Turtle Beach X12 Headset - $34.99

Turtle Beach PLa Headset - $29.99

:ps3: Gioteck Headset EX-03 - $9.99

:ps3: Urban camo Dual Shock 3 - $39.99

:ps3: Pelican Afterglow Controller - $24.99

:ps3: Dual Shock 3 - $44.99

:3ds: 2DS case red or blue - $9.99

Skylanders Swap Force Packs - $19.99

Skylanders Swap Force Figures - $9.99 (B2G1F)

Games

:3ds: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $24.99

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $29.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - $29.99

:3ds: Pokemon X - $34.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $34.99

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 - $34.99

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $34.99

:3ds: Batman: Blackgate - $24.99

:wiiu: Nintendo Land - $19.99

:wiiu: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - $39.99

:wiiu: Just Dance Kids 2014 - $39.99

:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U - $44.99

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D Land - $49.99

:wiiu: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack - $49.99

:wiiu: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

:ps3: Ratchet and Clank Nexus - $19.99

:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls - $39.99

:ps3: Dead Space 3 - $39.99

:ps3: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

:360: Just Dance Kids 2014 (Kinect) - $19.99

:360: Dead Space 3 - $39.99

:360: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack - $49.99

:360: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

:wii: Just Dance Kids 2014 - $19.99

:wii: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack - $49.99

:wii: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

Consoles

:wiiu: Mario and Luigi Bundle - $299.99 (plus $20 in points for members)

:ps3: 250GB Holiday Bundle w/ The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins - $199.99

:3ds: 2DS Electric Blue or Crimson Red - $119.99

Movies

:dvd: Battle: Los Angeles - $2.99

:dvd: The Care Bears Movie - $2.99

:dvd: The Christmas Bunny - $2.99

:dvd: The Dark Knight - $2.99

:dvd: Garfield Pet Force - $2.99

:dvd: The Hangover - $2.99

:dvd: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I - $2.99

:dvd: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II - $2.99

:dvd: Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Mysteries - $2.99

:dvd: Strawberry Shortcake: The Glimmerberry Ball Movie - $2.99

:dvd: Ten Movie Family Pack - $2.99

:dvd: Thomas the Tank Engine: Day of the Diesels - $2.99

:dvd: Thomas the Tank Engine: Misty Island Rescue - $2.99

:dvd: Twilight - $2.99

:dvd: Twilight Saga: New Moon - $2.99

:dvd: Ultimate Holiday Collection - $2.99

:dvd: Zombieland - $2.99

:dvd: Barbie: A Perfect Christmas - $3.99

:dvd: Contraband - $3.99

:dvd: Despicable Me - $3.99

:dvd: Dolphin Tale - $3.99

:dvd: The Guilt Trip - $3.99

:dvd: Horrible Bosses - $3.99

:dvd: Knight and Day - $3.99

:dvd: The Smurfs - $3.99

:dvd: Soul Surfer - $3.99

:dvd: Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry - $3.99

:dvd: X-Men: First Class - $3.99

:dvd: Frosty the Snowman - $5.00 (plus free 10-pack Capri Sun)

:dvd: Merry Madagascar - $5.00 (" ")

:dvd: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - $5.00 (" ")

:dvd: Shrek the Halls - $5.00 (" ")

:dvd: Barbie the Fairy Princess - $5.99

:dvd: Barbie Pony Something Idk - $5.99

:dvd: Battleship - $5.99

:dvd: The Bourne Legacy - $5.99

:dvd: Bridesmaids - $5.99

:dvd: The Dark Knight Rises - $5.99

:dvd: Dark Shadows - $5.99

:dvd: E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial - $5.99

:dvd: The Expendables 2 - $5.99

:dvd: Fast Five - $5.99

:dvd: Gangster Squad - $5.99

:dvd: Happy Feet Collection - $5.99

:dvd: The Hunger Games - $5.99

:dvd: Jack the Giant Slayer - $5.99

:dvd: The Lorax - $5.99

:dvd: Magic Mike - $5.99

:dvd: Men in Black III - $5.99

:dvd: Monster High: Friday Night Frights - $5.99

:dvd: Monster High: Ghouls Rule - $5.99

:dvd: Rio - $5.99

:dvd: Snitch - $5.99

:dvd: Snow White and the Huntsman - $5.99

:dvd: Ted - $5.99

:dvd: The Conjuring - $7.99

:dvd: GI Joe: Retaliation - $7.99

:dvd: The Great Gatsby - $7.99

:dvd: The Hangover Part III - $7.99

:dvd: Hotel Transylvania - $7.99

:dvd: Identity Thief - $7.99

:dvd: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - $7.99

:dvd: Now You See Me - $7.99

:dvd: Olympus Has Fallen - $7.99

:dvd: Pacific Rim - $7.99

:dvd: Pain and Gain - $7.99

:dvd: The Purge - $7.99

:dvd: Rise of the Guardians - $7.99

:dvd: Star Trek Into Darkness - $7.99

:dvd: World War Z - $7.99

:br: After Earth - $9.99

:br: Epic - $9.99

:br: Grown Ups 2 - $9.99

:br: The Hangover Part III - $9.99

:br: The Heat - $9.99

:br: Pacific Rim - $9.99

:br: Star Trek Into Darkness - $9.99

:br: This is the End - $9.99

:br: White House Down - $9.99

:br: World War Z - $9.99

Thanks Horsebot3k

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped in to look at clearance toys and pickup Super Mario 3D World. They had Pokemon X & Y on sale for $29.99. I thought this was a BF sale? 3D World still rang up at $60. I had some coupons loaded onto my SYWR account and got back $10 in points and a $5 gift card.

Stopped in to look at clearance toys and pickup Super Mario 3D World. They had Pokemon X & Y on sale for $29.99. I thought this was a BF sale? 3D World still rang up at $60. I had some coupons loaded onto my SYWR account and got back $10 in points and a $5 gift card.
Did you notice if Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) was $29.99 too?

A store in my area shows the PS3 Holiday bundle of $199.99 available for pickup. Not sure if I should bite now or try my local store in a few days.

I didn't see any tags for Zelda. They had a couple copies in the lockbox with Pokemon, but Pokemon had prominent red sale stickers in front of them.

Looks like this will be the best bet for ALBW. And possibly SM3DL if I can't find it on AWD between now and Thursday.

I'm sure this has been answered but I'd rather not go through 12 pages. How do. I buy smb3d for this price? There is no listing online and it was showing normal price in store.

I'm sure this has been answered but I'd rather not go through 12 pages. How do. I buy smb3d for this price? There is no listing online and it was showing normal price in store.
I went through this with chat box rep yesterday. Both this early access and the sears early access are only for the respective website thanksgiving doorbusters-NOT the local ad doorbusters. There is a fine line here. When you use the link emailed you to get in, you have full access to all the website doorbusters on the main body of your screen. You do not have access to the doorbusters in the KMart leaked ad from BFads.net as that is a "local" ad. At the top of the website page you see a link that says something like, view your local ad. If you click on that you see the in store ad we were all hoping we would get access to but forget it, you won't. Some doorbusters yes, but most, no. Easy mistake to make and no one I spoke to would adjust the price to that ad listed right on their website, because it is the "local" ad.

As far as smb3d, mario party island tour, and zelda go...you can't buy them regardless, even at full price as they are not in the website yet. I asked about that as well, gave them the item numbers, but no go. Just go in store Thursday and forget this nonsense, its not worth your time

A store in my area shows the PS3 Holiday bundle of $199.99 available for pickup. Not sure if I should bite now or try my local store in a few days.
Thanks for mentioning the bundle was in stock near you. It looks like kmart got a shipment because it was OOS at my store a couple of days ago.

I was able to buy this for store pick up and since I am a VIP and had enough points, I didn't have to pay tax either.

If everything works out properly I will get 5% cashback from a site and close to $50 in points back because of my VIP coupon and another regular SYWR coupon.

So basically $150 in points and about $10 in cashback for the Brack Friday Bunduru!! :whee:

You go to their store at 7PM on Thursday.
I went through this with chat box rep yesterday. Both this early access and the sears early access are only for the respective website thanksgiving doorbusters-NOT the local ad doorbusters. There is a fine line here. When you use the link emailed you to get in, you have full access to all the website doorbusters on the main body of your screen. You do not have access to the doorbusters in the KMart leaked ad from BFads.net as that is a "local" ad. At the top of the website page you see a link that says something like, view your local ad. If you click on that you see the in store ad we were all hoping we would get access to but forget it, you won't. Some doorbusters yes, but most, no. Easy mistake to make and no one I spoke to would adjust the price to that ad listed right on their website, because it is the "local" ad.

As far as smb3d, mario party island tour, and zelda go...you can't buy them regardless, even at full price as they are not in the website yet. I asked about that as well, gave them the item numbers, but no go. Just go in store Thursday and forget this nonsense, its not worth your time
Thanks. Looks like if amazon doesn't match I'll be waiting for somebody to do a b2g1 on Mario. Oh the joys of working in corporate America where Holliday work is required.

I went to a Kmart today, in WI. Was looking to see if the blu ray prices were good. If I'm correct these prices are also in-store? But anyways, went for a price check on Pacicfic Rim blu ray, it seems its only has the combo pack, but it rang up as regualr priced and not $9.99. Can someone confirm?

Thanks for mentioning the bundle was in stock near you. It looks like kmart got a shipment because it was OOS at my store a couple of days ago.

I was able to buy this for store pick up and since I am a VIP and had enough points, I didn't have to pay tax either.

If everything works out properly I will get 5% cashback from a site and close to $50 in points back because of my VIP coupon and another regular SYWR coupon.

So basically $150 in points and about $10 in cashback for the Brack Friday Bunduru!! :whee:
Yeah if played right Kmart is "Make your own deal central". I have stacked SYWR coupons on top of advertised promotions to get consoles and other deals at prices that won't even be seen this BF. I am routinely getting 10-20% back SYWR coupons.

Yeah if played right Kmart is "Make your own deal central". I have stacked SYWR coupons on top of advertised promotions to get consoles and other deals at prices that won't even be seen this BF. I am routinely getting 10-20% back SYWR coupons.
Yeah I just got back form GS. I traded last of us and batman for $51 after bonus. The games only come in cardboard sleeves, so I kept the online pass and dumped the games since they will both probably have goty versions.

Kmart only gave me $37 in points, but I will email customer service to try to get the rest. As it stands I 'spent' about $110 for a NEW 250 GB SSlim. I was rolling credit anyway, but I really needed to retire my Metal Gear Exclusive Gunmetal 40gb model.

Kmart near me had the batman last of us bundle for 200 so I did a store pickup since it wasn't available to ship. I hope their in stock checker is accurate and its not like 24 hours old.

Hopefully I can pick it up in the morning before work, Id like to make sure I have it secured. Between it and the 50 inch Samsung led tv Im getting my girlfriend for Christmas she will shit a brick.

Merry Christmas to you?... :shock:
I guess if I was a fecalpheliac. Luckily though I'm not and I was only speaking metaphorically.

She will be quite excited though.

I bought the 25th anniversary of akira on bluray when it came out. She knows I love it and keeps asking when we will watch it. I have to keep making up excuses because I want to wait till she has the new tv setup. Now I just need to get her another game or two. She has no interest in the batman game so Im keeping it and buying a case for it off ebay. I know the journey/flower collection will be one, Im not sure what the other will be.

Well I got the PS3 Black Friday Bundle for store pickup...on layaway 

Sure it's $5 more but I got bills to pay first.

I guess if I was a fecalpheliac. Luckily though I'm not and I was only speaking metaphorically.

She will be quite excited though.

I bought the 25th anniversary of akira on bluray when it came out. She knows I love it and keeps asking when we will watch it. I have to keep making up excuses because I want to wait till she has the new tv setup. Now I just need to get her another game or two. She has no interest in the batman game so Im keeping it and buying a case for it off ebay. I know the journey/flower collection will be one, Im not sure what the other will be.

bread's done
Back