Kellogg’s Family Rewards

Anybody else having trouble logging in? I want to add the code for points but csn't log in. Nor contact Customer Support.

So I've been trying to log into the website today and I'm no longer even seeing a place to log in.  I tried Firefox and Chrome, no difference.  Am I the only one that currently cannot log on or are other people affected?

So I've been trying to log into the website today and I'm no longer even seeing a place to log in. I tried Firefox and Chrome, no difference. Am I the only one that currently cannot log on or are other people affected?
Not just you. Looks like the site is currently broken.

Just a Heads-up:

Evidently Kelloggs and the people at Xbox have combined for a promotion in which you can receive free Xbox Game Pass trials for purchasing certain Kelloggs products from now to 12/31.

Details here.

Easy to read list of eligible products here.

Last edited by a moderator:
MINI-WHEA-TSGR-OWLS

100 Points

Limit one redemption per account. Must redeem by 12/31/2019.

500 Points

2 Question Survey in Email with Subject "Please try again - How are we doing? Tell us with this quiz!" (I received it on 12-11-2019 at around 6:00pm.)

Points will be automatically added to your account within 72 hours.
Limit one redemption per account.

Expiration wasn't specified. Expiration unknown. 

[attachment=33404:Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 02.50.56.png][attachment=33405:Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 02.52.07.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
New Program Condition/Restriction from KFR:

Starting January 1, 2020, due to new regulatory changes, we will be updating our KFR Terms and Conditions to allow only consumers 16 years or older to participate in the program. If you are under 16 please redeem all KFR points or promotional credits prior to 1/1/2020.

This probably won't apply to anyone here, but its worth dropping this notice here just in case it does!

bread's done
Back