Kingdom Hearts - The Story So Far - back in stock at SquareEnix Store

crewj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not a sale or deal by any means, and better than paying 80 bucks for it.

Kingdom Hearts - The Story So Far is back in stock at the squenix store.

Feel free to delete the post.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for signing up on our KINGDOM HEARTS - THE STORY SO FAR - [PS4] waiting list.

We’re pleased to announce that the product is now available to order through the following link:

KINGDOM HEARTS - THE STORY SO FAR - [PS4]

Due to a high demand for this product, orders will be fulfilled on a "first come, first served" basis so be sure to place your order as soon as possible!

Thank you for supporting Square Enix Store!

Best,
Square Enix Store Team

I hope they keep this in print a long time. I've been waiting to see if this collection and KH3 will be released on PC, but if they don't and it becomes rare again, it'd suck to miss out on these games.
I'm just surprised that people bought into that this game was going to be rare. None of the other Kingdom Hearts games ever were, they all hit bargain bin clearance prices, and on multiple consoles.

Yeah kinda pissed I paid $51 when I could get it for $32 on Best Buy now. I want to return it out of principle for the insane shipping and SE basically lying about availability. 

Anyone know how to contact Square Enix customer support directly? I couldn't find it clicking through all the contact BS on the site.

I just checked Best Buy again and it's sold out now soo I'll wait and see. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah kinda pissed I paid $51 when I could get it for $32 on Best Buy now. I want to return it out of principle for the insane shipping and SE basically lying about availability.

Anyone know how to contact Square Enix customer support directly? I couldn't find it clicking through all the contact BS on the site.

I just checked Best Buy again and it's sold out now soo I'll wait and see.
It's back in stock at Best Buy.

As for SE's return policy, here's their long-winded procedure (section under Right of Withdrawal / Returns)....

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/docs/cgv#/return_policy

I'm with you in wanting to return it out of principle, but my spidey senses are tingling and I foresee a big hassle with their return/refund process.

Just ordered from bestbuy, to hell with square Enix horrible shipping policies.

Now the wait for bestbuy to restock Detroit. It’s been out of stock for about a month.

Edit

already received a  shipping notice with delivery for Thursday!

My two got delivered today. Don’t judge too quickly though as one copy is for a friend that I also bought khIII for. Giving her the whole set as thanks for giving my wife and I what seems like thousands of dollars in baby hand-me-downs.

My two got delivered today. Don’t judge too quickly though as one copy is for a friend that I also bought khIII for. Giving her the whole set as thanks for giving my wife and I what seems like thousands of dollars in baby hand-me-downs.
You big green monster.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have to explain yourself. Do you.
I just like to make sure resellers know they ruin things for people that actually want to enjoy the games they purchase. I’m not against buying duplicates because I’ll admit I’m a crazy collector sometimes and maybe I can put my daughter through college one day with some unopened Skyward Sword collectors editions but I do dislike the folks who have three gcu accounts that are good until 2030 and buy up items like this to resell on eBay at twice the price.

I just like to make sure resellers know they ruin things for people that actually want to enjoy the games they purchase. I’m not against buying duplicates because I’ll admit I’m a crazy collector sometimes and maybe I can put my daughter through college one day with some unopened Skyward Sword collectors editions but I do dislike the folks who have three gcu accounts that are good until 2030 and buy up items like this to resell on eBay at twice the price.

People should stop buying the stuff off of Ebay at crazy prices then.

It would be nice if SE would reprint 2.8. I already own KH 1.5 + 2.5 Remix on PS4. I hate to have to spend $40 just to get 2.8, when I already own the other disc.

Ordered already at Best Buy, gcu, 10% off because this month is my birthday, plus $5 certificate, and you can't go wrong.
Did you do this in store? Online the 10% off won't stack with GCU. After activating the coupon it overrides it with the 20% discount in the cart

for anyone wondering was able to refuse package and get full refund including the original shipping cost from square enix :) all is good got it from best buy with gcu but have a feeling since its been restocked itll be 19.99 by summer lol

I'm more surprised that people thought it was going to be.
You mean when it was unavailable for purchase outside inflated eBay etc for two plus months?
IMO square under estimated the desire for the combo, made too few and sold out quick. It’s only available again because EU is getting it now and I think square decided to print a ton more.

You mean when it was unavailable for purchase outside inflated eBay etc for two plus months?
IMO square under estimated the desire for the combo, made too few and sold out quick. It’s only available again because EU is getting it now and I think square decided to print a ton more.
But you see stuff like that all the time (Katamari Damacy and Bendy come to mind) where they are sold out for awhile and the eventual restock occurs. Also it’s a Kingdom Hearts game so you can’t tell me that they wont squeeze ever bit they can out of those games.

But you see stuff like that all the time (Katamari Damacy and Bendy come to mind) where they are sold out for awhile and the eventual restock occurs. Also it’s a Kingdom Hearts game so you can’t tell me that they wont squeeze ever bit they can out of those games.
Katamari and Bendy only saw another release due to demand, not because any company was trying to pull one on customers. Katamari for instance is a niche game and doubt anyone expected it to be in demand beyond release.

Katamari and Bendy only saw another release due to demand, not because any company was trying to pull one on customers. Katamari for instance is a niche game and doubt anyone expected it to be in demand beyond release.
What's funny is that I pre-ordered and bought the game because I love the series. I was flabbergasted to see it was doing numbers on eBay!

Thanks. Got it for $32 after tax. Been wanting this, as many others have mentioned, but didn't want to pay a crazy price for something that's going on the backlog.
Can you please PM me receipt, so can do price rewind on citi card, got it for 40 like a month ago
I didn't actually order from Newegg since I jumped on the Square Enix store availability like a dumbass. Maybe RagManX can help you out.

bread's done
Back