Kirb and masa's lowball sale ending in four hours!!! Come bid! Half-life 2 rare book!

I've never heard of Pizza Puffs either, to be honest... But, speaking of tater tots... The best tater tots around are (oddly enough) at the Hong Kong Buffet up here, which I'm going to tonight, before Where the motherfucking Wild Things Are!!!

Bump. Adding a list of all my dvds. Mainly for Handsome. Nobody else gets to look!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Wohoo SPECIAL PRIVELAGE!

I'm not hungry Meeshy,
I just had a can of baked beans, breakfast of unemployed fuckups[/QUOTE]

*pats* It's ok, when I stop by McDonalds later I will pick you up something. :D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']*pats* It's ok, when I stop by McDonalds later I will pick you up something. :D[/QUOTE]

What a saint :D

Mornin Meeshy, I'm sure you started yours out much better than being disappointed by lockerz for a third time in less than 24 hours, eh?

DVDs updated, go at it Handsome.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']How's new manager of the sumo club? What else do you recommend?[/QUOTE]

New Manager of the Sumo Club is pretty much... A Japanese Comedy that would be on Cinemax late at night. The Amazing Screw on Head is pretty awesome, it has Paul Giamatti and Patton Oswalt in it and unfortunately it only had a pilot episode... The Fuccons is pretty much your genuine creepy Japanese show... Mannequin family in awkward yet hilarious situations! And I really enjoyed Spiral... If you enjoy most of the stuff Anchor Bay releases, I think it's something you'd like. There's my input. NOW TAKE THE GOD DAMN $5!!!! :cool:

Haha, ohhh, the stories we have from our past. It's been like 12 or 13 years we've been bros. You still up for that Amazing Race team next season?

[quote name='Vulgarism']New Manager of the Sumo Club is pretty much... A Japanese Comedy that would be on Cinemax late at night. The Amazing Screw on Head is pretty awesome, it has Paul Giamatti and Patton Oswalt in it and unfortunately it only had a pilot episode... The Fuccons is pretty much your genuine creepy Japanese show... Mannequin family in awkward yet hilarious situations! And I really enjoyed Spiral... If you enjoy most of the stuff Anchor Bay releases, I think it's something you'd like. There's my input. NOW TAKE THE GOD DAMN $5!!!! :cool:

Haha, ohhh, the stories we have from our past. It's been like 12 or 13 years we've been bros. You still up for that Amazing Race team next season?[/QUOTE]

I'm too tired to know what youre talking about! Make me a Robbie the Rabbit, its lonely here in bed!

Guh

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I'm too tired to know what youre talking about! Make me a Robbie the Rabbit, its lonely here in bed!

Guh[/QUOTE]

I can make you one out of zip ties, dirty diapers, and some cheetos....

Hey bud, the FFX is black label and has the manual!

Only problem is that it is my friends. :X Let me make sure he really doesn't want it, and if he doesn't I have no problem trading you for it. ;D

[quote name='hero101']If you and handsome live with each other, are you going to engage in the forbidden boy love?[/QUOTE]

Those details are private. And no. We won't. He's going to be my adoptive father. He has lots to teach me.

Unless that makes you want to buy some items :D

How was Onechabara?

Oh, and watch this if you haven't. This WILL be the greatest game ever.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/16/taking-care-of-a-child-four-minutes-of-heavy-rain-footage/

it just keeps getting better and better... I'm kinda scared if the amazingness this game seems to have will be feasible, as they're "going all the way" with this one. That's a good phrase to use.

These look good

Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy Tactics

Mainly because I plan on picking up a Kratos PSP from the local Disc Replay soonish.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']These look good

Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy Tactics

Mainly because I plan on picking up a Kratos PSP from the local Disc Replay soonish.[/QUOTE]

I really am thinking of throwing up [odd way of putting it] all my PSP games, some DVDs, and all my manga on a lowball sale, so you could potentially get em for cheaper than what I would force you to give me for them :D

With that said, the two items I'm most interested in are FFX and the memory cards [any way of breaking them up? I haven't actually had a memory card for a good 5 or 6 months, so all my PS2 games are sitting there with no love at all :cry:]

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I also wana grab this from you 1 gig memory stick duo. My camera has yet to get a memory card. haha

Also, here is a picture of the memory cards.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv101/Trollsmeesh/DSC00065.jpg[/QUOTE]

I unfortunately got rid of all the PSP items [including the 1 gig memory stick] except for the games... I should update that :D

[quote name='SageBigly']Jeez! Looking at your DVDs and other stuff. Lowball is where it is!!! Please!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm gonna get a hold of Hero, but I don't think I'd lowball my DVDs. Maybe a FEW, but definitely not the Tartans. Mainly PSP games, all my manga, and some other items.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Just got back from the post office. :) Package was sent. :D

(I forgot to get a tracking number though, sorry. :/)[/QUOTE]

No worries at all. Was shipping enough to cover it? If not I could paypal you an extra dollar or two (but that is it, cause that's all that's in my paypal account right now haha). Thanks again Trolllll!

haha nope you more than covered it! It actually gave me like half of the cost of the new shipping labels I had to buy also. haha :) (Realized when I got to the post office I had no writing on it...I was like this is no good. xD)

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']haha nope you more than covered it! It actually gave me like half of the cost of the new shipping labels I had to buy also. haha :) (Realized when I got to the post office I had no writing on it...I was like this is no good. xD)[/QUOTE]

Perfect! Glad I could help! I gotta go mail out a few DVDs today, as well. Is it really effin $8 to mail 3 DVDs priority? Or like $7.50 first class? Goood lord :bomb:

I completely understand. lol I need to get me a new PS2 because I can tell mine is on its last life. :/ But, I am really looking forward to getting my FF collection up and running, considering I have only beat FFVII I can't wait to start playing Final Fantasy Anthology that I picked up from...I think Phoenix's lowball. :D

*slap* You shouldn't have sold it! And if you did really wana sell it, you should have sold it to me! What were you thinking? haha FFVII = One of the best games ever. :O

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']*slap* You shouldn't have sold it! And if you did really wana sell it, you should have sold it to me! What were you thinking? haha FFVII = One of the best games ever. :O[/QUOTE]

Oh my young friend, you have made a classic mistake. FFVI > FFVII. :D Especially considering that you have "only beat FFVII", you should know better than to make such bold proclamations, haha.

Anyway, V, I still want your Star Ocean 2. Now that I know you want PS2 games, feel free to take a look at my collection (bottom of my TL). I might be willing to part with something if I think there's a good bet of me tracking it down again somewhere.

I think it's only fair to warn you that if I ever have a lowball, anything you buy from me is going to arrive with an extra layer of liquid shipping protection courtesy of Gaius Baltar (that's right, you're not the only one with geeky-named cats). This is war.

bread's done
Back