Just Cause $16.96 @ Circuit City

found one earlier in the week.

they had a few left in the clearance bins they keep in the aisles.

Don't forget you can buy this and another $19.99 (or less) game and get them for $30. I bought a bunch of games I had been waiting on using the 2 for $30 and combined it with a $15 off $100 and the games came out to

I picked it up along with Gun for $30. the 2 for $30 deal made it a pretty good bargain. i almost grabbed Cars and Blitz but decided agianst it since i already have blitz on ps2 and i dont play that one.

YMMV, but you can also try to pm with the coupon from the back of BB's GGCs (if you can find them anymore). $11.96 for this game, then. Or, you could use the July Gamepro coupon (probably have better luck with that one).

Did the 2 for $30 special end? I picked up Just Cause & The Outfit today and it came up $36.95 before tax ($16.96 for Just Cause & $19.99 for The Outfit).

I know Outfit is pretty crappy, but I have all the other $19.99 & under games. I figured for $15.00 it would be okay. The difference is only like $7.00, so it's not even worth my time or gas to go back and price adjust, but I was just curious.

[quote name='Haggar']Did the 2 for $30 special end? I picked up Just Cause & The Outfit today and it came up $36.95 before tax ($16.96 for Just Cause & $19.99 for The Outfit).

I know Outfit is pretty crappy, but I have all the other $19.99 & under games. I figured for $15.00 it would be okay. The difference is only like $7.00, so it's not even worth my time or gas to go back and price adjust, but I was just curious.[/QUOTE]

The 2 for $30 deal was apart of the Weekly Ad for last week so it would be over starting today my friend.

[quote name='cdeener']The 2 for $30 deal was apart of the Weekly Ad for last week so it would be over starting today my friend.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured. Cool, thanks.

Just picked it up for $16.96 at the Emeriville,CA CC. the game feels rushed, already got stuck in a mountain and had to restart....oh well $16.96 could of spent ya on worst things (Bad Boys game :bouncy: )

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']How does this compare to say, Mercenaries on Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Mercenaries is the better game...more open than Just Cause...but Just Cause is pretty fun too, I think. Some of the stunts you can just make up are great. Its truely worth it at this price.

bread's done
Back