Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $24.50 & Other Unadvertised Specials at Best Buy

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]23070[/IMG-R]Best Buy dropped prices on many titles today (and throughout the weekend). You can combine with today's spend $100 and select in-store pickup, get a $10 gift card promotion for added value.

Highlights:
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition $24.50
:360::ps3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon $14.50
:360::ps3: Alice: Madness Returns $19.50
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99[/preview]

More:
:ps3: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:360: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:360: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:ps3: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:360: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:ps3: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $24.50
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $24.99
:ps3: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99

:ps3: The Tomb Raider Trilogy $9.50 [OOS]
:ps3: The Sims 3 $14.50
:ps3: EA Sports Active 2.0 Bundle $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Greatest Hits $9.50
:ps3: Rock Band Country Track Pack 2 $9.50
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $19.50
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider $7.50
:ps3: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $29.99
:ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $19.50
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:ps3: The Shoot $9.50
:ps3: EyePet $14.50

:360: EA SPORTS MMA $9.50
:360: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.50
:360: Marvel Superhero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet $9.50
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed $9.50
:360: UFC Undisputed 2010 $7.50
:360: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $19.50
:360: The Sims 3 $19.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar $19.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII $19.99
:360: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $29.99
:360: PES 2012: Pro Evolution Soccer $49.99

:3ds: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II $14.50
:3ds: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion $14.50
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $14.50
:3ds: Super Monkey Ball 3D $9.50
:3ds: Dream Trigger 3D $9.50
:3ds: Bust-A-Move Universe $9.50
:3ds: Cubic Ninja $14.50
:3ds: Ridge Racer 3D $14.50

:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future $19.50
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad $14.50
:ds: Style Savvy $7.50
:ds: HOP $9.50
:ds: Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation $14.50
:ds: Okamiden $14.50
:ds: Thor: God of Thunder $9.50
:ds: Jeopardy $7.50
:ds: Animal Planet: Vet Collection $5.50

:psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy $9.50
:psp: LocoRoco 2 $5.50

:pc: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium $19.95

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='3rdamention']HOWEVER, I didn't see any vouchers for the DLC. My CE Box was sealed, in pristine condition. But when I opened it, there was no DLC Voucher. Is it inside the sealed game?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's inside the game.

[quote name='Romeo']I wouldn't challenge you, just call you scum.

Anyone who gets in on a deal then sells it for profit should be perm banned. Gift it to a friend or sell it to a member who wants it at cost. This is a community, not a site for you to make money on.[/QUOTE]

I was assuming this was your first post, but now I see you've been here since 2003. I'm confused.

[quote name='3rdamention']Just did the same thing last night. Bought the CE, immediately threw the sealed KZ3 on ebay, sold it within 2 hours for $28 Buy It Now. I just wanted to cover the price of the CE. Heck, I think that is a pretty good deal for someone $28 shipped for KZ3 Sealed when it is like $39 in stores. Now i have the Helmet and Action Figure up on a shelf in my classroom.

My 6th Grade students are both mesmerized and frightened by it at the same time.

HOWEVER, I didn't see any vouchers for the DLC. My CE Box was sealed, in pristine condition. But when I opened it, there was no DLC Voucher. Is it inside the sealed game?[/QUOTE]

A lot of times the CE dlc's are packed inside the game case. Looks like your buyer will be in for a nice little bonus.

[quote name='Donut2922']A lot of times the CE dlc's are packed inside the game case. Looks like your buyer will be in for a nice little bonus.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm it is inside the game.

Anyone who gets in on a deal then sells it for profit should be perm banned. Gift it to a friend or sell it to a member who wants it at cost. This is a community, not a site for you to make money on.[/QUOTE]

I recommend cold water for getting the sand out of your vagina. Warm water can make the vagina engorge and stimulate production of more vaginal fluid, which generally has a higher viscosity and will impede the expedient removal of all sand grains.

Well I'm still waiting for BB to ship my Helghast Edition. Says ships within 1 day.....they have missed that window by a mile. I ordered this when it was first posted up.

[quote name='Anexanhume']I recommend cold water for getting the sand out of your vagina. Warm water can make the vagina engorge and stimulate production of more vaginal fluid, which generally has a higher viscosity and will impede the expedient removal of all sand grains.[/QUOTE]

I lol'd hard.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I'm still waiting for BB to ship my Helghast Edition. Says ships within 1 day.....they have missed that window by a mile. I ordered this when it was first posted up.[/QUOTE]

took them a week just to ship my order from the 24th. they're swamped right now..just be patient and enjoy the fact that u got it so cheap.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']My KZ3 should be shipping soon. My Gears Triple finally moved to processing.[/QUOTE]

ya my gears triple was in process for a week before it finally shipped today.

[quote name='3rdamention']I appreciate you looking out for the community and all, but you need to just relax. He didn't even make a profit hardly at all. If you look at the fuel to go get the CE, and the cost of tax. The buyer got a great deal on a nearly $40 game in store, and he paid for his Helmet and Action Figure.

I did the exact same thing. Neither of us made a profit.

I love this site, both for the awesome deals I can find, the honest and cool people I have met on here, and the holier than thou members who get upset over the most trivial things.[/QUOTE]

My words may be up front and brash, though it is how I feel. I loathe anyone who sees a deal and the first thing they do is say "oh I can sell this and make money!" Those are the people I cannot stand. Get in on a deal for yourself, your friends, or a fellow forum member. The site and deals are not for members to make a profit on. If anyone needs to make a few bucks that way, get a life and get a job.

[quote name='Romeo']My words may be up front and brash, though it is how I feel. I loathe anyone who sees a deal and the first thing they do is say "oh I can sell this and make money!" Those are the people I cannot stand. Get in on a deal for yourself, your friends, or a fellow forum member. The site and deals are not for members to make a profit on. If anyone needs to make a few bucks that way, get a life and get a job.[/QUOTE]Feelings dont always need to be shared. On the other hand, well considered thoughts are always appreciated.

[quote name='Romeo']My words may be up front and brash, though it is how I feel. I loathe anyone who sees a deal and the first thing they do is say "oh I can sell this and make money!" Those are the people I cannot stand. Get in on a deal for yourself, your friends, or a fellow forum member. The site and deals are not for members to make a profit on. If anyone needs to make a few bucks that way, get a life and get a job.[/QUOTE]

I didn't do it to make money. Again, you didn't read the post. I sold my OLD copy of KZ3 (which I bought at release). I didn't make a profit. The other poster just wanted the helmet and figures, which he got for $24.50 and tax and then sold the game portion for likely the same amount. No profit.

[quote name='Romeo']The site and deals are not for members to make a profit on. If anyone needs to make a few bucks that way, get a life and get a job.[/QUOTE]

Methinks Cheapy might take exception to this...

[quote name='trabbahabba']I didn't do it to make money. Again, you didn't read the post. I sold my OLD copy of KZ3 (which I bought at release). I didn't make a profit. The other poster just wanted the helmet and figures, which he got for $24.50 and tax and then sold the game portion for likely the same amount. No profit.[/QUOTE]

I understand. It's cool. :)

[quote name='trabbahabba']Methinks Cheapy might take exception to this...[/QUOTE]

So to verify, the deals here are for members to buy every copy they find to sell and make a profit? Not saying you personally now, people in general.

[quote name='Romeo']
So to verify, the deals here are for members to buy every copy they find to sell and make a profit? Not saying you personally now, people in general.[/QUOTE]

Yea, this site would be gone pretty fast if it was just people out to make a buck. It kills me to see people buying new games on sale only to turn around and trade them into amazon for a 25 cent "profit". Just the time and effort to me would never make doing that for a quarter worth while. Then, the same people are made when best buy has a deal but not amazon because all their credit is with amazon...

[quote name='Romeo']I understand. It's cool. :)

So to verify, the deals here are for members to buy every copy they find to sell and make a profit? Not saying you personally now, people in general.[/QUOTE]

Nobody likes flippers unless they are the ones doing the flipping. ;)

Thing is, it's not whether people do this. It's whether they post that they do it. I assure you, flipping goes on WAY more than any of us know. Capitalism....love it or hate it.

Illiteracy for the MOTHERfuckING win

Are you seriously that hard of reading that you couldn't see that he said he sold the copy of KZ3 because he already owns a copy? Obviously he doesn't need two you dolt

[quote name='Anexanhume']I recommend cold water for getting the sand out of your vagina. Warm water can make the vagina engorge and stimulate production of more vaginal fluid, which generally has a higher viscosity and will impede the expedient removal of all sand grains.[/QUOTE]

The discussion is over. this post has won.

Hmm, shipping is unavailable for KZ3:CE for me and so it the ship to store. Damn wish I would've seen this sooner.

Picked up EDF for my 360. Thanks Cheapy! I've been wanting this game. (and now I have it, in case you have trouble keeping up)

[quote name='jbug617']anybody know if Alice comes with the first game or was that just limited edition.[/QUOTE]

I just got mine from the EA Store today. I wasn't aware of a limited edition, and mine doesn't appear to be, but it says on the back that there's an online pass to download the original game.

I was at the Bowie Md store and they had 3 dark souls collector editions. Surprised to see them still around.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend ordered FFXIII from Best Buy on black friday when it was $14.99 and he got the greatest hits version in the mail. He was a little pissed about it, but decided to keep it. Any idea if the 360 one on sale is the same?

[quote name='gepet0']I was at the Bowie Md store and they had 3 demon souls collector editions. Surprised to see them still around.[/QUOTE]

believe you mean DARK SOULS since the demon souls LE has been out of print for some time

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']My friend ordered FFXIII from Best Buy on black friday when it was $14.99 and he got the greatest hits version in the mail. He was a little pissed about it, but decided to keep it. Any idea if the 360 one on sale is the same?[/QUOTE]
Most likely, yes. FFXIII has gone Greatest Hits/Platinum for quite a while now. If you want a first print edition, it's best to go to your local Best Buy and find one sitting on the shelves, because probably anything that's shipped now is the Greatest Hits line. It's how I found my first print FFXIII with shiny cover :bouncy:

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']My friend ordered FFXIII from Best Buy on black friday when it was $14.99 and he got the greatest hits version in the mail. He was a little pissed about it, but decided to keep it. Any idea if the 360 one on sale is the same?[/QUOTE]

step 1)Go Kmart and buy vanilla ver. if you can find.

step 2)go CS than return GH ver.

Very easy.. no issue..

I switched heavy rain and FF xiii and......demons soul

Edit: dont even try Game stop.. somehow they know..."This is not from us!" like this..

[quote name='ithebigc']Most likely, yes. FFXIII has gone Greatest Hits/Platinum for quite a while now. If you want a first print edition, it's best to go to your local Best Buy and find one sitting on the shelves, because probably anything that's shipped now is the Greatest Hits line. It's how I found my first print FFXIII with shiny cover :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No. best is local Sony Style store. 100% they have vanilla ver.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Saw 1 Helghast Edition at the Best Buy at Gaylord & Preston in Frisco, TX...passed on it.[/QUOTE]

Why? You can sell game only 20~25 on ebay.....

[quote name='onyzukae']Why? You can sell game only 20~25 on ebay.....[/QUOTE]

Because he's being unselfish and trying to help out someone in the area? Crazy, huh?

[quote name='animemaniac14']believe you mean DARK SOULS since the demon souls LE has been out of print for some time[/QUOTE]

Opps correctamundo. LOL Dark souls. I thought there was 1 but on the shelf below there were a few more.

[quote name='onyzukae']Why? You can sell game only 20~25 on ebay.....[/QUOTE]

...because some of us have a thing called a life. If you need money so bad to sell things online at $20 a pop that's just sad.

[quote name='dino88']Because he's being unselfish and trying to help out someone in the area? Crazy, huh?[/QUOTE]

Who'd a thunk it? You nailed it sir.

[quote name='venturin']I got EDF... Wow NO manual at all?? I know it's a simple game, but nothing but the disk in the box??[/QUOTE]

Thats better than a Dick in a box

the 360 ffxiii i received in the mail today as part of last weeks TRU b1g1 for $1 is vanilla version. :D

[quote name='ithebigc']Most likely, yes. FFXIII has gone Greatest Hits/Platinum for quite a while now. If you want a first print edition, it's best to go to your local Best Buy and find one sitting on the shelves, because probably anything that's shipped now is the Greatest Hits line. It's how I found my first print FFXIII with shiny cover :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Romeo']...because some of us have a thing called a life. If you need money so bad to sell things online at $20 a pop that's just sad.

Who'd a thunk it? You nailed it sir.[/QUOTE]

I find all your comments hilarious. You do realize people sell things online for $20 a pop for a living right. They probably make more money than you do. So no, I don't consider it sad. You seem really butthurt that people can make money from the comfort of their homes...That's whats sad!

best buy shipping is terrible. ordered 6 items from them during BF and received none so far. meanwhile i got all my stuff from amazon. if there's one thing amazon can't be beat is service and reliability. best buy has a lot of catching up to do.

The deadline for the vouchers contained in the Helghast edition have been extended? Did I read that correctly somewhere in this thread? :whistle2:#

[quote name='tenike1']The deadline for the vouchers contained in the Helghast edition have been extended? Did I read that correctly somewhere in this thread? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Yep, it still works. Used it yesterday.

[quote name='Quezz']Yep, it still works. Used it yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Sweeeeet. :cool: Hopefully BestBuy comes through on my order.

Sent two emails to BB regarding my orders a few days ago and nothing yet is it so hard to reply and tell me if they will ship or cancel my orders.

wow, looking at my best buy shipping material, they should of just mailed the stuff in shoe boxes and it still would've had better protection than this, haha, but for real best buy must of underestimated the amount of orders, people are gonna get there stuff after xmas at this point

[quote name='jubeininja69']best buy shipping is terrible. ordered 6 items from them during BF and received none so far. meanwhile i got all my stuff from amazon. if there's one thing amazon can't be beat is service and reliability. best buy has a lot of catching up to do.[/QUOTE]

I have five orders, some as early as 7AM on Thanksgiving, I got one today, the rest are still pending. I rarely shop in their stores and this is the first time I have ordered from them online in about 6 years, probably my last too.

bread's done
Back