June @Gamer $5 DA2, $10 R3, $5 Deadliest Warrior, $20 SCV, $30 SSX, $10 MLB11(used)

mgorsi

CAGiversary!
Thanks to loxthefox for posting these on May @Gamer Thread. (I think it deserved its own thread)

Cover - Call of Duty Black Ops 2

All Coupons are Valid from 06/05/12 THRU 07/14/12

$30 off SSX ($59.99 sale price, $29.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##3##4&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$20 off Soul Calibur V ($39.99 sale price, $19.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

$20 off Resistance 3 ($29.99 MSRP, $9.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resista...?id=1218348182395&skuId=2674157&st=resistance 3&lp=2&cp=1

$15 off Dragon Age II ($19.99 MSRP, $4.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dragon+...52.p?id=1218279827966&skuId=1685052&st=dragon age 2&lp=2&cp=1

$20 off Deadliest Warrior ($24.99 MSRP, $4.99 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##3##4&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$40 off Triton AX headset - after coupon (AX 720 $90) (AX Pro $130) - tip- These might go on sale throughout June, so I'd wait for it, if not buy it on last week.

$20 off MLB 11 The Show (used) - ($10 after coupon)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/MLB+11:...26411.p?id=1218347234963&skuId=2726411&st=MLB 11 the show&lp=1&cp=1

$10 off 1 used game $29.99 and up

Can be stacked on games on Sale!!

Thanks to Enuf for the following information from @gamer May issue -

MAGAZINE DETAILS

***You DO NOT have to be "UNLOCKED"($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP) to use the coupons & it's NOT tied to your RZ account just buy the mag and use the coupons***

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months of coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used + 10% extra trade-in)

SUBSCRIBING - (In-Store vs Online)
In-Store - You get the current months mag for FREE JUST HAVE THEM SCAN IT when you bring the subscription receipt($15) from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep MAY allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail. It's usually 6-8 weeks BEFORE you should start receiving your 1st issue.

Online - You pay the $15 subscription price just as you do in-store but you don't get the free instant copy(EVEN IF YOU GO IN-STORE AFTER DOING IT ONLINE) & it's usually 4-6 weeks BEFORE you should start receiving your 1st issue.

New Digital Mag/Coupon FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...al/ba-p/501887

Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

You will now start earning RZ points for trade-ins as well starting 3/1
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...ns/td-p/452753

BestBuy Trade-in Estimator
http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Quo...c=799007770206

These coupon threads have a far more extensive OP's & should answer most general questions about Gamers club & the coupons overall
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320226
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=316177

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='robhimself']good morning folks:

1) take your june BB @gamer mag
2) turn to page 8
3) look at top right of page
4) read "walking the red carpet"

i lol'ed[/QUOTE]

I guess I am missing it, but I don't see anything funny...?

Man, I hope I get my magazine this month - haven't for the last two. Called, and they sent me a letter to verify my address - which I received. So I can only assume now that my mailman is either stealing them or delivering them to the wrong address.

for anyone having trouble finding DA2 for ps3... it was in the cheapo (under $20) ps3 game section at the store i went to. the 360 version was filed normally.

also, the store had a few collectors editions (max payne 3, prototype 2, uncharted 3, batman arkham city and soul calibur 5) all for 40% off, so you might be able to use the SC5 coupon along with the 40% off to get the CE edition for $16. i dunno.

[quote name='MellowSeth']I went to BB today to go ahead and subscribe to the magazine and I was talking to the guy about using the coupon on DA2 which I left at CS because I bought the last 360 version they had last week. Before he knew this, he told me they were completely out of Dragon Age 2, i found it funny because i saw at least 10 copies for PS3 when I got the 360 version >< Me thinks they pulled them because my area is relatively CAG free, just saying lol

Also picked up Resistance 3 for $9.99 with the Resistance coupon. Game is $29.99 now apparently.

Edit: Fingers crossed for SSX and SCV sales this month ;D[/QUOTE]

Hrm, BB.com has R3 preowned for $25...

I subscribed in early-mid May, but have not received my magazine yet. :(

Heck, they didn't even give me the first mag in-store! F'ers! :cry:

I want DA2 for $5 for the Xbox 360....

Got my mag today, hit up the BB for some $5 DA 2 and $10 R3. Used my $20 RZ from pre-ordering Max Payne. Sweet! I traded in one more game on the 100% promotion, my Best Buy has gotten really good about trade ins. Used to take a long time. Most trades nowadays, I can be in and out in 5 min.

[quote name='FromChaos']Alright. It's time. I can't go on much longer without joining @gamer.[/QUOTE]LOL how many $5 mags did you buy?

[quote name='NeedMoreMoney']I asked, employee didn't know why.[/QUOTE]employee hoarding could be to blame too.

25g9oqv.jpg
+ $15 off coupon = PROFIT???

Cool cool cool. Picked up Resistance 3 today. Thanks everyone for the info that it was ringing up 30 bux in store. It was marked 40 at mine.

I got my magazine in the mail today...have to ask, is Dragon Age 2 worth the $5? I'm desperately trying to find something other than Skyrim to hold my interest lately.

[quote name='exopuppy']
25g9oqv.jpg
+ $15 off coupon = PROFIT???[/QUOTE]

Coupon won't work on it as it takes of the pre tax total. Get an item or two along with the game that brings the total to over 15$ after tax and it should work if I'm not mistaken

I'm jealous because this months magazine hasn't arrived. I just bought resistance 3 from gamefly though.

[quote name='pajamahead']Cool cool cool. Picked up Resistance 3 today. Thanks everyone for the info that it was ringing up 30 bux in store. It was marked 40 at mine.[/QUOTE]

Abed?

Resistance 3 and Dragon Age 2 rang up for $54.10 w/tax before coupons brought to the total to $16.xx. I'll take that deal anyday. Gotta love @gamer coupons.

so im new to @gamer, can i buy both resistance 3 and dragon age 2 in one transaction using 2 coupons to make it 14.99? Or do i have to do them in separate transactions? Any help will be appreciated

[quote name='bringerofdeath']so im new to @gamer, can i buy both resistance 3 and dragon age 2 in one transaction using 2 coupons to make it 14.99? Or do i have to do them in separate transactions? Any help will be appreciated[/QUOTE]

Yes. Even if you did need to to separate transactions, the cashier would just do another one right then and there.

I'm live north of Philadelphia, PA, and I just came back from BB. On a whim, I asked if the G@mer coupon works with Soul Calibur CE. The clerk rang it up, it did, so I picked it up right away. So with the coupon, it's $30 for the regular, or $40 for the CE. I'm happy with this purchase, and am wondering if other CE versions could be used with this coupon (reading the back of said coupons, I don't see any restrictions).

Thought I was going to get Resistance 3(BB credit) to use as part of my tier 3 at GS.....um.....NO!

3D, PS Move.....the Monsters on the back of the case sealed the deal:applause:!!!!! Thought it was 1 of those KZ3/MW3 games.

Now, I have to find a different 3rd game! LOL!

Just a little heads up for the small minority who still rock old sports games like myself and are currently playing MLB 10 The Show and wouldnt mind upgrading to MLB 11 The Show...

If you have MLB 10 The Show and Gamers Unlocked you can get Best Buy to pay you to upgrade to MLB 11.
MLB 10 currently trades in for 4 dollars, added with the double trade in and 10% GCU you net a total of $8.40. MLB 11 is $29.99 Used. Subtract the $20 off coupon and 10% GCU and it comes down to 7 bucks. Thus netting you a sweet $1.40 profit for the upgrade.

Buy yourself a pack of gum on the way out with the credit and chew it proudly knowing you just stuck it to Best Buy for free gum.

Would love to get in on some of these deals.

I received an email today letting me know my digital copy is avail. I never signed up for a digital copy though... is this normal to receive a digital copy along with a print copy? Can anyone please confirm?

[quote name='chriscolbert']Let us know how that works out for ya.

(Here's a hint - it won't ;))

Unless of course you get a complete idiot that wants to get fired. :D[/QUOTE]

Don't underestimate the power of my bestbuy. The fact that there are a few cm punk fans there helps to lmao

Finally got my digital coupons today, ugh, now to contemplate picking up DAII. I did not like 1 at all but the people who loved 1 generally disliked 2, so it might be different enough for me to try out. Ugh, sometimes I forget it's only $5, just going to pick it up and shut up and try it lol.

[quote name='Yggy87']I'm live north of Philadelphia, PA, and I just came back from BB. On a whim, I asked if the G@mer coupon works with Soul Calibur CE. The clerk rang it up, it did, so I picked it up right away. So with the coupon, it's $30 for the regular, or $40 for the CE. I'm happy with this purchase, and am wondering if other CE versions could be used with this coupon (reading the back of said coupons, I don't see any restrictions).[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's right. SCV is $39.99 and the coupon is $20 off, no? Also, Sony stores have the game for $19.99 too if you're looking for the PS3 version and don't want to buy the BB magazine.

Just came from BB and picked up my $5 DA2, $10 Resistance 3, and $25 MW3...plus tax of course.
Also picked up a $50 amazon card to pick up the $20 GTA and RDR Complete and use the rest on the Brave pre-order.

There was about a good 15+ DA2 on the shelves and a good 7-10 Resistance 3 on the shelf.
I'm not sure if it's because people aren't bothering, or didn't get their coupons yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iduncurr']Just came from BB and picked up my $5 DA2, $10 Resistance 3, and $25 MW3...plus tax of course.
Also picked up a $50 amazon card to pick up the $20 GTA and RDR Complete and use the rest on the Brave pre-order.

There was about a good 15+ DA2 on the shelves and a good 7-10 Resistance 3 on the shelf.
I'm not sure if it's because people aren't bothering, or didn't get their coupons yet.[/QUOTE]

iduncurr, so did you need an override for $25 mw3 like other ppl are claiming?

[quote name='revsmitty']Just picked up a $5 DA2 also. Not sure why. Already completed that game. LOL[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing today even though I've beat it and really dont care to play it again. We need help:lol:

[quote name='YBX87']iduncurr, so did you need an override for $25 mw3 like other ppl are claiming?[/QUOTE]

Nope, box popped on screen verifying the application of said coupon and the cashier clicked yes and that's it.

I wonder if my prestige token I got for pre-ordering Black Ops 2 from game stop is still applicable.
-digs through receipts.-

[quote name='iduncurr']Nope, box popped on screen verifying the application of said coupon and the cashier clicked yes and that's it.

I wonder if my prestige token I got for pre-ordering Black Ops 2 from game stop is still applicable.
-digs through receipts.-[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply, yeah thats how i got it for $25 as well, but some people are claiming it to be a glitch in the bb system

[quote name='joeyshadows']Do you have to print the digital coupons? Last months coupons came in an envelope by themselves.[/QUOTE]

There are digital coupons? Where?

As an unlocked member, I find BB is doing a pretty awful job of getting me started on using the benefits.

[quote name='gamingdroid']There are digital coupons? Where?[/quote]
You have to log into your RZ account to get the offers. Unless you're talking about a digital @Gamer sub, in which case I believe the coupons are still snail mailed to you.
As an unlocked member, I find BB is doing a pretty awful job of getting me started on using the benefits.
Every magazine usually takes 4-6 weeks to start arriving, but you should have received the first issue in store when you signed up. Not only that but if you haven't received the current months' mag and want to use a coupon from it you could always try going in store and asking nicely if you could use the coupon from it because yours hasn't arrived yet.

[quote name='loc0bob']Just a little heads up for the small minority who still rock old sports games like myself and are currently playing MLB 10 The Show and wouldnt mind upgrading to MLB 11 The Show...

If you have MLB 10 The Show and Gamers Unlocked you can get Best Buy to pay you to upgrade to MLB 11.
MLB 10 currently trades in for 4 dollars, added with the double trade in and 10% GCU you net a total of $8.40. MLB 11 is $29.99 Used. Subtract the $20 off coupon and 10% GCU and it comes down to 7 bucks. Thus netting you a sweet $1.40 profit for the upgrade.

Buy yourself a pack of gum on the way out with the credit and chew it proudly knowing you just stuck it to Best Buy for free gum.[/QUOTE]

BB now says 10 is worth .25. You must have got in before a price update

[quote name='6er']BB now says 10 is worth .25. You must have got in before a price update[/QUOTE]
PS3. Not PS2 and PSP

[quote name='6er']BB now says 10 is worth .25. You must have got in before a price update[/QUOTE]

The PS3 price is still showing $4 ... the PSP and PS2 is showing .25

Also thanks to the OP ( loc0bob ) for finding this deal

Hadn't got my magazine yet, but got R3 and DA2 for $15 total plus tax. Had a bunch of trouble with my Unlocked 10% on trade-ins and they ended up giving me a break, which is quite excellent since I'll still be getting my magazine some time this month.

[quote name='loc0bob']Just a little heads up for the small minority who still rock old sports games like myself and are currently playing MLB 10 The Show and wouldnt mind upgrading to MLB 11 The Show...

Buy yourself a pack of gum on the way out with the credit and chew it proudly knowing you just stuck it to Best Buy for free gum.[/QUOTE]

ive never played baseball or watched it on tv but seems people like this game. how noob friendly is it i like playing sports games?

I like that mlb 11 the show idea ! Since mlb 10 the show is 7.99 used at gamestop after I do that big trade in tommorow I'm going to buy a copy of mlb 10 from gs with the credit, flip it to bestbuy and then get mlb 11 with that credit :)

[quote name='revsmitty']Just picked up a $5 DA2 also. Not sure why. Already completed that game. LOL[/QUOTE]

You can always keep it for trade in fodder. I highly doubt it, but use it towards the next Target trade 2 deal. ;) Highly doubt that coming back though, lol.

Wow, never did so much shopping at bestbuy until today. Picked up Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, MW3, Goldeneye, Soulcalibur 5 CE (box all beat up from those wire security devices that pulls on the sides), and Resistance 3. Wanted to pick up Dragon Age 2, but they were all out of Ps3 copies. Had a ton of 360 copies though.

so is this deadliest warrior worth $10? the trade value at most places is slim to nothing and I havent heard much about it, time to check reviews out.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']so is this deadliest warrior worth $10? the trade value at most places is slim to nothing and I havent heard much about it, time to check reviews out.[/QUOTE]

The base value for the ps3 version at gamestop is acually 9$ which is surprising to me lol. I'm going to hold on to the coupon for the time being and use it at the right time or if I need trade fodder

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']so is this deadliest warrior worth $10? the trade value at most places is slim to nothing and I havent heard much about it, time to check reviews out.[/QUOTE]

The demos should be on the XBLA marketplace. There is two games and their respective DLC on the disc.

bread's done
Back