Kirby Mass Attack 9.99 New Egg Free Ship

Got another one for my friend. We can't pass up a Kirby game for cheap. Now if only Mario and Pokemon get the hint.

Of course this happens. Lol its the only kirby game I don't own next to dream land 3 on SNES, but I'm workin for another 3 hrs. I'm sure it'll be over by the time i get home. :whistle2:/ I hope not though

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']Of course this happens. Lol its the only kirby game I don't own next to dream land 3 on SNES, but I'm workin for another 3 hrs. I'm sure it'll be over by the time i get home. :whistle2:/ I hope not though[/QUOTE]

It's been restocked twice already so you might get lucky. Wishing you luck! :D

I've been waiting for a deal on this game for so long. That's probably going to be the last DS game I buy (at least for myself). Thanks, OP!

Trade 3 Games, Get a $10 Bonus!
Valid 11/05/12 - 11/18/12

Get $10 extra in-store credit when you trade any 3 games

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Will gamestop take 3 of the same game?

[quote name='tylerh1701']^$4 & $2, respectively.[/QUOTE]

Really bestbuy has it listed for 6 dollars with 100% trade in that would make it 12 correct? Not really worth my time.. But if the tiv at gamestop is 13 as listed on CAGS trade in value + 10 dollar bonus that would be worth it..

[quote name='Tiako']Trade 3 Games, Get a $10 Bonus!

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Will gamestop take 3 of the same game?[/QUOTE]

No they won't. I tried with 2 one time and they said it's policy not to accept them because they may be "stolen goods". I tried then to just trade in 1 copy, and they said no.

[quote name='Link2999']No they won't. I tried with 2 one time and they said it's policy not to accept them because they may be "stolen goods". I tried then to just trade in 1 copy, and they said no.[/QUOTE]

Wont they take it if you open it?

fuck Im prob stuck with 3 kirby mass attacks now.. if I don't get them before TIV drop. Was going to cancel and have bestbuy PM amazon but it went to packing after 5 min :|

[quote name='Tiako']fuck Im prob stuck with 3 kirby mass attacks now.. if I don't get them before TIV drop. Was going to cancel and have bestbuy PM amazon but it went to packing after 5 min :|[/QUOTE]

youre finding out the hard way it usually doesnt workout to try and make a quick flip on a deal that becomes very popular. amazon and others find out about the abuse and adjust accordingly. if youre the first few guys to do it, then you win, if not, well you get the picture.

[quote name='Tiako']Trade 3 Games, Get a $10 Bonus!

Will gamestop take 3 of the same game?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tiako']Wont they take it if you open it?[/QUOTE]

If they feel bad enough for you for being a few links lower on the food chain of life then they are then they just might.

[quote name='Tiako']fuck Im prob stuck with 3 kirby mass attacks now.. if I don't get them before TIV drop. Was going to cancel and have bestbuy PM amazon but it went to packing after 5 min :|[/QUOTE]

Hahahah, awesome.

Like a lot of platformers, it gets way too hard. I quit somewhere in the 4th world. BUT it is actually quite fun up till that point, and has some real creativity. Worth checking out for this price IMO if you like platformers.

EDIT: Well, it's a weird stylus driven platformer, but I'd still say it is one, has that vibe...and actually works pretty well even though it uses a stylus.

This game is awesome i bought it at full price when it first released and it's seriously one of my favorite Kirby games of all time and this is coming from a guy who normally hates games which are entirely played using the stylus and touch controls.

[quote name='GBAstar']If they feel bad enough for you for being a few links lower on the food chain of life then they are then they just might.[/QUOTE]

You mad bro?

btw.. I can just return to sender and get full refund without having to pay to ship it back

[quote name='Tiako']You mad bro?

btw.. I can just return to sender and get full refund without having to pay to ship it back[/QUOTE]

Not at all. It just amuses me that you need to rely on Gamestop to make a profit on these when they could easily be sold on eBay for ~ $20+ if you had any patience at all. But I understand sometimes people only have $50 worth of credit to their name and they decide to spend it on $50 worth of games so they can turn it into $60 worth of Gamestop credit.

The world is full of smart people.

I would look at Newegg's return policy. Also it is very likely if you do a large number of "refusals" they will block your billing/shipping address and drop you as a customer.

[quote name='GBAstar']Not at all. It just amuses me that you need to rely on Gamestop to make a profit on these when they could easily be sold on eBay for ~ $20+ if you had any patience at all. But I understand sometimes people only have $50 worth of credit to their name and they decide to spend it on $50 worth of games so they can turn it into $60 worth of Gamestop credit.

The world is full of smart people.

I would look at Newegg's return policy. Also it is very likely if you do a large number of "refusals" they will block your billing/shipping address and drop you as a customer.[/QUOTE]

GS is easy and I am only looking to buy other games so I am fine with the easy credit. You assume after this massive the price everywhere is going to return to 29.99 again. I doubt it.. Also, after paypal fees and ebay fees and shipping you aren't making 20 dollars per game. With the TIV at 13 dollars + 10 bonus dollars every three games its worth it if they will of course take it.

[quote name='Tiako']GS is easy and I am only looking to buy other games so I am fine with the easy credit. You assume after this massive the price everywhere is going to return to 29.99 again. I doubt it.. Also, after paypal fees and ebay fees and shipping you aren't making 20 dollars per game. With the TIV at 13 dollars + 10 bonus dollars every three games its worth it if they will of course take it.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a copy off your hands Tiako.

$5, shipped obviously ;)

[quote name='silkysmooth']How does this compare to older Kirby games? Only played Dream Land 1 & 2...[/QUOTE]Very different, mostly because there's no powers at all in this one.

Cool, looks like it's still back in stock at Newegg. I hope all of the crybabies from earlier order one.

I'd love to see a Venn diagram of all the people who complain that something is OOS due to others buying multiple before they could Vs. people who complain that still don't have the funds/means to buy said item when it comes back in stock later that day at the same price.

Glad this was in stock, missed the post earlier today. In for one for myself and one for my nephew - I think he'll get a kick out of it. Thanks OP!

[quote name='whoknows']I only wanted it because it was out of stock. Now that it's back it's not as tempting.[/QUOTE]

Please step into the center with the others, sir. :)

What if I could guarantee you that this is the last time it will be $10 new, and it will be sold out by Monday.

And also: this

I think my plan of waiting for it to be sold out again and then wanting it so badly right after I just buy it off Amazon for more is the better way to go.

Damn hoarders ruining deals for the rest of us.

[quote name='silkysmooth']How does this compare to older Kirby games? Only played Dream Land 1 & 2...[/QUOTE]

COMPLETELY different. Don't even necessarily think of it as a Kirby game. It's just a super weird/experimental platformer that's actually pretty darned good. IMO gets way too hard, but I still had hours of fun with it before that point. I'd recommend it for $10, even though I couldn't finish it.

[quote name='whoknows']I only wanted it because it was out of stock. Now that it's back it's not as tempting.[/QUOTE]

This originally crossed my mind when it came back in stock. But I really don't think this game will ever be worth less than $10, so even if it sits on my shelf for 6 months and I question myself as to why I bought it, I figure I should be able to at least unload it for $10 or so.

Made the same decision to by Okamiden at BB for $13 last year and that plan actually looks like it has paid off so far.

im glad i got one. i saw this when i was on my lunch break and thought for sure theyd be all gone by the time i got home at 8pm EST.

[quote name='tylerh1701']This originally crossed my mind when it came back in stock. But I really don't think this game will ever be worth less than $10, so even if it sits on my shelf for 6 months and I question myself as to why I bought it, I figure I should be able to at least unload it for $10 or so.

Made the same decision to by Okamiden at BB for $13 last year and that plan actually looks like it has paid off so far.[/QUOTE]This is weird timing, because I paid about that much for Okamiden through Amazon Warehouse Deals and I'm playing through it now...Chibiterasu is so freakin' adorable! :shock:

The only thing that I disliked about Mass Attack was the lack of checkpoints in levels. I would play levels to get the award for no Kirby deaths, but just as I got 2/3 or 3/4 through the level, one Kirby would be juuuust slow enough to get crushed to death or spiked to oblivion and I'd have to start the whole level over again...and again...and again when it kept happening. I especially hated the minibosses who could eliminate a Kirby at the drop of a hat, and I don't understand why checkpoints weren't at the very least placed before them.

It ticked me off because I was sure I could overcome those sections if I started prior to them, but by being forced to restart at the beginning of a level, my patience would wear out quickly.

This isn't really an issue for non-completionists (I need to get 100% in games like these), but I figured I'd say it anyway.

bread's done
Back