K-Mart Entertainment Guide Coupons - PS3 Resistance & Motorstorm for $19.99

Cap'n_RDM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
While searching for clearance titles at K-mart today, I picked up their K-Mart Entertainment Guide. It contains the following coupons which are valid from 08/01/08-08/31/08:

$20 off :ps3::ps2::360::wii: Guitar Hero Aerosmith: Walk This Way Bundle
$10 off :ps3: Resistance: Fall of Man (making this $19.99 once it drops to the GH price next week!!!!!)
$10 off :ps3: Motorstorm (making it $19.99 as well once the price drops)
$10 off :ps3::ps2::360::wii::ds: Kung Fu Panda
$10 off :ps3::ps2::360::wii: Guitar Hero Aerosmith: Walk This Way Software
$10 off :wii::ds: Little League World Series '08
$10 off :ds: Imagine or Petz Titles
$10 off :ds: My Fashion Studio
$5 off :ps2: God of War II
$5 off :ps2: Ratchet Deadlocked
$5 off :psp: Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
$5 off :psp: Socom Fireteam Bravo 2

Kmart-01_r1.jpg

Kmart-02_r1_r1.jpg

Mods - If there is a better place for this please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neudog']I believe August 27th was the announced Greatest Hits release date. However, Gamestop supposedly has already dropped the prices in their stores. I scored two E-Guides and saw one regular copy of Resistance that I hope to score. If not I'll settle for the burgandy GH case.[/QUOTE]

Does Kmart have scanners like TRU or Target? If so I'd be willing to go down and take a barcode and scan and see what comes up. Seems like a long time to wait till the 27th.

[quote name='sinistaminista']Looked through my kmart for the coups yesterday but only saw a sheet of similar looking coupons for housewares. I'm gonna check the other kmart in my area out today. I'm interested in resistance as well but the price doesn't drop until next week?[/quote]

the book is in electronics either at the desk or by the game cases

boo i went around kmart today and i couldnt find it in the electronics area? did ppl get them earlier than they are suppose to?

Checked my Kmart yesterday and I didn't see ANY of the games in the game case and the coupon book was nowhere to be found. :( However, since they have the titles in their ad this week, maybe they were holding some in the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has an actual copy of this book (since I'm guessing there are two coupons in the book one for Resistance and one for Motorstorm) and it's an extra that you wouldn't mind sending to me via postal mail, please PM me. Thanks!

No go. My Kmart price checked them and they were "$60." I had mentioned that they were supposed to be $30 and they were like "nope, they are still $60" and wouldn't budge.

I'm assuming all Kmarts are this way.

Went to a Big Kmart near me, and they are 29.99. They are even in the Kmart Ads this week, says "new lower price" at 29.99. Look in the ad. Mine only had 2 of each title she tried to use the coupon and it of course wont work till 8/1 but wanted to see if she might override, they didnt but she wrapped them up with my name on them and said I could come back Friday and get them, nobody will put them out with her name on them she said. They were both 1st editions.

Cant wait, both 1st editions, for only 19.99. And I dont even own a PS3 yet.

[quote name='Dante Devil']Does Kmart have scanners like TRU or Target? If so I'd be willing to go down and take a barcode and scan and see what comes up. Seems like a long time to wait till the 27th.[/QUOTE]

KMart has the scanners. You may have to search a little for them, and they may not be in working order, but they're there.

I've been all over el paso tx and none of the stores have them! I'll send a SASE to anyone willing to grab me a resistance coupon if possible! Thanks

Anyone know how kmart is on buy, return and rebuy? They only have a couple of copies of resistance--but I definitely want to use the $10 off coupon...

I found the coupon book here in LA, but the stupid thing is that they don't have either Resistance or Motorstorm. It's just like Kmart to have coupons for items that they do not carry.

[quote name='jling84']I found the coupon book here in LA, but the stupid thing is that they don't have either Resistance or Motorstorm. It's just like Kmart to have coupons for items that they do not carry.[/quote]
Where in LA area did you find one? i've been looked at kmarts in my area, none seem to have them. I've checked Comerce and Rosemead Kmarts and no luck.

[quote name='jling84']I got it at the Rosemead one. They had only one on the glass counter.[/quote]

When did you pick it up? I was there a couple of days ago and didnt see nething =/

can somebody mail me a resistance coupon out of their mercy? I'll gladly pay for the postage!

[quote name='mikeyme']When did you pick it up? I was there a couple of days ago and didnt see nething =/[/quote]

I got it 4 or 5 days ago.

I have at least two of the coupon books if anyone wants to PM me and I'll send it to ya. I'll try and get some more guides tomorrow when i do my Irvine to San Diego business drive...

I found the coupon but what I am curious about is will the old resistace ring up 29.99 or only the new GH red lable? Even at 20 I am on the fence and refuse to pay 20 for the red lable. The demo was just OK for me. I'll try my luck on Aug 1st.

[quote name='Darkflight']I have at least two of the coupon books if anyone wants to PM me and I'll send it to ya. I'll try and get some more guides tomorrow when i do my Irvine to San Diego business drive...[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM Darkflight!

I'm wondering if people are taking all the coupon books at Kmarts. When this topic was first started my Kmart had at least 100 copies of the coupon book, and now it seems like everyone can't find it anywhere. I would hope that people aren't that broke as to try and sell the coupons on ebay for $5 bucks.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I found the coupon but what I am curious about is will the old resistace ring up 29.99 or only the new GH red lable? Even at 20 I am on the fence and refuse to pay 20 for the red lable. The demo was just OK for me. I'll try my luck on Aug 1st.[/quote]

Both ring up at $30

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping Preference:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Group my items into as few shipments as possible[/SIZE][/FONT] Subtotal of Items: $12.00 Shipping & Handling: $3.99 ------ Total: $15.99 Gift Certificates/Cards: -$15.00 ------ Total for this Order: $0.99 [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Delivery estimate: August 6, 2008 - August 21, 2008
Shipping estimate for these items: July 31, 2008 - August 1, 2008 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Resistance: Fall Of Man"
Video Game; $12.00

OH YEA!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='kmartgamer'][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping Preference:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Group my items into as few shipments as possible[/SIZE][/FONT] Subtotal of Items: $12.00 Shipping & Handling: $3.99 ------ Total: $15.99 Gift Certificates/Cards: -$15.00 ------ Total for this Order: $0.99 [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Delivery estimate: August 6, 2008 - August 21, 2008
Shipping estimate for these items: July 31, 2008 - August 1, 2008 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "Resistance: Fall Of Man"
Video Game; $12.00

OH YEA!
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Was this going for $12 today on Amazon or did you get it from a marketplace seller?

Ok I replied to all who PM'd me. I didn't get a chance to do my planned route (DB to Irvine to San Diego with Kmart stops in between) due to yesterday's quake so I will send out what I have to those who requested first. If I get more, or the folks who PM'd me decline, then I will send to those next in line. Hopefully I can track down some more...

I was able to get 5 extra copies of the entertainment guide. PM if you need it. Let me know what coupons you want from it too, i'll just send those.

Going to check out the 2 kmarts close to me after work, hopefully one of them have motorstorm and resistance in stock.

Just got back with motorstorm and Resistance for 42.xx damn good deal if you ask me, got the last copies as well, I hope no one goes there later with the coupons in hand XD

[quote name='Dysheekie']Just got back with my copy of Resistance. $21.39 after coupon and tax. Good deal![/quote]

Same here. :bouncy: I rarely venture into Kmart since it's such a pit, especially the game section, but my last two visits have been sweet... this one and a few months ago when I got my 80GB PS3 along with a free game (Folklore).

I thought about posting this as a deal, but I guess it's better here. You can get Resistance/Motorstorm for about $10 if you go online and apply to get on Kmart's email list. They'll give you a $5 coupon, you have to spend over $50 though. Also, right now you can get a $5 reward for an over $50 purchase. So today I got Resistance for $15 and have $5 for a future purchase. That future purchase could be Motorstorm and some additonal items as you have to spend over $25. Yeah you gotta buy extra stuff, but if you wanna get some groceries or some extra games it's a pretty good deal.

[quote name='stone1061']I was able to get 5 extra copies of the entertainment guide. PM if you need it. Let me know what coupons you want from it too, i'll just send those.[/quote]

PM sent! : )

I just returned the Resistance game i bought last week then rebought it with the coupon. Resistance for ~22 bucks Woot.

Got the second to last copy of Resistance in Staten Island NY. I picked up the coupon book last week and when I went back today they had no coupon books left.

Picked up a non-gh packaged Resistance:FoM for $20 at Kmart this morning! (Well, 20.99 :p )
There was an over-abundance of the Entertainment Guide flyers in the electronics section!

What do these Entertainment guides look like, cause Im about to take off and go to Kmart, but wanted to get an idea what the front of the Entertainment guide looks like, thanks let me know :)

Thanks OP, picked up a copy of Resistance for 20 in Sacramento. Would have rather picked up Ratchet or Uncharted, so if anyone has a mint or sealed copy of either and wants Resistance, PM me.

bread's done
Back