Kinect $89.99 @ Target, It may only be regional to KY

smokey6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Found it over on SD:

OP is from Owensboro, KY area. Nobody knows if it's only regional or not, or maybe just a fluke. But worth a trip to your local Target to check.

This pic was taken after an employee verified ALL Kinect's in stock were checked and scanned at this price, and printed their own sale tag to display the current price.

2m426h1.jpg

There could easily be a price change mistake at only one location, but maybe someone can benefit from this.

If I were in the market for one of these, I would at least swing by my local target and do a quick price check scan on one. Here is the receipt pic too

2mgte1f.jpg

Wow, expect brutality to ensue if this goes nationwide, also for a bunch of Kinect bars to show up on eBay with a shipping from location of KY...

[quote name='poker360']i fucking live on owensboro. holy shit[/QUOTE]

apparently its the only location doing the sale so far and the guy reported something like 17 kinects left

i got my kinect on amazon warehouse deals for 93 which is about the same after tax :) and it came in mint condition. So it is a good deal if you can find it imo

Kalamazoo, MI ... on Westnedge, confirmed it's @ $149.99

I rushed over there after reading this thread, lol. Rushed out the office before anyone could ask what I'm doing.

[quote name='xfade']Kalamazoo, MI ... on Westnedge, confirmed it's @ $149.99

I rushed over there after reading this thread, lol. Rushed out the office before anyone could ask what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]

lol good times. I didn't bother because Target is notorious for not having prices universal.

damn! I might have to make a 30 min drive to Owensboro and check this out when I get my pell grant refund soon! Hopefully It'll still be going on!

I hope you guys are NOT just calling the store.

Regular employees automatically will tell you it's $149.99 without even checking, unless you go there yourself, or ask those sales associates to actually scan it.

[quote name='AEJustin1']damn! I might have to make a 30 min drive to Owensboro and check this out when I get my pell grant refund soon! Hopefully It'll still be going on![/QUOTE]

According to the tag it ends tomorrow.

Got to be store specific, otherwise this would be all over the web, especially the sale started on 1/23 according to the tag.

I live in KY and was browsing CAG randomly while in BB for something else. Saved the pictures on my iPhone and decided to try if it'd work. Took a kinect up and the guy working the cashier price matched without even getting manager approval. Having te reciept picture REALLY helped.

THANKS OP! I had NO intention of buying this but figured "why not?"

[quote name='prateeko']I live in KY and was browsing CAG randomly while in BB for something else. Saved the pictures on my iPhone and decided to try if it'd work. Took a kinect up and the guy working the cashier price matched without even getting manager approval. Having te reciept picture REALLY helped.

THANKS OP! I had NO intention of buying this but figured "why not?"[/QUOTE]

Wow are u in Lexington OR Louisville

[quote name='CXK']Anyone in the San Antonio area able to check the price? I cant leave right now.[/QUOTE]

Checked the store near Wonderlands and it was a no go. Too bad too, I just got my school money.

[quote name='xfade']Kalamazoo, MI ... on Westnedge, confirmed it's @ $149.99

I rushed over there after reading this thread, lol. Rushed out the office before anyone could ask what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I considered heading out to check today. You are in my neck of the woods :) I live in Kalamazoo too.

[quote name='teh_minus']Checked the store near Wonderlands and it was a no go. Too bad too, I just got my school money.[/QUOTE]
I just checked Blanco and 1604 Target and it was also full price. I guess it is just at that store.

I remember when I was in Kentucky. Like 1997. You could still smoke in the mall, that was pretty cool. Dated a cool chick there, wonder what ever happened to her.

[quote name='OregonDealz']I remember when I was in Kentucky. Like 1997. You could still smoke in the mall, that was pretty cool. Dated a cool chick there, wonder what ever happened to her.[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro...

I went to see family in Ky over the holiday. I had to get gas. I turned around and saw a guy pumping gas with a cigarette in the same hand as the gas pump. I jumped in my car and drove away as fast as I could.

[quote name='OregonDealz']I remember when I was in Kentucky. Like 1997. You could still smoke in the mall, that was pretty cool. Dated a cool chick there, wonder what ever happened to her.[/QUOTE]

This is like an opening sequence to a horrible, horrible movie.

[quote name='stickyfeet']I went to see family in Ky over the holiday. I had to get gas. I turned around and saw a guy pumping gas with a cigarette in the same hand as the gas pump. I jumped in my car and drove away as fast as I could.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! :applause::applause:

[quote name='stickyfeet']I went to see family in Ky over the holiday. I had to get gas. I turned around and saw a guy pumping gas with a cigarette in the same hand as the gas pump. I jumped in my car and drove away as fast as I could.[/QUOTE]

Haha! This made me laugh! Pretty much sums up my experience anytime I step foot near a Walmart.

I picked up a Kinect for my brother (I already purchased mine in December) for $89.99 at the Target in Fort Union, Utah. Thanks for the heads up!

Hmmm, that's strange.

I was at Target tonight (Charlotte NC) and my gf pointed out that the Kinect sensor had a 'Sale' tag next to it.

But the sale was for regular price, $149.99.

I made a joke that 'For Sale' doesn't equal 'On Sale' and we went about our business. Thought it was odd seeing a red Target Sale tag next to a full price item. Perhaps I should have scanned it anyway..

[quote name='cyclonus31']I picked up a Kinect for my brother (I already purchased mine in December) for $89.99 at the Target in Fort Union, Utah. Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

are there any left over there?

HMMMM I don't want one but if there is some money to be made I may have to try in Northern KY saturday...

I've got a friend who lives near Owensboro or I think near.... LOL I never go further south than Lexington.

bread's done
Back