Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition $54.99 @ TRU

[quote name='Hyperlancer']Kinda curious as to why GS is showing in stock if you search for it in stores. I doubt they would be selling it early, though. I'm fully expecting my TRU preorder to get canceled.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop scans all merch into their system. This is one reason CEs and pre-ordered games always show "in stock," but they will not/cannot sell it to you for like 48 hours (usually longer).

[quote name='b3b0p']Charge? Are you sure, never ever had this experience once that I can even recall in my life. There is a law I'm pretty sure in place for it also.

A hold yes, that is a given. But an actual charge? I've never seen it happen.[/QUOTE]

happens all the time. they can word it as a pre-sale instead of pre-order.

[quote name='morphineseason']Side note, does anyone know what TRU's standard shipping speed is like? Just trying to gauge how late it will be past the release date.[/QUOTE]

A bit late to reply to this, but for reference, I had Heroes of Ruin preordered from Toys R Us and I'm STILL waiting for it to show up, so adjust your expectations accordingly.
If you're impatient, you might wanna upgrade your shipping and pay for it.

[quote name='Hyperlancer']Kinda curious as to why GS is showing in stock if you search for it in stores. I doubt they would be selling it early, though. I'm fully expecting my TRU preorder to get canceled.[/QUOTE]

Please don't be that guy that on Tuesday says "This isn't Limited! Every gamestop within 100 miles shows it as being in stock"

^ Well of course they will. Gamestop's stock checker doesn't account for items beind held for preorder customers.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Seriously doubt this thing will end up rare....its just a Case and some Art Cards. The AR Cards are literally already all on the internet to scan

Get a feeling its just a super advanced case of Mass Effect 3[/QUOTE]

youd be surprised at how much someone would pay for ANYTHING branded CE. :cold:

[quote name='dgwillia006']Seriously doubt this thing will end up rare....its just a Case and some Art Cards.[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how legit crazy are Kingdom Hearts fans. I sold the limited edition PSP for nearly double of what it's worth a few months ago.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']You'd be surprised how legit crazy are Kingdom Hearts fans. I sold the limited edition PSP for nearly double of what it's worth a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that just a regular silver PSP bundled with BBS? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Hyperlancer']Wasn't that just a regular silver PSP bundled with BBS? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

In North America yes, but other regions got the silver PSPs that were slightly more elaborate.

It doesn't make sense to not make enough for the people who want them, the price will be driven up on ebay but that won't help anyone except the ones buying to resell. I know that some people are picky and won't settle for just the regular edition so it seems silly to not make enough collectors editions, especially when they would have no problem selling.

[quote name='starscream615']796 still available from Amazon. I wonder if it's not going to be rare.[/QUOTE]

how do you know? I know sometimes Amazon says there's like 6 left of an item in red text on the product page.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']how do you know? I know sometimes Amazon says there's like 6 left of an item in red text on the product page.[/QUOTE]

Try to order 999 of these and it will tell you if there are less than that to order.

[quote name='kyo645']Its about to sell out on amazon, there are 10 available as of now[/QUOTE]

There are 758 not 10 left.

[quote name='starscream615']Try to order 999 of these and it will tell you if there are less than that to order.[/QUOTE]

^ That isn't always a good indictor. On items that have limited quantities (i.e. it only lets you add 1, 2, 3 etc. to your cart) it is often wrong.

Case in point it was allowing me to add several thousand of the Portal Gun to my cart when less then that were even produced.

[quote name='starscream615']There are 758 not 10 left.[/QUOTE]

In fairness, it was down to between 1 and 5 for a while, but then shot back up into the 700s.

[quote name='007']In fairness, it was down to between 1 and 5 for a while, but then shot back up into the 700s.[/QUOTE]

^This

Glad everyone who really wants one is getting one.

Just have no use for it myself, so i'd rather be able to grab a copy tonight at Wal-Mart. If they had a version with the 3DS XL case, i'd be all over it

Yeah so how is the amount shown if there is a 3 per account limit?

I already got this from Newegg (shipped already) so won't have to deal with Amazon's poor packaging of collector's editions.

Ordered from Tru - then saw the last page of this thread - cancelled and ordered through Amazon.

So, forgetting to order it earlier has not harmed me in any way this time!

My Amazon order shipped, but I forgot that they have started charging Texans tax... Not sure if I'll keep this baby or return it.
(yes, I'm that cheap :))

hated the other kingdom hearts games so i doubt i like this one worth 60 bucks so pass ...

able to rent it off gamefly and getting it weds anyways

WHAT IS UP with

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy price is going UP

[quote name='slidecage']hated the other kingdom hearts games so i doubt i like this one worth 60 bucks so pass ...

able to rent it off gamefly and getting it weds anyways

WHAT IS UP with

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy price is going UP[/QUOTE]

Likely due to rarity in some areas. Took me 3 days to find a copy of Theatrhythm after launch, luckily it was one with the Stylus.

Its a great game, one of the few games on 3DS i paid full retail for (Only other 2 being Tales of the Abyss and Devil Survivor Overclocked)

I am so excited right now. I am a HUGE KH fan. Gonna be going to Walmart at midnight. SO PUMPED! If they don't have it, to Amazon I will go! :D

I had this preordered but cancelled. I plan on getting a 3DS XL so the case is pointless so the only real extra will be some flash cards.

[quote name='keine']My Amazon order shipped, but I forgot that they have started charging Texans tax... Not sure if I'll keep this baby or return it.
(yes, I'm that cheap :))[/QUOTE]

Cheap enough to pay for return shipping? I'm not sure that makes sense.

[quote name='ponn01']I had this preordered but cancelled. I plan on getting a 3DS XL so the case is pointless so the only real extra will be some flash cards.[/QUOTE]

you could probably sell the extra stuff included in MoM and get your money back, making the game free. :lol:

[quote name='Slowdance']Cheap enough to pay for return shipping? I'm not sure that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like there are not certain (nefarious) ways to circumvent this. :applause:

[quote name='keine']Yeah, like there are not certain (nefarious) ways to circumvent this. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. Amazon has been cracking down hard on returns in general, let alone fraudulent ones.

[quote name='GBAstar']Anyone on the fence I would suggest getting it before AZ sells out; TRU backorder notices are already rolling in[/QUOTE]

Yep just received my backorder email.

[quote name='GBAstar']Anyone on the fence I would suggest getting it before AZ sells out; TRU backorder notices are already rolling in[/QUOTE]

Ah just got mine, I wanted to use my giftcard that I've been sitting on but now I guess amazon it is

It's still in stock at Amazon, just over 200 units left.

I ordered an extra copy. Might as well see if this holds up.

Got the back order notice from TRU, came here, saw that amazon had it in stock and ordered from there instead (and cancelled my TRU order). You guys don't miss a beat. Thanks!

I wouldn't panic about TRU just yet. Gamestop pre-orders sometimes go to backordered status around the release day, and this might be similar. Plus, TRU isn't even taking orders for the regular version, so there might simply be a delay with receiving their shipments.

[quote name='bossman']Yep just received my backorder email.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='garrett007']Ah just got mine, I wanted to use my giftcard that I've been sitting on but now I guess amazon it is[/QUOTE]
[quote name='morphineseason']Got the back order notice from TRU, came here, saw that amazon had it in stock and ordered from there instead (and cancelled my TRU order). You guys don't miss a beat. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Got my backorder notification about 2 1/2 hours ago as well. I'm not gonna cancel, I really wanna get rid of these TRU gift cards. I'm pretty much sick of dealing with them and just wanna get rid of these so I can call it quits with all their crap.

[quote name='Drclaw411']lol
-vid-[/QUOTE]
Stupid employee, stupid guy, stupid video; guy sucks at trying to be funny sarcastic.
EDIT: nvm, guy got me with his last line, lmao "I love Kingdom Hearts...sexually"

Checked the Gamestop stock locator and nearly all stores say "In stock" with a couple "low stock." Does the stock checker include reserved games too? Otherwise all the gamestops got quite a few extras.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Checked the Gamestop stock locator and nearly all stores say "In stock" with a couple "low stock." Does the stock checker include reserved games too? Otherwise all the gamestops got quite a few extras.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop's stock locator ALWAYS accounts for reserved (i.e. preorder) copies. Check back on Friday for a more accurate count.

bread's done
Back