Turtle Beach X12 Headset - $34.99

Turtle Beach PLa Headset - $29.99

:ps3: Gioteck Headset EX-03 - $9.99

:ps3: Urban camo Dual Shock 3 - $39.99

:ps3: Pelican Afterglow Controller - $24.99

:ps3: Dual Shock 3 - $44.99

:3ds: 2DS case red or blue - $9.99

Skylanders Swap Force Packs - $19.99

Skylanders Swap Force Figures - $9.99 (B2G1F)

Games

:3ds: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $24.99

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $29.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - $29.99

:3ds: Pokemon X - $34.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $34.99

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 - $34.99

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $34.99

:3ds: Batman: Blackgate - $24.99

:wiiu: Nintendo Land - $19.99

:wiiu: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - $39.99

:wiiu: Just Dance Kids 2014 - $39.99

:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U - $44.99

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D Land - $49.99

:wiiu: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack - $49.99

:wiiu: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

:ps3: Ratchet and Clank Nexus - $19.99

:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls - $39.99

:ps3: Dead Space 3 - $39.99

:ps3: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

:360: Just Dance Kids 2014 (Kinect) - $19.99

:360: Dead Space 3 - $39.99

:360: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack - $49.99

:360: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

:wii: Just Dance Kids 2014 - $19.99

:wii: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack - $49.99

:wii: Disney Infinity Starter Pack - $59.99

Consoles

:wiiu: Mario and Luigi Bundle - $299.99 (plus $20 in points for members)

:ps3: 250GB Holiday Bundle w/ The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins - $199.99

:3ds: 2DS Electric Blue or Crimson Red - $119.99

Movies

:dvd: Battle: Los Angeles - $2.99

:dvd: The Care Bears Movie - $2.99

:dvd: The Christmas Bunny - $2.99

:dvd: The Dark Knight - $2.99

:dvd: Garfield Pet Force - $2.99

:dvd: The Hangover - $2.99

:dvd: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I - $2.99

:dvd: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II - $2.99

:dvd: Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Mysteries - $2.99

:dvd: Strawberry Shortcake: The Glimmerberry Ball Movie - $2.99

:dvd: Ten Movie Family Pack - $2.99

:dvd: Thomas the Tank Engine: Day of the Diesels - $2.99

:dvd: Thomas the Tank Engine: Misty Island Rescue - $2.99

:dvd: Twilight - $2.99

:dvd: Twilight Saga: New Moon - $2.99

:dvd: Ultimate Holiday Collection - $2.99

:dvd: Zombieland - $2.99

:dvd: Barbie: A Perfect Christmas - $3.99

:dvd: Contraband - $3.99

:dvd: Despicable Me - $3.99

:dvd: Dolphin Tale - $3.99

:dvd: The Guilt Trip - $3.99

:dvd: Horrible Bosses - $3.99

:dvd: Knight and Day - $3.99

:dvd: The Smurfs - $3.99

:dvd: Soul Surfer - $3.99

:dvd: Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry - $3.99

:dvd: X-Men: First Class - $3.99

:dvd: Frosty the Snowman - $5.00 (plus free 10-pack Capri Sun)

:dvd: Merry Madagascar - $5.00 (" ")

:dvd: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - $5.00 (" ")

:dvd: Shrek the Halls - $5.00 (" ")

:dvd: Barbie the Fairy Princess - $5.99

:dvd: Barbie Pony Something Idk - $5.99

:dvd: Battleship - $5.99

:dvd: The Bourne Legacy - $5.99

:dvd: Bridesmaids - $5.99

:dvd: The Dark Knight Rises - $5.99

:dvd: Dark Shadows - $5.99

:dvd: E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial - $5.99

:dvd: The Expendables 2 - $5.99

:dvd: Fast Five - $5.99

:dvd: Gangster Squad - $5.99

:dvd: Happy Feet Collection - $5.99

:dvd: The Hunger Games - $5.99

:dvd: Jack the Giant Slayer - $5.99

:dvd: The Lorax - $5.99

:dvd: Magic Mike - $5.99

:dvd: Men in Black III - $5.99

:dvd: Monster High: Friday Night Frights - $5.99

:dvd: Monster High: Ghouls Rule - $5.99

:dvd: Rio - $5.99

:dvd: Snitch - $5.99

:dvd: Snow White and the Huntsman - $5.99

:dvd: Ted - $5.99

:dvd: The Conjuring - $7.99

:dvd: GI Joe: Retaliation - $7.99

:dvd: The Great Gatsby - $7.99

:dvd: The Hangover Part III - $7.99

:dvd: Hotel Transylvania - $7.99

:dvd: Identity Thief - $7.99

:dvd: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - $7.99

:dvd: Now You See Me - $7.99

:dvd: Olympus Has Fallen - $7.99

:dvd: Pacific Rim - $7.99

:dvd: Pain and Gain - $7.99

:dvd: The Purge - $7.99

:dvd: Rise of the Guardians - $7.99

:dvd: Star Trek Into Darkness - $7.99

:dvd: World War Z - $7.99

:br: After Earth - $9.99

:br: Epic - $9.99

:br: Grown Ups 2 - $9.99

:br: The Hangover Part III - $9.99

:br: The Heat - $9.99

:br: Pacific Rim - $9.99

:br: Star Trek Into Darkness - $9.99

:br: This is the End - $9.99

:br: White House Down - $9.99

:br: World War Z - $9.99

Thanks Horsebot3k

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like some items are there, some aren't. Beyond: Two Souls and Pokemon X are both still on the site. No sign of Zelda ALBW, Ratchet & Clank, or Super Mario 3D World though. So I wonder what the deal is? Are they pulling the games they expect will be popular, maybe?
im not so sure. i mean while ratchet and clank has a good solid fan base but the game isnt in huge demand atm.

Well this is irritating. Had gotten a $25 in bonus points when you spend $50 coupon and used that the other day and no points yet. Coupon's marked as redeemed in my account but no points and was going to use those on SMB 3D World if it went on sale.

im not so sure. i mean while ratchet and clank has a good solid fan base but the game isnt in huge demand atm.
Mario and Zelda are and the majority of their game door busters are MIA.

Yeah, but Zelda and Mario are the complete opposite side of the spectrum and they're missing too. It's a new game for $10 off and they probably have limited stock compared to other games. We'll find out in 2 hours I guess, though.

This is actually really annoying and makes me think less of Kmart. Don't even call them Black Friday deals if you are starting this early.

Also, $40 for Dead Space 3? Get out of here Kmart lol.

Glad I checked this thread, I totally forgot about this. Also good to know they take PayPal. I may not order anything, but we'll see what they put up.

How did you get a wii u for 180? I would be all over that.
I think he means $240 and got back $60 in store credit as points to get to $180. That's precisely what I did. We talked about it in the weekly ads deal a few weeks ago and were successful along with GBA star. The trouble for many CAGS looking for a WiiU though was that the black friday ads were starting to leak and everyone was chatting about the Toys R Us and GS ads, leaving the weekly ads thread lonely. Sadly, the best WiiU deal of the year kinda flew under the radar because of that. Hopefully something comes out by Christmas that's comparable. Anyway, it is now time for me to use those $60 in points on Zelda and Mario Party :)

Just to confirm the Mario 3D World for Wii U is $49.99? The OP shows 3D Land (for Wii U)and I can't find it on their site. I'm sure it's a typo but would like to be sure. I was hoping I could find it under MSRP while I play Zelda ALBW. Even $10 off on a mainline Mario is a good deal so would pick it up...

Just to confirm the Mario 3D World for Wii U is $49.99? The OP shows 3D Land and I can't find it on their site. I was hoping I could find it under MSRP while I play Zelda ALBW. Even $10 off on a mainline Mario is a good deal so would pick it up...
Pretty sure it's a typo in the OP. On the Kmart site they're missing a lot of stuff from their ad and looks like it was pulled temporarily. We'll see if it comes back in an hour when it's supposed to start.

Man this sucks. I log in to my k-mart rewards, but there price are update to Puerto Rico prices (since I am from Puerto Rico) and K-mart sticks it to us hard when it comes to electronic. The price everything here 20 to 30 dollars more here. The Zelda Wii U bundle is 330, 3DS XL is 220 (Correction is actually 227.99!) and so on, games are mark up 15 DOLLARS O_O Even Wii regular games end up costing 65 dollars!

Was ready to use the 13 dollars in point I hard for a super nice discount, no such luck apperently.

I clicked shop all deals and get a list of all the items but no video games :\

Maybe the sale is like the Blue Sunday sale Best Buy is having: Deals you won't find on BF

idk I just want Zelda >_<

Not live for me either although it says 12am 11/24 which was an hour ago..they don't mention what time zone..but it says sorry no deals available for pre Black Friday sale

Looks like a bust :\ I'll have to try again on Thanksgiving and hope the deal is online. If not, I'll settle using the $10 GC Walmart gave me. Gotta use it eventually

Thanks Eldritch..it didn't say specifically on the triple door buster online one, but you are correct for the true thanksgiving sales..so maybe in 10 minutes, something may show up!

Well bummed out that this turned into nothing. But it was good as I stayed awake for this, and I was able to get the PS3 bundle I wanted from Amazon instead.

not looking good..401 "deals" popped up, but didnt see any game or game console deals..no the site is crapping out for me :/

I have a feeling we will see the video games for sale. I just noticed the toys changed at 3:00 to an all new set of toys from the ad, Maybe something new every 2 hrs.

There were no PS3 bundles available in my state. Trying to set up a store-pickup in another state then attempt to get Best Buy to price match.

I'm trying to put it on lay away for in-store pickup but its not letting me.
Hm, I'm wondering if I could do that myself. I've never worked with price-matching or the such before...how exactly would I go about doing this? I don't quite have enough on me to pick it up directly from Kmart but with my $100 gift card at Best Buy I have enough to purchase it there. Do I have to pay for it at Kmart first or...? Sorry, definitely a newbie when it comes to price matching.

I'm trying to put it on lay away for in-store pickup but its not letting me.
I'd love to find the PS3 bundle as well but either they have sold out completely or never had them to start. I've tried every major city, state combo with no luck. Might try to call my B&amp;M just in case.

So this never panned out huh? I checked it earlier today and was all like 'wtf? There's no games, music, or movies included in this'. Thought they might have included it by now. Guess not.

Not really surprised though- their website is one of the worst retailer sites I've seen. They lag behind on new releases- takes them a while to put up new games and CDs, etc.

bread's done
Back