Kingdom Hearts - The Story So Far - back in stock at SquareEnix Store

crewj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not a sale or deal by any means, and better than paying 80 bucks for it.

Kingdom Hearts - The Story So Far is back in stock at the squenix store.

Feel free to delete the post.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for signing up on our KINGDOM HEARTS - THE STORY SO FAR - [PS4] waiting list.

We’re pleased to announce that the product is now available to order through the following link:

KINGDOM HEARTS - THE STORY SO FAR - [PS4]

Due to a high demand for this product, orders will be fulfilled on a "first come, first served" basis so be sure to place your order as soon as possible!

Thank you for supporting Square Enix Store!

Best,
Square Enix Store Team

Its back up at Amazon from a third party seller (Deep_Discount_Entertainment) for $39.99+3.99 shipping.

I'm thinking maybe this won't be as hard to find as we thought. Thinking of cancelling my order and working on the backlog

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be back, at least enough for me to place an order. Yeah, I paid the daylight-robberyesque $10 shipping just to end the uncertainty, but given that I didn't pay tax, that makes it effectively a ~$6 secure-it-now fee.

Considering the immediate alternatives are eBay scalpers at $60+ and the KH3 All-In-One package at $100+tax, I figure I still came out okay.

I checked about 10 minutes ago and it available with restocking on the 1st. I refreshed after ordering and it was OOS. Got super lucky and used my rewards so it was 20 flat

Those would be the main reasons to buy and play this lmao.
You *play* games you buy?
I though this was a backlog/hoarder/collector forum... cause that’s pretty much what many of us do now lol.

I bought it yesterday knowing full well it’s going straight to the backlog.

You *play* games you buy?
I though this was a backlog/hoarder/collector forum... cause that’s pretty much what many of us do now lol.

I bought it yesterday knowing full well it’s going straight to the backlog.
I more so just found the listing of those patently obvious reasons to be rather funny. It was along to saying "I bought this hamburger to eat and absorb nutrients from!" lol.

Sent from my Razer Phone 2 using Tapatalk

so no additional content.  Just a repackaged cash grab, which SE exec deems will be lightly demanded; hence the small run

Apparently they underestimate how much disposable income ppl got to spare in order to push this "rare" cashgrab into backlog

so no additional content. Just a repackaged cash grab, which SE exec deems will be lightly demanded; hence the small run

Apparently they underestimate how much disposable income ppl got to spare in order to push this "rare" cashgrab into backlog
All in one $40 game. ONE system, for those people who never played any KH game before, nor own all the systems.

I can't believe this is that big of a thing. Just a repackage of the two disc cases that were $10-20 several times over the last few years that we all bought. Am I missing something?

All in one $40 game. ONE system, for those people who never played any KH game before, nor own all the systems.
Looks like I'm not.

Wonder what everyone was doing the last four Black Fridays.

I can't believe this is that big of a thing. Just a repackage of the two disc cases that were $10-20 several times over the last few years that we all bought. Am I missing something?

Looks like I'm not.

Wonder what everyone was doing the last four Black Fridays.
NEVER played a KH game...... NEVER had any interest either.

I know it's hard to understand, but just because YOU played/owned a game... does NOT mean everyone else purchased and played it also.

I've NEVER owned a Halo game, if MS stopped printing the master chief collection tomorrow i'd probably buy a copy just to have it "just in case" i decided to play it someday.

quick search, Amazon had them for $20 each as their lowest price.

Both the 2018 and 2017 Black friday threads show $19.99 as the LOWEST they have been. So go ahead and toss out the link/proof to that $10 price you claim they were.

Just because a game is on sale, does not mean everyone will buy it at that time. BF 2018 I purchased many games, KH games were not on my radar at all.

and hey Fallout 76 is on sale, WHY didn't you buy a copy?

Anthem is also on sale (newegg) did you buy it from them?

Just because a game is released or on sale, does not mean everyone buys it. I'll end up buying Fallout 76 eventually, just not anytime soon.

I know it's hard to understand, but just because YOU played/owned a game... does NOT mean everyone else purchased and played it also.

I've NEVER owned a Halo game, if MS stopped printing the master chief collection tomorrow i'd probably buy a copy just to have it "just in case" i decided to play it someday.

Both the 2018 and 2017 Black friday threads show $19.99 as the LOWEST they have been. So go ahead and toss out the link/proof to that $10 price you claim they were.

Just because a game is on sale, does not mean everyone will buy it at that time. BF 2018 I purchased many games, KH games were not on my radar at all.

Just because a game is released or on sale, does not mean everyone buys it. I'll end up buying Fallout 76 eventually, just not anytime soon.
dood, these 2 discs were $20 or less (if u know where to look) but apparently this is RichASSGamers where ppl are willing to pay retail through the nose for the re-package. That's all right and it's your money but to tout this as a good value deal, it is not.

This is honestly the dumbest thing I've read in weeks.

Yeah, you're a noob. got it.

Hey look a game on sale I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY. MUST BUY. *That* is your philosophy.

But I get it, YOU decide what everyone else should buy, and when.

and FYI Walmart had them for $19, posted in both BF threads. This deal i paid ZERO tax/shipping, $38 with my states tax from walmart would have been higher... 

GCU doesn't work on BF deals, and PM would have made no difference. 

So technically this *IS* a deal for some no matter how you want it not to be.

and besides, 1 box not two.

This is honestly the dumbest thing I've read in weeks.

Yeah, you're a noob. got it.
Ummm he made you look like a fool. Neither collection ever hit $10 like you claimed. Considering the original MSRP on both collections ($50) this is a deal for those who never picked them up. Your trolling is weak.

Sooo....

To bring this thread back on track, I'm happy I waited and it turned out SE is reprinting new copies.  But I've only seen Amazon and Newegg with new stock, and I really want to wait for Best Buy so I can use my GCU and reward points. 

Anyone know if Best Buy restocked recently or have they been OOS this whole time?

Sooo....

To bring this thread back on track, I'm happy I waited and it turned out SE is reprinting new copies. But I've only seen Amazon and Newegg with new stock, and I really want to wait for Best Buy so I can use my GCU and reward points.

Anyone know if Best Buy restocked recently or have they been OOS this whole time?
I've been watching BB pretty close, and haven't yet seen it come back in stock.

Sooo....

To bring this thread back on track, I'm happy I waited and it turned out SE is reprinting new copies. But I've only seen Amazon and Newegg with new stock, and I really want to wait for Best Buy so I can use my GCU and reward points.

Are these reprints or older stock?

Are these reprints or older stock?
It is possible those are stock that was returned to the vendor. However running a reprint on a disc based game is pretty quick to do - it isn't like the lead time for Amiibos or anything like that, and I'd bet they are noticing the demand. Even if they don't, I wouldn't put it past them to do a "The Full Story" edition at some point in the future and include KH3.

Nice hopefully Best Buy gets it soon for gcu
Let's hope so. I was able to get one from Amazon but it won't get here until the 14th. So maybe BB will stock around then. The saddest part is I have never played a KH game but own like every edition from DS, PlayStation and XBOX... :(

Nice hopefully Best Buy gets it soon for gcu

I got it last month from Best Buy when I noticed it seemed to be discontinued. I didn't want to pay MSRP for it though I felt I had no choice since it was out of stock everywhere. And yes, even after GCU I don't like paying MSRP, 20% off or not.

Let's hope so. I was able to get one from Amazon but it won't get here until the 14th. So maybe BB will stock around then. The saddest part is I have never played a KH game but own like every edition from DS, PlayStation and XBOX... :(
yeah I had one ordered at amazon and cancelled this is for sure coming back to best buy id imagine within 2 weeks because all the stores including gamestop have it so far...worst case if it doesn't then ill order off newegg or amazon :)...its just a matter of time..its not like im going to play it now anyways and im sur eyou wont either we just "add it to our pile" lol

yeah I had one ordered at amazon and cancelled this is for sure coming back to best buy id imagine within 2 weeks because all the stores including gamestop have it so far...worst case if it doesn't then ill order off newegg or amazon :)...its just a matter of time..its not like im going to play it now anyways and im sur eyou wont either we just "add it to our pile" lol

I played and beat KH1 on PS3. Never owned or played KH2. It's been five years since I played the first, so I popped in this version when I got it last month. I played about two hours of it, getting to the first town, and I haven't touched it since...

I read an article this morning that they're reprinting and going wide on March 15th.  They started early with Walmart and Amazon which tracks with what we've seen here.  Now that I know it's coming back I feel like i should wait for a discount...CAG logic at work

I read an article this morning that they're reprinting and going wide on March 15th. They started early with Walmart and Amazon which tracks with what we've seen here. Now that I know it's coming back I feel like i should wait for a discount...CAG logic at work
It's releasing in Europe.

Has anyone who placed an order actually received the item? I got a shipping confirmation 11 days ago and tracking still says a label was created. S-E customer service is horrendous so I thought I would check here to see if anyone else has had any luck with their order.

Has anyone who placed an order actually received the item? I got a shipping confirmation 11 days ago and tracking still says a label was created. S-E customer service is horrendous so I thought I would check here to see if anyone else has had any luck with their order.
I did and then refused it as instructed to get a full refund and will get it cheaper from Best Buy when in stock middle of month

Best Buy lets me add it to cart now.  I already got one from SE and I'm too lazy to return it, so I didn't try to checkout with it at Best Buy.

Will be $10 somewhere by BF. 

Pretty shady of SE to post this before if they knew there was going to be a full-on reprint:

Due to a high demand for this product, orders will be fulfilled on a "first come, first served" basis so be sure to place your order as soon as possible!

I hope they keep this in print a long time. I've been waiting to see if this collection and KH3 will be released on PC, but if they don't and it becomes rare again, it'd suck to miss out on these games.

bread's done
Back