Just got my Halo 3 Beta key!

[quote name='Nightfall']SHOCKER! Something on the 360 isn't out when it's supposed to be.[/QUOTE]

?

Go away.

So yeah. Where's my Halo 3...

It says the Beta has started for me Shipwreck on Bungie.net

[quote name='A Happy Panda']?

Go away.

So yeah. Where's my Halo 3...

It says the Beta has started for me Shipwreck on Bungie.net[/QUOTE]

What the hell, it definitely tells me another 4 hours.

[quote name='shipwreck']What the hell, it definitely tells me another 4 hours.[/QUOTE]

I guess a few people have that problem. Someone in Texas has the same thing happening.

[quote name='shipwreck']What the hell, it definitely tells me another 4 hours.[/QUOTE]

clear your cache or something it says it's ready to go for me.

I'm getting the "Beta has already started" message to, but I can't DL it :(

good luck to all waiting for the crackdown thing. I just woke up and saw that i had a rule of 3 invite in my inbox since like 3AM, meaning i missed out on two hours of playing...sleep is overrated.

see you all in the beta!

Well, this is fuckin annoying.

I still haven't gotten my normal invite code. I have a "selection" invite, one of the ones where you didn't need the Rule of 3 or Crackdown. Dunno where the hell it is.

Now Crackdown is brokens.

Damnit, I just want to d/l this shit so I can go the hell to bed.

Crackdown Delay: We Know!

Posted by Frankie at 5/16/2007 5:22 AM PDT

With any luck this will be a short delay. People enetering the Beta through other methods - Friends and Family, Rule of Three and so on, are unaffected.

[quote name='Bungie.net']
Crackdown Delay: We Know!
Posted by Frankie at 5/16/2007 5:22 AM PDT
Folks are reporting problems downloading the Halo 3 Beta via Crackdown this morning. We have alerted the appropriate Live authorities and they are taking care of the problem as we speak. More news as it comes in.

[/quote]

Wow, way to fuck up one of the most anticipated gaming events this year. Glad you had an oh so accurate countdown.

You know what, fuck it. I'm gonna go get some of that fucking sleep that I feel robbed of.

Got scared when it wouldn't let me get it from the Crackdown disc. I hoped it was everyone and not just me lol. Can't wait to play this i'm off tomorrow and I know what my plans for alot of the day will be. Haven't played Halo in along time so ive got lots of dieing to do! :D

Just played, I suck. Gotta get used to the new reload controls. I'm so pissed, I got in with the rule of three and my code has been in my inbox for about five hours. I could have been playing all night.

LOL oh, it's not up.
I feel like an idiot. I just assumed it would be up. I played Aegis Wing for a bit..put in Crackdown and went to DL the beta and it's not there.

Is anyone really surprised? Things like this happen all the time! It's so ghetto, hate the gaming industry 87% of the time ;(

Sweet...my Xbox just fucking died on me at the best possible fucking time...

After a year and a half it decides to crap out a day before the beta...

[quote name='AshesofWake']hey guys remember that suicide notes thread?[/QUOTE]

Rofflez.

IT'S BEEN AN HOUR. What's sad is that I've been just staring at that damn button this entire time...

[quote name='Mattte']Sweet...my Xbox just fucking died on me at the best possible fucking time...

After a year and a half it decides to crap out a day before the beta...[/QUOTE]
That sucks man. Shit, same thing happened to Jimmie. His box died yesterday.

[quote name='Mattte']Sweet...my Xbox just fucking died on me at the best possible fucking time...

After a year and a half it decides to crap out a day before the beta...[/QUOTE]

Holy shit that sucks. I bet MS killed off a certain amount of systems to help lighten their servers for the beta.

;)

Atleast they remembered to email me my code :)

Downloading as we speak :cool: Its downloading pretty fast, I figured it would be hammered, but its not.

[quote name='life.exe']Atleast they remembered to email me my code :)

Downloading as we speak :cool: Its downloading pretty fast, I figured it would be hammered, but its not.[/QUOTE]

Yea, because none of us crackdown people can even download it yet :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I'm waiting for the "oh I guess we can't make a file that can download and run through crackdown...sorry about that. See you all in September."

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, because none of us crackdown people can even download it yet :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:[/quote]

qft, I bet hollywood video/blockbuster and what not were renting out all their copies yesterday, I know a couple of my buddies went and rented one, lol. I've been checking since 6.. and nothing. what bullshit.

So when we are downloading it, does crackdown have to be in the system? I really want to work on my furious fret-work when this thing finally goes up and I'm waiting.

[quote name='seanr1221']So when we are downloading it, does crackdown have to be in the system? I really want to work on my furious fret-work when this thing finally goes up and I'm waiting.[/quote]

I hope we just download it, then access it through the demo's or whatever. Probably not though.

You need the disc. I just looked at the insert and the only way to launch Halo 3 for Crackdown owners is by launching it from the Crackdown menu.

[quote name='jimfoley16']being up this early (9:24 AM EST) is seriously killing me. I've been up since 7:45 and I don't think I'll be able to fall back asleep. :([/QUOTE]

Try only sleeping for an hour, then waking up at 4:50 AM PST...now THAT's a good time.

bread's done
Back