Just got Superman Returns on HD DVD at Wal-Mart

Gim_Allon

CAGiversary!
I just bought the hd dvd of superman returns at wal-mart fort 19.96. it was the only hd dvd they had. it rang up at 29.96 but since the shelf tag was 19.96 they gave it to me for that. so this is ymmv. they were in the ps3 kiosk along with the blue ray xmen 3 for 29.99.

don't be an a hole. that is the lowest price i have seen for superman returns on hd dvd. every where else it is $28 - $40. if you don't care go to another thread.this thread is to share a great deal.

[quote name='Gim_Allon']don't be an a hole. that is the lowest price i have seen for superman returns on hd dvd. every where else it is $28 - $40. if you don't care go to another thread.this thread is to share a great deal.[/QUOTE]

All Wal-Mart deals are YMMV, but this isn't even a deal, it's a item that was tagged wrong on the shelf & you got lucky enough to find a Wal-Mart employee that would honor the incorrect price. Congrats, but this really belongs in bragging rights.

[quote name='Gim_Allon']don't be an a hole. that is the lowest price i have seen for superman returns on hd dvd. every where else it is $28 - $40. if you don't care go to another thread.this thread is to share a great deal.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not a great deal. It's a mistag. It's a Your Mileage May Very deal. You got lucky. Congratulations on being lucky.

Well, if it is marked wrong. it's still marked wrong. any cags in the concord, nc area can still get it. wal-marts policy is they have to give it to you for the lowest price it is marked on the item or the shelf.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']like chicken toNIGHT...

or squid

whatever's quicker, i'm starved[/quote]

are you emphasizing the night because of the petros papadakis show on 1540 the ticket?

If not, don't worry about it. I listen to too much AM sports talk radio.

[quote name='xmrblondex']are you emphasizing the night because of the petros papadakis show on 1540 the ticket?

If not, don't worry about it. I listen to too much AM sports talk radio.[/QUOTE]

no b/c of that old commercial where they sing that

i think the product was called 'chicken helper'

[quote name='abhinav']You people are mean lol. I am looking for this on Blu Ray if anyone finds a deal.[/quote]

they aren't mean. they are a pack of retards.

[quote name='gizmogc']I ate squid today. Seriously, 2 squids. $3.99 buffet at a Seafood/Sushi place. Damn good.[/QUOTE]

Sushi makes me ill. I like my fish deep-fried.

I'm going to take a dump, shower, get dressed, brush my teeth and go to work now.

I'll post an update about my day later ... or not.

[quote name='Gim_Allon']don't be an a hole. that is the lowest price i have seen for superman returns on hd dvd. every where else it is $28 - $40. if you don't care go to another thread.this thread is to share a great deal.[/quote]

Exactly, well put, isn't this what this site is all about? To share deals that you come across. Some people just can't help themselves, they feel like they gotta be a bung hole!

I would say it was bragging rights if they had raised the price after i got it. a week later it is still tagged on the shelf for $19.96. which is incidently $5 cheaper than the 2 disc dvd. so to all the haters i say fuck you. lol

bread's done
Back