Kill Bill new 12.99

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
At blockbuster you can trade in any dvd you own and get Kill Bill for 12.99. Or you could get Master and Commander, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and a few others with the same deal.

hey wario64 u wanna die u fucking sack of shit? I dont ridicule you just cause its in the wrong topic you could just say nicely hey put it in the correct forum. So fuck you and I'm gonna bring my m-5 with springloaded apc rifle over to ur fucking house and blow ur brains out.

Ummmmm..yes...ok...anyway, ya I think I will check out the Kill Bill because I have been really wanting that dvd. That way I can go see Vol. 2. I will just trade in an old DBZ dvd because I hate DBZ.

[quote name='tyecko']hey wario64 u wanna die u shaq-fuing sack of shit? I dont ridicule you just cause its in the wrong topic you could just say nicely hey put it in the correct forum. So shaq-fu you and I'm gonna bring my m-5 with springloaded apc rifle over to ur shaq-fuing house and blow ur brains out.[/quote]

:shock:

whoa dude...

Hold out on the Kill Bill disc, there are about 5 more releases of it coming along on DVD. Special Edition, Director's cut, etc... the Miramax dude was on record bragging about how they are going to quintuple-dip this movie and rip off consumers.

Wait for the Tarantino version.

Exactly what I was thinking WildWop. I'm gonna at least wait for volume 2 and get the set. Until then I've got netflix.

[quote name='WildWop']Hold out on the Kill Bill disc, there are about 5 more releases of it coming along on DVD. Special Edition, Director's cut, etc... the Miramax dude was on record bragging about how they are going to quintuple-dip this movie and rip off consumers.

Wait for the Tarantino version.[/quote]

Exactly what I heard. Though a little late, I already got the dvd.
Plan on gettin the Dvd Box Set that I read about suppose to be comming out around Xmas.

bread's done
Back