Kerig's OXM Premium Theme Disc 4-pack Passaround Two

Got a postcard in my mailbox for a package a little short on postage, will try to go to post office tomorrow, but holidays are crazy, might have to go Monday. PMing next person on list for address.

*EDIT*
Post office closed by noon?!?!?!
Will go back Monday.

*FURTHER EDIT*
Postage due package was unrelated to disc train, but I did get it, and mailed it out today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']sent address- perfect timing for xmas to get some premium themes[/QUOTE]

Agreed awesome Christmas present!

[quote name='Kerig']Updated. Anyone know how/why CaptainKirk got banned?[/QUOTE]

no clue i tried messaging him on xbox but no luck hes a good buddy of mine too

Sorry for the late post but recieving it right before christmas kind of was set on the back burner, kids, last minute shopping etc. But after work tomorrow or lunch break I should be going to the post office and get this train a moving!!!!

[quote name='mnuttster']I'm ready for them to head my way...just let me know when your ready Churro![/QUOTE]

As soon as I get them I'll send them your way!

[quote name='mnuttster']Any update Churro?[/QUOTE]

No still haven't received the disks, its been almost a month :/

Seems like the minute the train enters Noobtown, it always hits a snag. Now we wait and see if 1 month turns into 6 months...

[quote name='Kerig']Seems like the minute the train enters Noobtown, it always hits a snag. Now we wait and see if 1 month turns into 6 months...[/QUOTE]
He hasn't logged in to CAG since 1/12

I'm pinging him on twitter.

Let's get this train a'rollin'!

Thanks for the assist, Chakan, but it's stuck and rusted right now. We'll just have to wait and see if Zombie Scarecrow can continue at some point. Solid Scarecrow is dead. (hopefully not literally)

bread's done
Back