Kirb and masa's lowball sale ending in four hours!!! Come bid! Half-life 2 rare book!

Hey bud. I'm having some problems tracking down that complete set of Love Circles manga you have been begging me for but here's a free bump anyway.

[quote name='hero101']Did the OP watch Onechanbara (dvd) yet? It is coming soon from my netflix queue.[/QUOTE]

Not yet, unfortunately, but it has two of my favorite things: Japanese chicks and Japanese chicks in bikinis with katanas. I'll be watching it soon :D

[quote name='hero101']L4D2 Bump!!! Pink flicks bumpers!!![/QUOTE]

Pinky Violence fuck yeah!! Would enjoy getting the Pinky Violence collection or the Guinea Pig collection. You must have them, and you're hiding them... Aren't you???

Bump! Some 'o them Tartans may be finding new homes! They better be fed three times a day and I want them bathed 1-2 times a week!

All these Tartan dvd remind me of Tater Tops. Tater tops boat bump.
TaterTots_Large.jpg

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']LOL only if that is blood and not ketchup. Some of these Tater Potato Extreme movies are gruesome![/QUOTE]
They still look yummy to me. I like the ones I had back in high school.

[quote name='hero101']They still look yummy to me. I like the ones I had back in high school.[/QUOTE]

No fucking way, the ones at my high school were so damn soggy I think they just microwaved the fifty pound bags from Sam's Club. The Pizza puffs on the other hand knocked my socks off. Speaking of Pizza Puffs, theres an Italian place in Bridgeview IL that makes football size Pizza puffs, 4.99 and you're full for a week.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']No fucking way, the ones at my high school were so damn soggy I think they just microwaved the fifty pound bags from Sam's Club. The Pizza puffs on the other hand knocked my socks off. Speaking of Pizza Puffs, theres an Italian place in Bridgeview IL that makes football size Pizza puffs, 4.99 and you're full for a week.[/QUOTE]
Maybe your school lunch tater tops weren't up to par. Mines were soft, hot and yummy. Beef patties and triangle pizza were the safe foods there. I think the beef burger/cheeseburgers kept getting re-heating if someone didn't eat them. What are Pizza Puffs? I keep thinking of hot pockets. :roll:

bread's done
Back