Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix $19.99 at Amazon/GameStop/Best Buy (new MSRP?)

Am I the only one that wishes this released on the Xbox 360 or PC as well? I never owned a PS2 and I never had the extra income for a PS3. Totally would love to play the original Kingdom Hearts.

Looking forward to picking this up once I clear a bit more out of the back log. Never played them and KH always seemed like something I'd really enjoy.

Awesome msrp deal! Please post every one you can find on here each with its own thread so I never miss out.

Would prefer to get the Limited Edition, didn't pick it up when it was new.... do you guys know if the LE is likely to still be circulating and can be had for less than MSRP?

Awesome msrp deal! Please post every one you can find on here each with its own thread so I never miss out.
New MSRP posts make some level of sense. For one thing, it gives people an idea of what is now considered a deal and what isn't, plus it gives people wanting to pick it up at this price a heads up.

Would prefer to get the Limited Edition, didn't pick it up when it was new.... do you guys know if the LE is likely to still be circulating and can be had for less than MSRP?
Fairly unlikely unless you went to a store that doesn't move a lot of product like Walmart. This is because the art book edition might not be rare, but they also didn't make a ton of them (to give you an idea, retailers were stocking standard editions with the AB edition on day 1). The game has also been on sale a bunch of different times and I am sure most people tried to score the art book during those sales leaving far less in the wild.

Something tells me FFX HD Collection will reach this MSRP soon enough too...with the Vita version trailing behind like 4 months or so.

bread's done
Back