Just won the superbowl, what are ya gonna do next? "No freakin clue"

[quote name='zionoverfire']Good Disney World sucks, Disney Land owns![/quote]

You havent ben to Disney World, have you? Considering the PARKING LOT for the Magic Kingdom in DW is larger than DL itself, there's room for improvement in DL (and California Adventure is NOT an improvement)

wow...random caps lock. weird :)

I dont know...but they normally get the commercial out within 10 minutes of them winning...that has to cost extra :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe someone will say it anyway, not knowing that players were traditionally paid for it. :lol:[/quote]
Quite possible: I wouldn't put it past Disney to try and see if they've firmly established it as a tradition strong enough that they can get the advertisement for free.

Actually, it sounds like a great opportunity for Universal Studios, or possibly 6 Flags. I can see the ad now:

Announcer guy: You've just won the Superbowl: what are you going to do now?
Team: We're going to...
Some popular player on the team: (Runs in from the side) Hey guys, check out this brochure I just got from Univeral Studios. It says here they have (insert list of kewl attractions)
Popular player 2: Wow! That settles it. We're going to...
Team: Univeral Studios!

Wouldn't that be a beautiful FU to Disney? :twisted:

[quote name='Drocket'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe someone will say it anyway, not knowing that players were traditionally paid for it. :lol:[/quote]
Quite possible: I wouldn't put it past Disney to try and see if they've firmly established it as a tradition strong enough that they can get the advertisement for free.

Actually, it sounds like a great opportunity for Universal Studios, or possibly 6 Flags. I can see the ad now:

Announcer guy: You've just won the Superbowl: what are you going to do now?
Team: We're going to...
Some popular player on the team: (Runs in from the side) Hey guys, check out this brochure I just got from Univeral Studios. It says here they have (insert list of kewl attractions)
Popular player 2: Wow! That settles it. We're going to...
Team: Univeral Studios!

Wouldn't that be a beautiful FU to Disney? :twisted:[/quote]

Very true, disney backs out because they wise to maintain their "family" image by not being associated with the whole Janet thing, but someone else could very easily jump in and steal their thunder. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this.

bread's done
Back