Kingdm Hearts HD 2.5 Remix coming 2014!

fuckin Sony and Square. This whole Sony exclusive bullshit needs to go. Us Xbox users are getting KH3 on X1, so be smart and release it on Xbox -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy to hear about this. I'm guessing it will be out September 2014. I really have wanted to play Birth by Sleep for a long time

fuckin Sony and Square. This whole Sony exclusive bullshit needs to go. Us Xbox users are getting KH3 on X1, so be smart and release it on Xbox -_-
Microsoft was lucky enough to get KH 3. If 2.5 came out for 360, it'd be on at least 2 discs maybe even 3.

Nice can't wait! Also anyone else think its weird they choose to use the roman numeral two instead of just using the digit 2?

Nice can't wait! Also anyone else think its weird they choose to use the roman numeral two instead of just using the digit 2?
Doesn't seem weird to me, considering they did it with the whole Final Fantasy series. Either way, I'm hyped for this to release! My favorite game on PS2 was KHII so this will definitely bring me to joy once I get this game on my hands :whee: Just have to finish KH and KH:RE:COM -.-

The reason is because these strong weaboo games don't sell SHIT on the Sexbox 3shitty. And nobody wants to go back to Xbox one? More like Xbox Done. Square already knows where their audience is and it's not the Eggsbawks.

Doesn't seem weird to me, considering they did it with the whole Final Fantasy series. Either way, I'm hyped for this to release! My favorite game on PS2 was KHII so this will definitely bring me to joy once I get this game on my hands :whee: Just have to finish KH and KH:RE:COM -.-
Oh okay from closely looking at KH 1.5 they used a roman numeral too. I thought they switch just for 2.5.

The reason is because these strong weaboo games don't sell SHIT on the Sexbox 3shitty. And nobody wants to go back to Xbox one? More like Xbox Done. Square already knows where their audience is and it's not the Eggsbawks.

That is by far the dumbest written and stated comment I've ever read. Take your retarded misplaced Xbox hatred to a Sony fan forum.

Oh okay from closely looking at KH 1.5 they used a roman numeral too. I thought they switch just for 2.5.
Oh, my bad. Thought you ment the roman numerals in general.

fuckin Sony and Square. This whole Sony exclusive bullshit needs to go. Us Xbox users are. Wouldntetting KH3 on X1, so be smart and release it on Xbox -_-
It's mainly because the xbox sales in Japan are, I think, the lowest selling system.(either way they're low on the list) I mean even Nintendo does better than Sony over there. I'm still surprised they're even bringing KH series to xbox, but it's nice to spread the love ;3 Similar with the Final Mixes, they didnt go overseas because knew they wouldnt sell well.

That is by far the dumbest written and stated comment I've ever read. Take your retarded misplaced Xbox hatred to a Sony fan forum.
You know people like you are so easy to joke around with. There's always idiots like you poking around that think everything is serious and get on their spiel of internet tomfoolery. Let me translate it so a plebe like you won't get so butthurt.

The reason the Playstation is getting these types of games is because of the strong affinity of players that prefers Japanese games is heavily slanted towards Playstation. The people that play these types of games are a very small minority on the 360. Because of that audience, it does not make these games worthwhile as the 360 is an American system and is slanted towards American tastes

The Xbox One/Xbox Done Slant is towards the shareholders where some very big shareholders of Microsoft do not see the games division as worth anything. The Xbox division is a money sink for Microsoft and does not make any profit. Overall, they're still roughly four billion in the negative. With roughly being in the industry for thirteen years, and only debt to show for it, they're almost willing to pull the plug on the entire xbox project. Ballmer has been given DAS BOOT, and the Xbox brand is next if things do not turn around.

Square already knows that their audience is on the Playstation. The Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy 13 sold significantly less in the US than the Playstation 3 version and the stats only get worse as you go from Europe and Asia. Square knows where their audience is, and that audience is not on the 360.

This seems like it'll be a much better set than 1.5HD was. Excited for this.

BBS was excellent. Very excited for this.
BBS was probably the only spin-off that was worth playing... even if, by the time it came out, the story was already mess, though BBS did clean it up quite a bit.

I'm excited!

Arg, more HD Cinematics?! That's not a game :( Still, KH2 in HD should be worth it alone, and BBS is bonus as I've never played it but heard good things.

HD Cinematics aside, is Dream Drop Distance the only game left not on PS3? KH3 will probably be my tipping point to buy a PS4...but that FF15 delay...

How are they working on KH3 if their excuse for the last 7 years has been "The team is working on Final Fantasy Versus right now/first" and now renamed Final Fantasy 15?

How are they working on KH3 if their excuse for the last 7 years has been "The team is working on Final Fantasy Versus right now/first" and now renamed Final Fantasy 15?
SE Team 1: Hey guys, we finally got a build of FF Versus that we're ready to show everyone!

SE Team 2: That's grea... wait, Versus? We're the ones working on Versus. You're supposed to be working on FF15.

SE Team 1: What? That can't be right!! Mr. Wada, who's working on what?

Wada: Hurr-durr... more KH spin-offs and mobile games!!! LOLZ

I would wager it has something to do with mismanagement. SE probably has a horrid corporate structure... otherwise, how else can a company say that selling 3+ million copies of a game wasn't enough? It seems like they're always trying to move/shuffle around too many products, to the point where they themselves don't know what's what.

I have both PS3 and Xbox 360. Granted I've been playing my PS3 more often lately. I guess the only logical conclusion I can come up with is it would be too costly to do the HD remake and make it for the 360 at the same time. That's just my opinion. However, I'm glad it's coming next year.

I don't know, yours is definitely in the running.

KH2.5 coming here is fantastic news, although I hope we're not in for more "time for six playthroughs!" trophies like we got with RE:COM. I will say that game has grown on me, though.

bread's done
Back