Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition $54.99 @ TRU

showing qty of 184, have not ordered since i got mine off of amazon, good luck, interested in seeing how quickly or not these sell out...
If you buy two use code: igopogo for $10 bucks off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nightmarishhero']showing qty of 184, have not ordered since i got mine off of amazon, good luck, interested in seeing how quickly or not these sell out...
If you buy two use code: igopogo for $10 bucks off[/QUOTE]

They only allow one per order :cry:

[quote name='SMBScooby']They only allow one per order :cry:[/QUOTE]

You sure? I entered 999 in qty then updated twice and it allowed a maximum qty of 2, try it out
Total should be 112 and change with the code, depending on tax

[quote name='Vinny']For those of you who ordered from Newegg: they shipped these in bubble mailers. The inner box is luckily fairly solid but the corners of mine were still noticeably dented.

Good to know.[/QUOTE]

Mine arrived in a bubble mailer from Newegg as well and was completely crushed. The inner box (which IS fairly solid) was destroyed (crushed and torn apart) on the one side, so much that you could see the contents on the inside even though it was still partially sealed.

I made a complaint with Newegg and they offered me a full refund if I returned the game or a $10 gift card to compensate for the damage. Considering I ordered the game for $45 after promo code, I had no problem accepting the gift card (essentially making the game $35 for me). Luckily all of the contents inside were fine, but the outside box looks terrible.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Mine arrived in a bubble mailer from Newegg as well and was completely crushed. The inner box (which IS fairly solid) was destroyed (crushed and torn apart) on the one side, so much that you could see the contents on the inside even though it was still partially sealed.

I made a complaint with Newegg and they offered me a full refund if I returned the game or a $10 gift card to compensate for the damage. Considering I ordered the game for $45 after promo code, I had no problem accepting the gift card (essentially making the game $35 for me). Luckily all of the contents inside were fine, but the outside box looks terrible.[/QUOTE]

wow

Now I'm kind of scared about my pending Last Story order from Newegg... :cry:

[quote name='keine']wow

Now I'm kind of scared about my pending Last Story order from Newegg... :cry:[/QUOTE]

I would never order anything in a cardboard outer box from New Egg. As bad as Amazon has become, New Egg is much, much worse. They have no problem literally stuffing collector's editions into bubble pouches.

[quote name='bojay1997'] They have no problem literally stuffing collector's editions into bubble pouches.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. I mean, this Kingdom Hearts CE was really not suited for being shipped in bubble mailers.
The box is sturdy for sure, but it's big enough to warrant being put in an appropriate box.
I guess when it comes to free shipping, you get what you pay for...

Looks like they're sold out. And curse the taxes in Tennessee...pushed my order (2 copies) to $116.xx after shipping, even with the "igopogo" code.

[quote name='keine']wow

Now I'm kind of scared about my pending Last Story order from Newegg... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Oh crap, I forgot that I got TLS with them as well. And that's probably going to be a cheapo box since Xseed is giving people the bonuses for free (whereas SE actually charged us more for this CE).

picked one up at gamestop today when the pre-orders were not picked up. Was there picking up my PSPGo cradle... please don't judge me. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Setherial']anyone get an extra copy in? I can't seem to find it anywhere. If your willing to sell one to me please let me know.

thanks![/QUOTE]

GameStop still has them in stock online I believe.

Anyone know where you can pick this up for a decent price yet?

Found out about gamestop.com AFTER it is no longer adding to cart :cry:

[quote name='Kovorkian']Anyone know where you can pick this up for a decent price yet?

Found out about gamestop.com AFTER it is no longer adding to cart :cry:[/QUOTE]

Uh... well, the CE's sold out nearly everywhere so you should probably consider yourself lucky if you can even find one (GS should have released their preorders today or tomorrow).

I placed my order at TRU on 07/29 and cancelled on 07/30 when Amazon started taking orders and the charge is still processing. I'm assuming it'll fall off (Hopefully tomorrow) but I'm not sure why it is taking so long.

[quote name='Vinny']Uh... well, the CE's sold out nearly everywhere so you should probably consider yourself lucky if you can even find one (GS should have released their preorders today or tomorrow).[/QUOTE]

Well, Thats good that pre-orders are released the bad news, is i will not be able to get anywhere tomorrow by a decent time that has them instock according to gamestops website which will probably be empty tommorow anyways >.>

[quote name='Vinny']Uh... well, the CE's sold out nearly everywhere so you should probably consider yourself lucky if you can even find one (GS should have released their preorders today or tomorrow).[/QUOTE]

^ Yeah not to be a dick but hopefully this will be a lesson to those who chime in with "Back in stock on Amazon... this is not rare/limited".

The trend is games sell out before release and come back in stock briefly before release most likely due to cancellations orders that could not be verified.

Amazon did have this in stock for nearly half a day though on 07/30 and Newegg had it in stock for quite awhile too around the same time.

Just a heads up, guys. Lots of people on the Squaresoft forums, myself included, have discovered that they only received three AR cards with their Mark of Mastery editions. And it looks like all the people reporting it got theirs from Amazon. Check yours out and contact support if you got shorted.

[quote name='souporman']Just a heads up, guys. Lots of people on the Squaresoft forums, myself included, have discovered that they only received three AR cards with their Mark of Mastery editions. And it looks like all the people reporting it got theirs from Amazon. Check yours out and contact support if you got shorted.[/QUOTE]

Which two cards did they forget to include? Seems like a random thing to do to me...

[quote name='souporman']Just a heads up, guys. Lots of people on the Squaresoft forums, myself included, have discovered that they only received three AR cards with their Mark of Mastery editions. And it looks like all the people reporting it got theirs from Amazon. Check yours out and contact support if you got shorted.[/QUOTE]

Got all mine. Ordered mine from GS.

[quote name='GBAstar']
The trend is games sell out before release and come back in stock briefly before release most likely due to cancellations orders that could not be verified.
[/QUOTE]

Yep. This also happened with the MGS Collection LE, if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Yeah not to be a dick but hopefully this will be a lesson to those who chime in with "Back in stock on Amazon... this is not rare/limited".

Amazon did have this in stock for nearly half a day though on 07/30 and Newegg had it in stock for quite awhile too around the same time.[/QUOTE]

Agree, while there is no foolproof (since the publisher can always change their mind later on) way of determining which will be rare and which will not but from experience, I'm able to determine for the most part which will and which won't.

After all, all the other previous KH games with limited edition/time stuff (mostly artwork) disappear after first print. The KH PSP is rare, the special slipcase at first print, is rare. And even if it's not rare, did everyone really think there would be a huge stockpile left that retailers have no choice but to put it on clearance?

[quote name='keine']Yep. This also happened with the MGS Collection LE, if I'm not mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Yup, after a week, it was pretty much impossible to find a PS3 MGS HD Collection LE.

Ugh...

Reading your post is what prompted me to open my Amazon package right away. I was thrilled that it arrived in great condition and was content to leave it unopened for a bit.

After opening that package and taking everything out, I realized I was missing ALL of the AR cards.

From watching some YouTube unboxing videos, I can see that they are supposed to be packaged behind the game, but mine just has an empty spot in the holder. They're not mixed in with the art cards, inside the game case, or behind the protector case either. I emailed Amazon, but I imagine there's not much they can do to help here. I'll have to see if I can get in contact with someone from Square Enix.

I ordered mine from Amazon and, thankfully, have all 5 AR cards. I was going to wait and open it but not knowing if all of the AR cards are there worried me.

ugh, didn't know these would be selling like hot cakes. Going to call up some local gamestops romorrow and see if people haven't picked up their pre-orders

Got mine from Newegg earlier cardboard boxed and with peanuts, so no dents or anything. Opened it up to check contents and got all the cards with none missing.

For those who are missing AR cards, you can submit a ticket to Square Enix Support and they'll send you back an e-mail asking you for some information via fax:

Contact Email Address
Ticket Number
Store Purchased From
A Copy of the Receipt
Shipping Address
Cards you received: e.g. AKHE-001

It looks like they'll be sending out new cards for those affected!

always a day late and a dollar short.

I did not think this would sell out so fast, considering just this past week i have seen the Skyward Sword bundles still at some retailers.

[quote name='skullflame']For those who are missing AR cards, you can submit a ticket to Square Enix Support and they'll send you back an e-mail asking you for some information via fax:

It looks like they'll be sending out new cards for those affected![/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting the link. Wasn't going to open my copy but reading this tread changed my mind. Found that I had a duplicate card 003 and am missing card 004.

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Yeah not to be a dick but hopefully this will be a lesson to those who chime in with "Back in stock on Amazon... this is not rare/limited".

Amazon did have this in stock for nearly half a day though on 07/30 and Newegg had it in stock for quite awhile too around the same time.[/QUOTE]

I hope this happens with the Borderlands 2 ULC Edition.

Newegg shipped mine in a bubble mailer also crushed to all hell. Even along the "spine" of the case was torn/ripped, so one side of the box overlaps over the other about half way. Needless to say, sending that shit back.

They better not fuck up on shipping The Last Story.

Stopped buying CE/LE after the Dark Soul's incident. Was hoping to make bank by reselling it later on... that never happened and now I'm sitting on 2 sealed copies of the game.:wall: I guess that's what I get for being greedy.:whistle2:#

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Stopped buying CE/LE after the Dark Soul's incident. Was hoping to make bank by reselling it later on... that never happened and now I'm sitting on 2 sealed copies of the game.:wall: I guess that's what I get for being greedy.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

^ no offense but that's stupid. If you really want to make some money on CE/LE's you need to sell them just before or after release when the demand is high. Very few increase in value significantly over time (maybe ~ 5 a year) and most are lucky to be valued at the original MSRP a year later.

Either buy and sell immediately or wait until they are on clearance ala Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Max Payne 3 and resell that way.

IIRC the week before and directly after Dark Souls CE was release (at least the PS3 version) they were selling for around ~ $100 as demand was high and it was believed they were going to be limited. Looks like you missed the opportunity.

bread's done
Back