Kirb and masa's lowball sale ending in four hours!!! Come bid! Half-life 2 rare book!

$14.99 - $1.50(edge discount) = $13.49 (no tax, I have credit).

I will cover the shipping since it is going to someone who actually is dying to play the game and it wont cost me more than a couple bucks.

I can ask to see the disc when I go there tomorrow. If it is in good condition and you give me the go I will pick it up tomorrow and try to ship it tomorrow.

Why the hell would VC be the last PS3 game you ever play?

And if I'm indeed shallow, why would I ever paint battery packs? No, I plan to go trade in Oblivion tomorrow for $20 TIV, I can grab a $10 battery pack and get a new GH guitar with the rest.

vulgarism. I didnt have time yesterday but will stop in there today and pick it up. Will post in here after I get it!

@phoenix I may be on the same boat as you after I am done with FF XIII...

oh boy are you going to be absolutely stoked. The disc is almost pristine!! A few minor little scratches so I snagged that puppy up. The manager even commented that he has not seen Rule of Rose in the store ever. :D

$13.49 is what it set me back. Don't worry about shipping as I said I will cover it for you dude. PP: [email protected] and PM me or just type your addy in the thing. Get it to me tonight and I will ship it out tomorrow.

good I am glad. It really was a very well done game. Low print just like how Atlus seems to like it. Never really saw a big spike in value though. It is just hard as hell to find. I saw the disc condition and I was like yoink. It is just a shade below the condition of my mint one I own. :)

What happened to all your DVDs? Are any of those still for sale?

Thats an incredible deal on Mercenaries, if I didnt have such a big backlog Id definitely pick that up.

hey buddy thought I would give you a preview of your game before I package it up to send it tomorrow :)

I was even nice enough to peel the shitty ass yellow GS stickers too! ;)

DSC00975.jpg

[quote name='Vulgarism']Dude, you're too much. That's so awesome and you keep making my weekend better and better. I gotta think up a good way to pay you back. Maybe Phoenix arriving at your house for some sea salt body massages?[/QUOTE]

As a certain heiress AIRHEAD would say:
paris-hilton_thatshot.jpg

Glad I could give you some joy man. Sounds like you have been having a rough time. Don't worry about paying me back dude. I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']oh boy are you going to be absolutely stoked. The disc is almost pristine!! A few minor little scratches so I snagged that puppy up. The manager even commented that he has not seen Rule of Rose in the store ever. :D

$13.49 is what it set me back. Don't worry about shipping as I said I will cover it for you dude. PP: [email protected] and PM me or just type your addy in the thing. Get it to me tonight and I will ship it out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

A few months back when I drove out to a far Gamestop to pick up Haunting Ground the manager was hooting about how nice my copy was.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']A few months back when I drove out to a far Gamestop to pick up Haunting Ground the manager was hooting about how nice my copy was.[/QUOTE]

I was able to secure a near mint copy from Davegargamel. It looked new, to be honest. That guy kept his games in great condition.

Sorry to hear about you disappearing from CAG, as I think you gave me my best deal to date with that anime collection.

If you decide you want to sell some of your dvds just let me know...Id like to pick up R-Point and possibly that Tokyo Shock Set if you still have them, although I dont recall what you were asking price wise.

Thanks dude! I'm so glad people out there support the music scene. I tell ya, some people have it and some don't. I mean, look at those pussies The Devil Wears Prada. All they want is $ $ $. But, as you can tell by my video Handsome posted, all I care about is the music.

Which one were you? Were you the one I ranted about Veganism and anarchy with after the show?

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']No, I was the guy who got beat up by the dude wearing the "Taking a Beating" shirt. I thought he'd be an easy target.

I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Ouch. No offense, but you're a pussy.

Last time I do an outdoor show too. Next show I'm doing at an sXe bar, you should come down. I can hook you up with this girl, she's always at my shows.

Scene+Hair+Pictures.jpg

[quote name='vulgarism']ouch. No offense, but you're a pussy.

Last time i do an outdoor show too. Next show i'm doing at an sxe bar, you should come down. I can hook you up with this girl, she's always at my shows.

scene+hair+pictures.jpg
[/quote]

sold!

you need $2 to complete Rule of Rose? I can refund you back $2 and I can have a $2 credit with you for future usage :)

*side note just noticed* 90 Feedback on iTrader in under a year. :D

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Oh hey man check this cool book I just won on Ebay. I'm starting to get a sick fascination with this weirdo's movies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280447128963&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123[/QUOTE]

Wow, I must find myself a copy of that now... That's awesome dude. Have you seen Gozu? His best IMO. Happiness of the Katakuris is insanely awesome too, and so is Bird People of China. Watch the awesomeness of Happiness here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cymqjan_BP4

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Yo Vulgar!

I had a great time at your show last week, you are truly a one man band!
I even took a video, you look HAWT on stage! :)
xoxoxoxo Handsome
[/QUOTE]

Wow its kind of like a hardcore chiptune. Impressive stuff.

I was in a hardcoreish band in highschool (though in retrospect it was more emocore) and I can appreciate that decent screaming is incredibly difficult. Let me know if you ever make it out to the East Coast, Id definitely go to one of your shows...although I dont think I can run with the mosh kids anymore.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Wow its kind of like a hardcore chiptune. Impressive stuff.

I was in a hardcoreish band in highschool (though in retrospect it was more emocore) and I can appreciate that decent screaming is incredibly difficult. Let me know if you ever make it out to the East Coast, Id definitely go to one of your shows...although I dont think I can run with the mosh kids anymore.[/QUOTE]

Haha, unfortunately that's not me. Handsome and I were just making fun of the artist. I do do my own stuff, but it's not as scene-y as that was. I would NEVER be associated with crap like that, unfortunately.

No problem man. Let me know what you think of it too. I actually never finished it. I got maybe like half way through it. Fun game. One of these days I will have to go back and actually complete it.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Haha, unfortunately that's not me. Handsome and I were just making fun of the artist. I do do my own stuff, but it's not as scene-y as that was. I would NEVER be associated with crap like that, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I guess Ill retreat back into my hole as the only person I know who considers chiptune to be a valid form of musical expression.

Were you making up the part about hooking up with the scene chick too?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I guess Ill retreat back into my hole as the only person I know who considers chiptune to be a valid form of musical expression.

Were you making up the part about hooking up with the scene chick too?[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah. I actually do chiptuning (like I mentioned) and I enjoy it, so you're not alone.

Okay, I guess what I do isn't traditional chiptuning, but it's a mix and I'm somewhat happy with the results.

http://8bitcollective.com/members/Colon+Catastrophe/

You can listen to a few tracks there.

Thats some good stuff.

I really like that crescendo towards the end of Princest. It reminds of some Maru songs, where you get movements, kind of like classical music.

Is it all done through fruity loops or do you actually generate some of it on the GB and such and then add the drums in later? I messed around with Reason back when I was a bit of an insomniac. It was a bit too complex for me though and I had trouble finishing stuff because I could never stop tweaking. I would tweak one part and get it just right, but then Id want to change another part.

I thought Xellos2K6 bought that in your lowball...

Damn, man. I'd buy it if I had the $$$. I just don't. I might go grab one of the games on your list with some GS credit though and trade you.............

[quote name='phoenix529']I thought Xellos2K6 bought that in your lowball...

Damn, man. I'd buy it if I had the $$$. I just don't. I might go grab one of the games on your list with some GS credit though and trade you.............[/QUOTE]

Heh, he didn't pay for it...

I did almost have a trade going, for Dead Rising, Shenmue II, and Cutie Honey, but it fell through. I don't have a 360 yet, but I'm getting closer to owning one, so I want to try to have a few games when I get it... I am open for any offers, so would you want me to CYL?

Damnit, man. I wish I didn't have friends lol. I've got an extra controller and a set of the AV cables, but I need them for multiplaying at my buddies' houses. :(

[quote name='phoenix529']Damnit, man. I wish I didn't have friends lol. I've got an extra controller and a set of the AV cables, but I need them for multiplaying at my buddies' houses. :([/QUOTE]

Hah, damn! Who needs friends!?! Other than myself and a few others, if you catch my drift ;)

I got a brand new wired headset if you're interested...

About a month ago I was in the same boat you were in minus the power brick... I bought the 360 HDMI official cable at GS, believe it or not, it's only $10...

Found a 120 HDD on craigslist... Controller at BestBuy with GC/RZ certs.

Let me know if you're interested in the headset though...

bread's done
Back