「Just the non-paid items」 ~ Get the leftovers ~

What does "evidence of resurfacing" mean under Blackdog60's items?

Time for some bidding:

B69. Nightmare Creatures - $2  

G26. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (New) - $5

G29. Playing with Power NES Classics - $2

J1.     :ps2: Half Life (in case with manual. No box art) - $3

J21.     :dvd: Princess Mononoke (w/slipcover)  -  $3

T9.   :br: The American President (sealed) - $ 2

T10.   :br: Pride + Prejudice + Zombies  - $3
V9. Heat - $ 2

Vu78. Super Mario Odyssey Cappy Coin - $3

Vu109. 10 various modern X-Men comics [B/B+] - $3

Vu110. 13 various 90s and early-2000s X-Men comics [B-] - $3

Vu111. 27 various 90s and early-2000s Spider-Man comics [B-] - $5

And if you guys do this again, please let me know as I would love to contribute some items of my own.

What does "evidence of resurfacing" mean under Blackdog60's items?

And if you guys do this again, please let me know as I would love to contribute some items of my own.
You missed out, Cage! I was recruiting for about a week. This is a sure sign that people don't drop by the lowball thread. enough. Keep an eye out, I am sure I will hold another like this again sometime.

As for your question, I am sure blackdog will get to you.

TO ALL BIDDERS

Please have a look at Goguenator's list and note that his numbers have been changed as I have restructured his list a bit in the middle.

Now for my own bids...

B110. Medium Flat rate box of Collectible Card Game Goodness - $13

F2. Sony Playstation Vita Slim System (Black) with 16gb Memory Card  & USB charge cable - $100

F3.  PS4 Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition [Brand-New/Sealed] - $32

T4.   :ps4: Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 Year Celebration - $10

T6.   :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered (sealed) - $10

You missed out, Cage! I was recruiting for about a week. This is a sure sign that people don't drop by the lowball thread. enough. Keep an eye out, I am sure I will hold another like this again sometime.

As for your question, I am sure blackdog will get to you.
I admit I check the lowball section once every 1-2 months since there don't seem to be as many as of late. I didn't know about this thread until I saw it in someone's signature. If I keep up enough with my backlog and go through stuff laying around the house, I could probably contribute to a lowball monthly.

But enough about that, I have a keyboard that's ready to type bids. Your move, blackdog60.

Resurfacing evidence: as I see it imho

Hastings when they still existed used to resurface discs,

when you look at the disc shiny side you can see bands on the surface of the disc, so it alternates shiny-cloudy-shiny-cloudy etc.

now you might get that affect if you had a crappy disc cleaner, but that would be a crappy disc cleaner

I figured as I look at them I would make a note of my guess.

I don't take discs with circular scratches or deep scratches when I do trades in store. At that point I used to send them to Hastings then Gamestop.

I hope this helps explain it, I tried to take photos but reflective surfaces take really crappy photos

Rather than mess around outbidding by $1 over and over on this one.....

5. :vita: Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus Collector's Edition (New/Sealed/JP) (1355g) -$50

Now back to regular bidding:

F7. Gran Turismo SPORT Official PS4 Limited Edition STEELBOOK w/ Slipcover ONLY [Very Good; Game NOT INCLUDED $6

J14. Pokemon Soul Silver Version Lugia Figure w/box Pic1 Pic2 $3

J42. Pokemon Battle Revolution (Nintendo Power) - $1
J43-J48 $3 each
The fun in lowballs is bidding $1 more over and over and over and over and over!!!

5. $51

J14. $4

J43-J48 - $4 each

The fun in lowballs is bidding $1 more over and over and over and over and over!!!
Oh yeah? Try telling that to the poor sucker making the updates! hahahaha... haha.... ha... ..... haaaa........... haahaaaaaaaa..........aa......a...........a........................ Crap.

Hello boys been awhile since lowballs were the place to be.. here is my stuff I am bidding

10.  :ps3: Strider Hiryu (New/Sealed/JP) (100g) - $6

F11.  Bandai S.H. Figurarts YOSHI "Super Mario Bros." Action Figure [Brand-New/Sealed] - $10

T4.  :ps4: Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 Year Celebration $11

T6.  :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered (sealed)$11

Vu88. Blue Snowball iCE BLACK microphone [A-] $9

Vu104. Saga Volume One Graphic Novel $2

Vu105. Saga Volume Two Graphic Novel $2

Vu106. Saga Volume Three Graphic NoveL $2

Vu107. Saga Volume Four Graphic Novel $2

nothing like making an item number mistake on a bid.

so here are new bids

4    $22
5    $53
42   $25

T1   $22

T17  $11  

Vu88 $10

and we already know that last hour DV8 will just sit back and watch the $$ roll in and laugh as we try and keep track of the bidding. it should be better viewing than most sitcoms

my bid on g16 was a mistake, I wanted to bid on j16. for $16
As I said, waiting for Goguenator to authorize it. Typically, if you make a mistake and can't fix it soon, it's assumed to be legitimate. Like I previously explained, I can't simply remove a bid from another seller's list as the rules set that bidders are responsible for their bids.

As soon as I get an OK from him, I will take care of it.

bread's done
Back