King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood (GBA) $19.99 NEW at Gamestop B&M

Whoa, that sucker is hard to get. I got one for $27 new sealed from gamequestdirect a while back. This is gonna be way YMMV, I worked at my Gamestop and never saw one.

[quote name='Nephilim']Whoa, that sucker is hard to get. I got one for $27 new sealed from gamequestdirect a while back. This is gonna be way YMMV, I worked at my Gamestop and never saw one.[/QUOTE]

What makes that YMMV? If you relate YMMV to stock than every deal on earth is YMMV.

My EB games has a bootleg copy. I tried to show them that it was an obvious fake and next time I went back it was back on the shelf.

Artards.

[quote name='EndlessChris']My EB games has a bootleg copy. I tried to show them that it was an obvious fake and next time I went back it was back on the shelf.

Artards.[/QUOTE]

Report them :twisted:

[quote name='Friedle']What makes that YMMV? If you relate YMMV to stock than every deal on earth is YMMV.[/QUOTE]

You are right, my mistake.

As far as hard to find, I could not find it anywhere including eBay a few months ago. My Gamestop has not had one in the last 4 months, and EB had a copy used for $17 that I bought and had to send back since they sent the EX game they had marked as EX2.

I finally found a new one at gamequestdirect.com It is a very good fighter and much better than EX in my opinion.

[quote name='The VGM']$20 is too much[/QUOTE]

STFU.

YIPDY fuckING DO for like another company.

But it's old. Shut the fuck up.

P.S: Awesome game.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Nice find! I'd get this if I had the cash. Lowest I had seen it for was $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Defender had the import at his store at 11.99 at one point. I regret not jumping on it when he had it

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Defender had the import at his store at 11.99 at one point. I regret not jumping on it when he had it[/QUOTE]

God I miss his site.

[quote name='Miguel B']STFU.

YIPDY fuckING DO for like another company.

But it's old. Shut the fuck up.

P.S: Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

Wait, who are you?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']God I miss his site.[/QUOTE]

So do I, since I theoretically still have about $60~ in credit left to spend from the contest I won last year. :lol:

bread's done
Back