Just won a Move, need help

victimsofadown

CAGiversary!
Hi fellow CAGers!

I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Sony/House Party Ultimate New Year's Eve Party, and I am puuuuumped! However I don't know a few things and was hoping ya'll could help me out!

The contents of what I will be receiving are as follows:
2 PlayStation®Move controllers
PlayStation®Eye camera
SingStar Dance® Game
Sports Champions™ Game
The Shoot™ Game

If I am not mistaken there is a nunchu-err "navigation controller" that is also available. Is this controller required/recommended for the above games? If not, is there a reason to get it BEFORE the party rather than later on (when/if there is a game that requires it?).

Other major question: I have Heavy Rain... was it patched for move or do I have to buy a special "Move Edition?"

THANKS A BUNCH GUYS AND GALS!

anything you need the nav for you can use a DS3 although it might work better for FPS i tried to play MAG with DS3 and it was a lil difficult. Heavy Rain i believe is patched im waiting on it from Gamefly. ConGrats im sure you will enjoy the Move

I'd get a nav controller if you plan on getting other games. For instance, RE5 Gold becomes a truly brilliant game if played with the move and a nav.

I don't think you'll need a nav. for any of those games. SC uses 2 moves (i imagine Singstar Dance would too) and I can't remember using the nav for the Shoot demo...it's on rails so I don't think you'd need it.

Heavy Rain got a patch.

Sports Champions can use 1 or 2 Moves, preferably 2 but if you're playing the gladiator mode with 2 people you'll each only use 1 with that setup. Not sure on Singstar but the only game that requires 2 Moves is The Fight: Lights Out.

Like the others have said, Nav controller currently is only needed for the older games that are patched and maybe Time Crisis, not sure on that though.

Heavy Rain indeed has a free patch along with MAG.

As for the nav. not necessary if you have a DS3 but it appears to be much more comfortable. The Shoot doesn't need it at all as it's just a light gun shooter.

bread's done
Back