"Killer" Computer Contest

Sideswiper

CAGiversary!
Free to enter for a chance at a "Killer" PC at TigerDirect.com (it's a cross-promotions with the movie "Killers" coming out soon).

Killer PC Specs
  • CPU: Two (2) Intel Xeon 5680 Six-Core Processors
  • Motherboard: EVGA Classified SR2 Motherboard
  • Memory: 24GB Corsair Tri-Channel DDR3 Memory
  • Video Cards: Four (4) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 Video Cards
  • Hard Drive: Two (2) 2TB Hard Drives
  • Solid State Drive: 160GB Intel SSD Drive Solid State Drive
  • Optical Drive: BluRay/DVD Burner
  • Power Supply: EVGA Classified SR-2 Power Supply
  • Case: Custom One-of-a-Kind “Killers” Case
  • Monitors: (3) 3D Ready Acer Monitors
  • 3D Glasses: NVIDIA 3D Glasses
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/sweepstakes/killers/

wtf? 24 gigs of RAM? Who could really put to use all of that? That comp could double as a heating unit for a large house. I wouldn't mind winning though :p

Be sure to check back June 24th to see if u have won (link at bottom of sweepstakes page). TigerDirect WILL NOT email you to tell you if you have won - you have to physically visit their site (and within 72 hours claim your prize).

Such a wonderfully friendly and customer-oriented company, aren't they?

TigerDirect can gnaw on my sack, but I do want to unload that PC on eBay...!

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Be sure to check back June 24th to see if u have won (link at bottom of sweepstakes page). TigerDirect WILL NOT email you to tell you if you have won - you have to physically visit their site (and within 72 hours claim your prize).

Such a wonderfully friendly and customer-oriented company, aren't they?

TigerDirect can gnaw on my sack, but I do want to unload that PC on eBay...![/QUOTE]
According to the rules:
The Sweepstakes winners will be sent an email notifying them that they were selected as a Prize winner and be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within 10 business days of receipt.

^ Also FTR, Its been my experience that Tiger Direct will send you an email announcing the winners name whether its you or not
( If you enter be forewarned Tiger Direct sends a lot of emails)

[quote name='horns456']Thanks entered, that build is AMAZING compared to my current setup.[/QUOTE]

I think that would be AMAZING compared to anyones set-up.

Four GTX 480? That's...nuts. The heat and power consumption must be ridiculous.

But hey, if I won I'd take two of them out and sell them.

Thanks for the contest!

theres no way i could justify using a computer like that lol

ebay city, then buy a computer for $2k. i'd be set.

[quote name='Gimpster']theres no way i could justify using a computer like that lol

ebay city, then buy a computer for $2k. i'd be set.[/QUOTE]

Well I would so use the hell out of that computer if I won it rofl

[quote name='Shuino']Well I would so use the hell out of that computer if I won it rofl[/QUOTE]

Hells yeah. Like ,all the great games on full blast. Crysis , The Witcher . Games like Fallout 3 are a gazillion times greater on a killer rig

Thanks op
Yea, this thing would blow my current gaming pc away (and probably my of my fuse box if I used it's full potential >.>)
I just hope for whoever wins this that the case just has a stylized Killers logo on it and not a giant friggen pic of ashton kutcher on it.

Knowing TigerDirect, they'll probably charge you full retail for your "prize", and then give you pre-denied rebates to submit for each separate component.

Entered anyway.

It would be nice to own a PC that doesn't chug playing minesweeper.
I'm in. After all, the odds are only a billion to 1.

bread's done
Back