Kinectimals w/ FAO Schwarz Bear $4.98 @ toysrus.com

I placed an order for in-store pickup after seeing this thread. It was cancelled about an hour later because "we were unable to fulfill your order."

I'm curious to hear if it works for others.

If you guys had a Shoprunner account, you'd get free 2 day shipping on orders from ToysRus.   I only know because they told me in an email when I ordered some Skylander stuff there.  Pretty sure they do a free 30 day trial.

I didn't know ToysRus was a Shoprunner storefront when I checked out though, I've had Free Membership there for 2 years now just so they can keep a large enough userbase to get companies to jump on board.   I mainly just use it for NewEgg.  

Might save you some shipping costs in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a ready to pickup email an hour and a half ago. Try reordering it.
I placed an order for in-store pickup after seeing this thread. It was cancelled about an hour later because "we were unable to fulfill your order."

I'm curious to hear if it works for others.

I was able to order two for in store pickup. The second item cost $2.98 o_O Total almost $8. Though I will wait to see if it actually gets fulfilled.

Also, this:
http://youtu.be/AEUULIs_UWE

Was hoping to get one as a store pickup, but it was out of stock in my area.  :whistle2:x

Ordered one for store pickup and they cancelled the order saying out of stock....went to the store later to pick up batman, and saw 4 in the case, with the price changed to $12

Grabbed 2 of these at my store last night like the OP B1G1 40% made them around $8 for two. They are a neat bundle. I wish I could find the Cheetah or Tiger ones though.

bread's done
Back