Just bought my 1st jar of Nutella...

[quote name='joshythegreat18']Nutella is amazing. It's literally a Ferrero Roche in spread form, for those who may not have tried it, but have had (and enjoyed) the candies. If you like the candy, you'll like Nutella. If you don't, you won't. I for one love both.[/QUOTE]

I finally got my first jar of Nutella yesterday. Dammit, it tastes *exactly* like Ferrero Roche's! Yum!

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Yes you are. Nut-ella is absolutely amazing.[/QUOTE]

Fat, Drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

[quote name='confoosious']Fat, Drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.[/QUOTE]

Drunk-Homer-the-simpsons-19632896-445-468.jpg

I seem to be doing fine thus far

I'm not sure what it's priced at other places, but I found it for like $3.50 at Meijer. I would recommend it.

Oh I've had it before. It's definitely awesome. It's just the way I said that you found an awesome spread. That part sounded weird.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Hell, I have a pot of coffee on right now and a fresh jar of 'tella. I'm gonna try it.

EDIT: ... not that good unfortunately[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

---

I love mixing it with peanut butter on toasted wheat bread.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Hell, I have a pot of coffee on right now and a fresh jar of 'tella. I'm gonna try it.

EDIT: ... not that good unfortunately[/QUOTE]

It's good, just gotta get that shit to melt fully. Plus add some Irish Creme creamer.

Nom.

Different strokes for different folks.

Spread that shit on graham crackers, nom.

bread's done
Back