Kingdom Hearts DS, Mario and Luigi: BiS, Zelda Spirit Tracks $25 on Amazon

still have this game sealed... i need to stop buying games until i have time to play them..... Really dont care for the zelda game (touch screen is sort of #$#$# up so the game doesnt work right)

that and spending 30 hours on might and magic on the ds last week mostly burned me out of ds playing for awhile

[quote name='slidecage']still have this game sealed... i need to stop buying games until i have time to play them..... Really dont care for the zelda game (touch screen is sort of #$#$# up so the game doesnt work right)

that and spending 30 hours on might and magic on the ds last week mostly burned me out of ds playing for awhile[/QUOTE]

This year, I was pretty good about not buying games unless I had time to play them, but I've bought a bunch on sale during this holiday season, and I definitely don't have time to play them all atm. Maybe once finals are over this week I'll be able to start going through them.

BiS is definitely worth the price. It was a fantastic game. But man, KH is so damn boring and it's a pain playing it with the DS controls. I'm only playing it because I read the story is really good after the slow start but I'm 170-something days in and the story still sucks.

[quote name='icedrake523']Why can't they match Spirit Tracks, too?[/QUOTE]

The game hasn't been out for a week... why the hell would they drop the price on something like Zelda that fast? :lol:

[quote name='Vinny']The game hasn't been out for a week... why the hell would they drop the price on something like Zelda that fast? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Because Target has it for $25 this week and they're already matching KH 358/2 and M&L.

[quote name='icedrake523']Because Target has it for $25 this week and they're already matching KH 358/2 and M&L.[/QUOTE]

Really? Damn, these stores are playing hardball. Good news for us!:D

But if they were matching Target... why not drop the price to $25? Amazon usually doesn't factor in tax or anything, when matching other stores.:whistle2:k

Mario & Luigi: SS is probably my favorite GBA game (or very close) and Mario & Luigi: PiT is my favorite DS game, so BiS for under $30 is pretty much a no-brainer for me. :)

Plus, if you use that Amazon PayPhrase/Express Checkout you should get 5% Amazon cashback. Not sure the details, but I figured what they hell.

Bowser's In Side Story is one of the best DS games I've ever played, and it's leaps and bounds better than Partner's In Time. I got mine during the B2G1 free on Amazon, but would've gladly paid full price.

wow I just about to drive to Target and pick up BiS but good thing I checked Amazon. it's in my Gold Box for $25.11. i hope Amazon does match Spirit Tracks

Just jumped on BiS. It is going to be a gift for someone else and I am hoping Amazon is truthful and it will arrive prior to or on the 24th.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']c'mon spirit tracks....[/QUOTE]

There's no point in waiting for Amazon. Honestly, it's worth the extra $1.50 in tax to support the store that's actually willing to make the great deal in the first place (Black Friday excluded, I'm not insane). I picked up a copy this morning.

KH was boring. The end Redeemed it self, but nothing spectacular. I felt like it was just to make money more then to advance the story. I didn't learn anything new.

Yup, $25, so no excuse not to pick at least BiS up, which I did. Remember to use the payphrase for bonus 5% off. Too bad they're still not PMing Zelda Spirit Tracks :cry:

Zelda is in my Gold Box for $32.29 and Mario & Luigi is in there too for $23.75!

Price match Target already, Amazon!!!

I'd totally jump on M&L, if I hadn't asked my dad to pick it up for me during Best Buy's "Buy 1 get one 50% off" deal on DS games a week or two ago. I knew I should have asked for the new Layton game instead! :lol:

[quote name='karkyco']Yup, $25, so no excuse not to pick at least BiS up, which I did. Remember to use the payphrase for bonus 5% off. Too bad they're still not PMing Zelda Spirit Tracks :cry:[/QUOTE]

PayPhrase 5% off is dead.

[quote name='Alakhira']Mario and Luigi appears to be no longer available, but now Amazon is offering Spirit Tracks for $25.[/QUOTE]
And shit. I ordered last night thinking the drop wasn't going to happen. My order hasn't even shipped yet -- so I just emailed them to see if they'll refund the difference.

[quote name='drock']And shit. I ordered last night thinking the drop wasn't going to happen. My order hasn't even shipped yet -- so I just emailed them to see if they'll refund the difference.[/QUOTE]
And fixed. I love Amazon. :applause:

looks like amazon has priced matched target on their Nintendo DS titles Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

they just popped up at $25 even w/ free shipping and i didn't notice it posted here yet.

I went and got Spirit Tracks yesterday, but didn't open it yet. I ordered one from Amazon. With tax, this works out $2 cheaper and I don't mind waiting a couple of days to play it.

I've had a DS since 2004, but I havn't bought a game since Mario Kart DS. Is Mario and Luigi worth $25, or would I just be better off waiting?

bread's done
Back