Kingdom Under Fire $36.50 at Amazon (through TRU)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Target have it for $27.88 plus $5 off coupon at getintothegame.com :)[/quote]

AFAIK, Target doesn't have it this week because the manufacturers haven't shipped it yet. Also, since Target has it in the ad, alot of people wanted rainchecks, but weren't able to get them.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Target have it for $27.88 plus $5 off coupon at getintothegame.com :)[/quote]

Where's the coupon? I don't see it

I thought the Target ad said it would be available Thursday? Have some Targets already put them out and sold out of them? I wasn't even going to check mine until Thursday...

[quote name='wubb']I thought the Target ad said it would be available Thursday? Have some Targets already put them out and sold out of them? I wasn't even going to check mine until Thursday...[/quote]

No the game isn't even slated to ship this week. The Target thing is very sketchy because they seem to refuse rainchecks and who knows if they'll have that sale when the game actually does come out in a coueple weeks. So there seems to be little to no assurence that you'll be able to get the game for $24 or whatever was mentioned earlier.

wll, I saw the $5 off coupon on last week but can't find it anywhere today. Maybe, my mistake :(

You always can do pricematch with CC & Save couple $$$ :)

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='wubb']I thought the Target ad said it would be available Thursday? Have some Targets already put them out and sold out of them? I wasn't even going to check mine until Thursday...[/quote]

No the game isn't even slated to ship this week. The Target thing is very sketchy because they seem to refuse rainchecks and who knows if they'll have that sale when the game actually does come out in a coueple weeks. So there seems to be little to no assurence that you'll be able to get the game for $24 or whatever was mentioned earlier.[/quote]

Well, damn that sucks.

[quote name='Wario64']Think they'll give rainchecks on Thursday or Friday since the ad says the game will be released on those days?[/quote]

yes

There's no coupon for KUF at the website you given. If it's there post a link.

I was at Gamestop last night and they said that KUF was delayed until November. November what, I don't know.

And if it does come back in, the only way you might be able to get KUF from Target at $27.88 is to flash a copy of the ORIGINAL flier under their nose, as well as a copy of the sign in their display case, showing they didn't have it in stock and they don't know when it'll back in stock.

No idea why Gamestop was saying that.

TRU had their "fake" demo boxes in the glass case, so they're at least mostly ready for it.

While I too will believe it's out when I have it my hands I don't see them delaying it November. To be honest I think GS may just be covering their backs in case the game gets pushed again, but I don't really see it getting pushed all the way to november. MS Games already has a couple of other big titles being published in November and I doubt they'd want to pack them all into one month.

bread's done
Back