Kid refuses to take hat off at church, Dad stabs his butt

HowStern

CAGiversary!
Police: Man stabs son for wearing hat in church

1 day ago
BALTIMORE (AP) — Police said a 58-year-old man stabbed his teenage son after he refused to take off his hat at church earlier in the day. The father and his 19-year-old son got into an argument on Sunday afternoon. That's when police said the father went to a car, got a knife and stabbed his son in the left buttock and fled.
The son was taken to University of Maryland Medical Center for treatment. The father's name was withheld pending his arrest.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iyNZ4HeuHUwkSwEetLbbBFPZy0DQD96I6G800

That is why I always stab my own ass prior to entering church with a hat. Saves me the surprise of the inevitable butt slashing. Oh wait, I don't go to church. I think a lot of people see people wearing a hat indoors as disrespectful, I say, there is a lot more to worry about than a thingy on your head in a building.

They were just reading from different places in bible study.

Honor thy father and mother.
- Exodus 20:12

If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
- Luke 14:26

[quote name='Brak']I like how he stabbed his butt and ran.[/QUOTE]
I heard that after he ran, he dug a hole in his back yard, placed the knife in a hole, lit it on fire, placed a mine in the hole, buried it, detonated the mine, and then moved his house to an empty lot.

...Sounds familiar.

[quote name='Rocko']I heard that after he ran, he dug a hole in his back yard, placed the knife in a hole, lit it on fire, placed a mine in the hole, buried it, detonated the mine, and then moved his house to an empty lot.

...Sounds familiar.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Picturing this in my head, I can't avoid the look on the son's face as not having that sort of "YOU JUST fuckING STABBED ME!!!!" look, but, rather more of a puzzled "dude. the ass? Really? That's what you're going with? Over a hat? DAMN." level of disbelief.

Only the second post before an asinine post about how religion is bad. Very efficient.

[quote name='Cracka']Don't let this guy loose in a synagogue.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='camoor']They were just reading from different places in bible study.

If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, but will not remove thy hat, he will get butt-stabbed.
- Luke 14:26
[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

He ran away after and missed the sevice? That has to be at least as bad as wearing hat. He really should have turned the other cheek.

[quote name='neocisco']Only the second post before an asinine post about how religion is bad. Very efficient.

:rofl:[/quote]

To be fair, religion isn't that bad as long as you aren't getting ass stabbed.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']To be fair, religion isn't that bad as long as you aren't getting ass stabbed.[/quote]
I can't think of many things that improve with ass stabbings.

Maybe straight gin.

BALTIMORE?!?!

I was going to make fun of Texas and Florida and the rest of the south! Damnit!

So I will make fun of the church instead! It's better to get stabbed in the ass by your dad then poked in your ass by the priest!

[quote name='The Crotch']I can't think of many things that improve with ass stabbings.

Maybe straight gin.[/quote]

Pin the tail on the donkey is the only correct answer because the object of that game is to literally stab an ass in the ass.

Any other time it is frowned upon.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Don't google Ass Stabbing. It won't lead to this story.[/quote]

LOL, especially when you click the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

The kid was 19 . . . he deserved it if you ask me. I mean what 19 year old doesn't deserve a good ass stabbing every now and again.

[quote name='Captainzabu']The kid was 19 . . . he deserved it if you ask me. I mean what 19 year old doesn't deserve a good ass stabbing every now and again.[/quote]
lilboo would agree with you.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']To be fair, religion isn't that bad as long as you aren't getting ass stabbed.[/QUOTE]

Sig-worthy! Thank you!

[quote name='bigdaddy']BALTIMORE?!?!

I was going to make fun of Texas and Florida and the rest of the south! Damnit!

So I will make fun of the church instead! It's better to get stabbed in the ass by your dad then poked in your ass by the priest![/QUOTE]

:lol: No kidding I got caught off guard

bread's done
Back