Kirb and masa's lowball sale ending in four hours!!! Come bid! Half-life 2 rare book!

Just got back from the hospital not too long ago and figured I would give you a bump via a fun story of what they did to me along with a picture!

In a spoiler because it sounds bad. haha

Well..

They cut into the area between my stomach and the crotch. They cut something out of the left testicle and then they stitched up an open seal that could have caused a hernia.

Pretty much that. xD So I took two percocets before I left the hospital and I am about ready for a couple more.

Surgery.jpg

How much for both of these? I NEED THEM:

Guinea Pig: Mermaid in a Manhole/He Never Dies double feature [Unearthed]
Guinea Pig: Devil's Experiment/Android of Notre Dame double feature [Unearthed]

[quote name='Molotov Cupcake']How much for both of these? I NEED THEM:

Guinea Pig: Mermaid in a Manhole/He Never Dies double feature [Unearthed]
Guinea Pig: Devil's Experiment/Android of Notre Dame double feature [Unearthed][/QUOTE]

Wow, I just found out Unearthed stopped producing these... Hmmm.. PM sent.

Bump! Some bastard decided to increase the max bid by like $25 and I really want to get that game, terribly! Need help! Make me offffers!

[quote name='fwbweux']Free bump. I got you into this mess by tipping you off to that copy on ebay, so this is the least I can do :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ended for $40... I was pissed as hell! Nobody wants that shitty game but me! :bomb:

[quote name='hero101']You should just buy my copy of Rule of Rose.[/QUOTE]

I actually lost a sealed copy by $1 tonight as well... You may be my biggest hope...

Yeah I would equate Rule of Rose to a younger Silent Hill. It is a very underrated game IMHO.

Yeah my bad on the Ninja Gaiden. Borderlands really captivated me as well as my goal of 100,000 gamerscore.

As for trading the 360 collection... yeah I will have to get back to you on that. ;)

Yeah Mass Effect 2 is shaping up to be freaking awesome. The CE is only $10 more and you get a 48 pg art book, a comic, exclusive weapons/armor, and a dvd.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Yeah I would equate Rule of Rose to a younger Silent Hill. It is a very underrated game IMHO.

Yeah my bad on the Ninja Gaiden. Borderlands really captivated me as well as my goal of 100,000 gamerscore.

As for trading the 360 collection... yeah I will have to get back to you on that. ;)

Yeah Mass Effect 2 is shaping up to be freaking awesome. The CE is only $10 more and you get a 48 pg art book, a comic, exclusive weapons/armor, and a dvd.[/QUOTE]

Haha, no worries on Ninja Gaiden. I actually kinda feel bad I only paid $2 for it, but it was a last ditch effort to grab it. As for the collection, I meant PS2 games! I want everything you have. I'll trade you... Everything that is on BVharris' list. I also have a red wooden horse from Sweden that says "Kirby, 1991" on it that my Grandparents got me. It's yours for all your PS3 games.

If I get some extra cash, maybe I'll buy Mass Effect 2 even though I don't have a 360. It'll be a placeholder until I acquire one.

New blog bump. It's a plea for help for my band. Read and comment on it if you have time/motivation. I don't want to lose it.

Tried my damnedest but gotta say, crack open the wallet. Though, not sure about the plushie but could toss in all my extra random anime dvd's left from the ultimate lowball if I can ship it media(if opened 1 game with plush and 6-10 dvd). Purely random dvd's. I just don't know about that plushie being in media.

Kirb!

CML for:

MGS PSP case
Blade Runner
Zombi 2
Videodrome
Alien
Pi
Siren
Silent Hill 2
Empty PS2 Cases(Fatal Frames and Silent Hills)

or make me an offer.

[quote name='phoenix529']Vulgarism! Have yourself a "Still interested, but going broke in lowballs so I'll let you know" bump.[/QUOTE]

Gahhhh! Haha, well, hopefully you can get a little more $$$ and buy shit! ;)

Bump

bread's done
Back