Kick-Ass Blu-ray $12.99 @ BB.Com & Amazon (BB PM); Killers $12.99 @ BB.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Mods' edit:
Killers on Blu-Ray is also $12.99:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Killers...d=2137280&skuId=1222168&st=killers&lp=15&cp=1

Amazon has price matched the price on Kick-Ass:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZG9846/

Kick-Ass Blu-ray $12.99 was $29.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kick-As...1067587&productCategoryId=cat02017&id=2123362

HAPPY HALLOWEEN M*TH*RF*CK*R!

3502zvp.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT I'M READY FOR KICK-A$$!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']If this is true, then I'm buying it on Friday for 9 buck![/QUOTE]
It's true. $12.99 for the BD+DVD+DC version in-store; rings up without an override. I'll go back on Friday to see if they can apply the 30% coupon as well and get it essentially free.

sweet, been checking amazon daily for a sale and holding off till black friday in hopes of a deal but this is perfect! thanks op!

I'll pick this up during lunch with The Killers for the same price (what? Katherine Heigl is hott!!) thanks OP, unless it's shelved with all the other $12.99 titles, I wouldn't have noticed this.

[quote name='token2k6']I'll pick this up during lunch with The Killers for the same price (what? Katherine Heigl is hott!!) thanks OP, unless it's shelved with all the other $12.99 titles, I wouldn't have noticed this.[/QUOTE]

I just picked up the same two today with some gift cards I had. I hope The Killers is good.

[quote name='KyleN']I just picked up the same two today with some gift cards I had. I hope The Killers is good.[/QUOTE]

hehe, it's actually not too bad. It's probably one of Ashton's best performances in a long time and seeing Tom Sellick in there is awesome, he plays a pretty bad ass part..

[quote name='Jodou']It's true. $12.99 for the BD+DVD+DC version in-store; rings up without an override. I'll go back on Friday to see if they can apply the 30% coupon as well and get it essentially free.[/QUOTE]

Still hope it work on sale price. I'll getting this movie & Toys story 3 ;)

[quote name='Rafael122']Waiting for Amazon to pricematch this. Free shipping + no tax.[/QUOTE]

Thinking about this. I can get kick ass right away, or save on tax (was gonna do ins tore pick up anyway). So I'd save maybe $2 but I'd have it for sure, now and there's no telling if Amazon will price match, or if we won't find it cheaper elsewhere.

[quote name='JediJames2']Not sure when but it looks like Amazon has matched it now
http://www.amazon.com/Kick-Ass-Thre...9846/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288580043&sr=8-1
Hmm, to get now or wait to see if it'll go down to $10 on BF...Me thinks I'll get it now lol[/QUOTE]

damn beat me to it!

some other drops on amazon:

Sound of Music - $19.99
Robocop Trilogy - $25.00

also scott pilgrim blu review from blu-ray.com:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Scott-Pilgrim-vs-The-World-Blu-ray/15727/#Review

in for kick-ass :)

Hmmm...Amazon has dropped their price too!
Well I have reward certificates so I will probably buy from best buy on tues when I pick up some new releases.
Thx iNCREDiPiNOY and JediJames2 for info!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if there's a way to cancel my BB online order? It says it's still processing so I wonder if its not too late to cancel.

[quote name='TheRock88']Just wondering if there's a way to cancel my BB online order? It says it's still processing so I wonder if its not too late to cancel.[/QUOTE]

Well the best you can do if it goes through is return it in-store once you get it

[quote name='mig0']Thinking about this. I can get kick ass right away, or save on tax (was gonna do ins tore pick up anyway). So I'd save maybe $2 but I'd have it for sure, now and there's no telling if Amazon will price match, or if we won't find it cheaper elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Whoops. glad to be wrong on this one! in for 1 now.

[quote name='Kromis']Well the best you can do if it goes through is return it in-store once you get it[/QUOTE]

If you are doing in-store pickup, when they send you the email that your order is ready, there should be a link at the bottom that says something like "Cancel your order?" . It's fairly easy. I always do in-store pickup on BB sale and then don't pick it up for a few days in case Amazon matches.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Should I get this one or wait for the inevitable Director's Cut?[/QUOTE]

I hope the DC eventually materializes, but the theatrical cut is easily worth $13. It's my favorite movie of the year, has an excellent soundtrack, and is highly rewatchable.

[quote name='Kromis']Well the best you can do if it goes through is return it in-store once you get it[/QUOTE]

Would they also refund the shipping charge or I end up with that?

Wow I'm so stupid. I bought two toy story 3 iron packs with kick ass with instore pickup at BB with my $10 RZ (paid left over with debt card). Me being cheap and wanting to save on tax, I decided to cancel kick ass and buy it on amazon. So now my whole RZ is screwed up because I have to wait and I want to use it for toy story three, but it takes days to process >>. I could have avoided all this hassle by paying tax.

Calling BB.com customer service is the quickest way to cancel an order. They're not in right now, though I believe they're available again at either 8 or 9AM ET.

800 BEST BUY, and have your order # handy.

bread's done
Back