Kingdom Hearts 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3

Mufasa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just looking to get caught up on a couple PS2 games that I have yet to play through, prolly the last batch of PS2 goodies for me. And I do not need the MGS Collection because I already have the previous two games in my collection.

Thanks in advance

[quote name='Mufasa']Just looking to get caught up on a couple PS2 games that I have yet to play through, prolly the last batch of PS2 goodies for me. And I do not need the MGS Collection because I already have the previous two games in my collection.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

Do you have a preference in regards to new/used?

[quote name='illpleasa']Do you have a preference in regards to new/used?[/quote]

I do not have a preference, I would like to have them be complete with case and manual but I don't care about greatest hits or any of that crap, they are just two games that I have yet to play through and want to do so.

Check Hollywood Video, if you have them in your area. There are having a $3.99 used games sale and I saw both of these at my local HV. Are you willing to travel to Wisconsin?

KH is pretty much at any store for $20 new. I see it at Target and BestBuy all the time. I picked on up just before it went GH and got black label but that's not something i care about long as it's new.

http://www.goozex.com/trading/games/13110-Kingdom_Hearts_II-PlayStation_2
If you want to buy it on goozex it's cheap there. It's a game trading site but you can purchase credits if you want.

If you want the full package it's 250 pts. (100pts - $5)

Snakeeater I see at BB for $9.99

bread's done
Back