Kirb and masa's lowball sale ending in four hours!!! Come bid! Half-life 2 rare book!

7_1.jpg

bump get any bites on PSP yet?

I had a guy asking me if mine supported custom firmware. Yours can be reverted back so it can do it right? I will PM you his name. Tell him I referred you to him :)

Also join our discussion social club group :)

Didn't see anything, so make me an offer on the guide. I can probably fit it in a medium size bubble envelope, so shipping wouldn't be more than about $4 for it to go out w/DC.

luck on a mirror's edge bag? I had one lined up, guy was supposed to ship, bailed on me for a better offer. so I need one again if you come across an extra :)

[quote name='myl0r']luck on a mirror's edge bag? I had one lined up, guy was supposed to ship, bailed on me for a better offer. so I need one again if you come across an extra :)[/QUOTE]

Nah, no luck, but I do have a nice little gift for you... I'll PM it to you within the next few days!!!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I don't see a PSP listed here, am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

I have some interest in it locally, and on here, but more interest is certainly not bad. (I just need to change the title)

It's a PSP 1001 with a clear faceplate, metallic blue buttons, a limited edition MGS Portable Ops protective case, 4 gig memory stick, 6 games (God of War, Killzone, Syphon Filter Dark Mirrors, Hot Shots Golf, Prince of Persia Rival Thrones, and Every Extend Extra) and 4 UMDs (Species, Not Another Teen Movie, Robocop sealed, and Ninja Scroll) for $130 shipped.

How goes trying to get rid of the PSP vulgar? I on the other hand am completely broke at the moment, so probably won't find me of any help with the PSP anymore XD. I did manage to hit 475 DS games finally though, :D. So close to 500 ~_~

bread's done
Back