Katamari Fan Merchandise

Ooooo weeee...that baby is going for $83 (before shipping) with 11 hours left.

There goes my chances of nabbing a Kamatari hat. >_

Wow. I bet it would have gone for about $1.83 if they had just advertised it as F*'d up knitted hat. It doesn't look like it would be that hard to make (in fact, I think I accidentally made something eerily similar by accident in home-ec about 20 years ago). If anybody knits, hop on the gravy train quickly.

I'm all for silly game stuff like that, but she looked goofy as hell. Ah, whatever floats your boat, I guess. More power to her.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']That is an awesome ass hat. Not worth $83 though.[/quote]

But she's wearing it on her head....

Seriously, you US folks are obsessed with the word "ass". :lol:

I'm ASS going ASS to ASS tell ASS my ASS part-timer ASS about ASS this ASS considering ASS she ASS just ASS took ASS up ASS knitting ASS in ASS her ASS free ASS time

[quote name='Wshakspear']I'm ASS going ASS to ASS tell ASS my ASS part-timer ASS about ASS this ASS considering ASS she ASS just ASS took ASS up ASS knitting ASS in ASS her ASS free ASS time[/quote]

what an ass :lol:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It was a play on the slang "asshat"..... :cry:[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm just some weird Limey that hasn't picked up all the Americanisms yet. :)

I can't believe that hat is going for that much. It's friggin obscene!

Does anybody remember when they were selling homemade wood Kingdom Hearts keyblades on ebay and they were going for $200 +? Sad thing is that I considered buying one.

Someone should make a Katamari hat that looks like the prince - it would be green and oblong so your head looks like his does.

bread's done
Back