「Just the non-paid items」 ~ Get the leftovers ~

I'm working on the pictures. Here's a couple of the Ezlo hat...
attachicon.gif
0127181714.jpg
attachicon.gif
CYMERA_20180127_171602.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXcLtaqyFe8

and now I want that hat. :lol:

Is it possible to have a larger mystery box
I am open to introduce a similar "lowbox" (NEW or Like-New gaming/entertainment/toy-related items), but it will be restricted to US residents since I plan to use a medium flat-rate priority mail box to ship the goodies. The benefit is no weight restriction and a set shipping cost. If there's any fanfare for such a mystery box, please let me know. Of course, it will not have the enticing flavor of Japanese import goodies that dv8mad is offering haha.

I am open to introduce a similar "lowbox" (NEW or Like-New gaming/entertainment/toy-related items), but it will be restricted to US residents since I plan to use a medium flat-rate priority mail box to ship the goodies. The benefit is no weight restriction and a set shipping cost. If there's any fanfare for such a mystery box, please let me know. Of course, it will not have the enticing flavor of Japanese import goodies that dv8mad is offering haha.
yeah I would be interested in bidding, if there are quality good and not some random stuff like an iphone case or physical games that are available on steam that gets discounted. Because I have seen companies like Jlist value a game that is like 40+ but no one wants it because it gets discounted and every mystery bag has that game.

I saw one of the previous shipping prices and it was 40000, cost more than the product. Hopefully my shipping isn't that high

Someone went spoiler crazy and broke part of the list. I will fix it later...

Also, if we are lucky, we may have one more person taking part!  Hmmm? Why does it smell like bacon in here?  :whistle2:k

Someone went spoiler crazy and broke part of the list. I will fix it later...

Also, if we are lucky, we may have one more person taking part! Hmmm? Why does it smell like bacon in here? :whistle2:k
Wha wha what!?! Yeah, sorry about that, just wanted to make sure I was as detailed as possible. My hubris has become my downfall!

Oink oink.

I saw one of the previous shipping prices and it was 40000, cost more than the product. Hopefully my shipping isn't that high
LOL, I thought the $40,000 shipping was obviously fake. That was TLP, he always gets free shipping so I like to give him a hard time.

Approximately how much will item 0 be.
Hard to say, but right off, I figure it needs to be about 3kg to start based on the other boxes. That would give a shipping range between $26 and $63 from cheapest to most expensive shipping. Of course, if the price of the box goes pretty high, I will be adding more and more to ensure the winner gets a really good value, so shipping will step up a bit as well. Still, I have never had anyone say they were unhappy with their mystery box, so I will keep doing my best! LOL

Hard to say, but right off, I figure it needs to be about 3kg to start based on the other boxes. That would give a shipping range between $26 and $63 from cheapest to most expensive shipping. Of course, if the price of the box goes pretty high, I will be adding more and more to ensure the winner gets a really good value, so shipping will step up a bit as well. Still, I have never had anyone say they were unhappy with their mystery box, so I will keep doing my best! LOL
If you do include stuff like figures in it will it be new or opened like the other figures that you are selling. Also, is it going to start soon

If you do include stuff like figures in it will it be new or opened like the other figures that you are selling. Also, is it going to start soon
When you ask questions like this please send a PM to dv8mad instead so it doesn't keep filling up and notifying people of replies to the post. Thanks

Bt3medG.jpg

(Most of the questions you are asking are answered in the OP, but I'm glad you're asking because it sure beats asking after you've won something. Plus, chances are that if you have the question someone else does too.)

The mystery box will be a hodgepodge. Some will be new, some will be used, all will be awesome. Everything included is always in amazing shape.

Start date has been stated several times in the thread - TBD, but soon. DV8 can't give you a solid time yet, due to Vulgarism's spoiler slip up.

Yes, it's all Vulgarism's fault...

Goguenator - Think we'll be seeing that computer hardware you were talking about before? Or not enough interest?
Personally, I would bid on a processor since my old one died a year or so ago.

HEY ALL SELLERS! Last chance to look over lists. I will make this live later today. Of course, you can always add, but no taking away after the start. LMK!

As soon as I get home from dropping Kairi off at kindergarten, I will fix Vulgarism's spoilers and then start getting the weights for my items listed, after that, it's good to go and I will open it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I would bid on a processor since my old one died a year or so ago.

HEY ALL SELLERS! Last chance to look over lists. I will make this live later today. Of course, you can always add, but no taking away after the start. LMK!

As soon as I get home from dropping Kairi off at kindergarten, I will fix Vulgarism's spoilers and then start getting the weights for my items listed, after that, it's good to go and I will open it.
is the warranty over for it

Please be aware: If you win any of my items I am asking you to pay actual shipping charges to get the item(s) to you. Shipping from Zip Code 01085.

Thanks for understanding. If you have any questions please feel free to PM.

jimijumper

Not sure what was wrong with Vulgarism's first spoiler, but no matter what I tried, even removing all formatting and spacing, it would simply not hide the entire contents, so you get a quote.  Now to get my item weights in...

I have just added one more rule. Whoever makes the first bid in this sale gets absolutely free shipping.  OH LOOK IT'S ME! :booty:

Here are the kickoff bids. The lowball is open!

F1. $50

F2. $60

F3. $20

F6. $6

G7. $5

J4. $2

J6. $2

Vu27. $3

Vu28. $3

Vu29. $3

Vu33. $10

Vu83. $2

Vu84. $2

Vu85. $2

Vu95. $4

Vu111. $4

OK, just kidding on the free shipping, but isn't it fun to see the other participants have heart attacks thinking they have to ship to Japan for free?  :haha:

Goguenator - Think we'll be seeing that computer hardware you were talking about before? Or not enough interest?
To be honest I want to post both the Solid State and Processor but I know it's against the rules to start them at a minimal price. Only you and DV8 are the ones interested so I will give it another day to see how the first bids go and if we get a lot of support I will throw it on.

Not sure what was wrong with Vulgarism's first spoiler, but no matter what I tried, even removing all formatting and spacing, it would simply not hide the entire contents, so you get a quote. Now to get my item weights in...
How the heck did I botch this so terribly before it even began?! Worked fine in a private message... I am wondering if that post hit some sort of character limit and broke the spoilers? Meh, OFF TO THE RACES CHAPS! This a-citin'!

All sellers get busy promoting the lowball anywhere you can. Even social media, who knows, you may bring some new members to CAG!

F2: $65

G14: $1

Vu19: $1

I've miss the days going back and forth on items in the lowball.

My starter list!

33. $1
B107. $1
F5.$1
F6.$6.50
F9. $1
F10. $1
T1.$1
T14.$1
V1.$1
V4.$1
VU54.$1
Vu65.$1
Vu90.$1

Thanks again for doing this Dv8mad and all participants! Good luck to everyone! 

Here are my Starting Bids for this AWESOME LOWBALL:

0. $5

1. $5

2. $5

3. $5

4. $5

5. $5

47. $2

48. $2

49. $2

50. $2

53. $2

62. $2

F1. $80

F2. $68

F3. $22

F4. $2

F9. $2

F10. $2

F11. $2

F12. $2

F13. $2

F14. $2

J2. $2

J12. $2

J22. $2

J23. $2

J25. $2

J26. $2

J27. $2

J28. $2

J29. $2

J31. $2

J32. $2

J33. $2

J34. $2

J36. $2

J37. $2

J38. $2

J39. $2

J43. $2

J44. $2

J45. $2

J46. $2

J47. $2

J48. $2

J49. $2

J50. $2

J51. $2

J52. $2

J53. $2

J54. $2

J55. $2

J58. $3

J59. $2

T1. $3

T3. $2

T4. $2

T5. $2

T6. $2

T7. $2

T10. $2

V1. $2

V2. $2

V4. $6

V7. $2

V8. $2

V10. $2

V11. $2

V12. $2

V13. $2

V15. $2

V16. $2

V17. $2

V18. $2

Vu9. $2

Vu15. $2

Vu17. $2

Vu19. $2

Vu20. $2

Vu21. $2

Vu22. $2

Vu23. $2

Vu25. $2

Vu54. $2

Vu88. $2

Vu89. $5

F7.  Gran Turismo SPORT Official PS4 - $1

J16. Figma #SP020 Misaka Toaru Kajutsu - $1

T1.   :vita: Fate Extella: The Umbral Star Noble Phantasm Edition - $4

Vu76. Lollipop Chainsaw Foam Finger Chainsaw - $1

Vu93. Wonder Woman Rebirth #1 plus #1-12 [Rebirth series] [B/B+] - $1

Vu95. The Flash Rebirth #1 plus #1-20 [Rebirth series] - $1

Vu104. Saga Volume One Graphic Novel - $1

Vu105. Saga Volume Two Graphic Novel - $1

Vu106. Saga Volume Three Graphic Novel - $1

Vu107. Saga Volume Four Graphic Novel - $1

37. Fate/Grand Order Normal Trading Card Lot of 10 (New/Sealed) (40g) - $1.50

38. Fate/Grand Order Rare Trading Card Lot of 8 (New/Sealed) (30g) - $1.50 

39. Fate/Grand Order Super Rare Trading Card Lot of 2 (New/Sealed) (8g) - $1.50 

40. Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII Pictlogica Promo Card Lot of 4 (New/Sealed) (10g) - $1

V4. Ni No Kuni II E3 Steelbook - $7

5. Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus Collector's Edition (New/Sealed/JP) (1355g) - $5.50

4.  :vita: Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Nyu Nyu DX Pack w/Bonus DLC Card (New/Sealed/JP) (455g) - $5.50

I believe there was a slight error as I am listed as winning T7 but had seen in the comments that Goguenator had a bid on it as well so my updated bids should fix this.

G16. - $2

T4. - $3

T6. - $3

T7. - $3

To be honest I want to post both the Solid State and Processor but I know it's against the rules to start them at a minimal price. Only you and DV8 are the ones interested so I will give it another day to see how the first bids go and if we get a lot of support I will throw it on.
Well, if you don't feel like listing it, like I said before, I totally get it. We can always get an off-lowball bidding war going between DV8 and I. No rules. Hell in a Cell!

D'oh, forgot to bid in my last post.

Vu78. $1

Vu80. $1

Vu81. $1

Vu89. $6

Vu93. $2

Vu94. $1

Vu97. $1

Vu98. $1 (My girlfriend LOVES these. I'll be a hero!)

Vu99. $1

B107 - $2

F5 - $2

F8 - $2

F11 - $5

F12 - $5

G2 - $2

G12 - $2

G17 - $2

G39 - $2

T2 - $5