Killzone 2 only £29.99 at shopto.net

[quote name='near']I can't pass up this deal. I placed my pre-order at play.com :)[/quote]

I would have ordered it with Play.com aswell, one of my favourite sites! But im getting the PS3/Killzone 2 bundle from there instead...so its all good :)

I remember the first Killzone as being kinda mediocre. Will you guys be just as raving when (or should I say "if") Haze 2 is released?

[quote name='Royvedas']I remember the first Killzone as being kinda mediocre. Will you guys be just as raving when (or should I say "if") Haze 2 is released?[/QUOTE]

sorry pal, pretty useless post
Killzone 2 is a higly anticipated hit AND rave reviews point to it: it's most probably a masterpiece and a defining landmark in FPS. Only time will tell but there's little to none doubt this will be an AAA game.

and i'm no PS3 owner, mind you... :D

[quote name='Royvedas']kinda lame to classify my post at useless, but if that does it for you, then be my guest.[/QUOTE]

i'm sorry if i looked rude (or lame). But your post was totally unsollicited and unnecessary. we are not talking about generic sequel here, it' Killzone 2. it's not great by itself, it's great because pratically everyone in game business says so... so should be
:roll:

bread's done
Back