Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories keep or return?

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Just picked this up at CC, haven't opened yet, and am considernig returning, I do really like GBA RPG's hough (yet not console RPG's for some reason), I already have Golden Sun, Super Star Saga and Pokemon Saphhire. Should I return and get something elese? If so what should I get?

why would the thought of returning it come in your head???

KoH is teh best game evar! now you can play it on the go

You gotta keep it if you plan on playing KH 2 for PS2. The developer has said that this game ties the two PS2 games together. Plus I'm halfway thru and it is the one of the best RPG's on GBA easy.

It's pretty good but you may be a bit in the dark since you never played the original. Then again, you may also end up liking the worlds a bit more since they are all taken directly from the original as well. It kind of bothered me but this is just me mind you.

Keep it, even though the final boss is fucking insane. I've spent countless minutes leveling up, and still get it handed to me.

[quote name='smalien1']I never played the original, does that change your mind?[/quote]

I hear it's almost better if you haven't played it, since a lot of the stuff is recycled from the first KH.

[quote name='Greetard']Keep it, even though the final boss is shaq-fuing insane. I've spent countless minutes leveling up, and still get it handed to me.[/quote]

Serious? You mean the, er, 2nd version of a certain someone? I thought that boss was crazy easy, just long.

[quote name='Greetard']Ya the second form. THe only person harder was (the fourth battle of a FAMILIAR PERSON) and I beat him through blind luck.[/quote]

Hold on, I'll offer some tips in the other KH thread.

I absolutley loved it it was fenominal and the battle system was actually well made easy and fun considering your using cards to do it with

Do not open it, they changed it in to a card battle game.

All those japanes can burn in hell for changing it in to that. :twisted:

It strikes me as odd that you don't like console RPGs but like d Golden Sun, which is exactly like a 16-bit era console RPG.

I had no problems with that boss, i just had plenty of 0 attack and a couple of 0 cure cards. Too bad Riku's story only took a little over 4 hours to beat.

bread's done
Back