Kirby Mass Attack 9.99 New Egg Free Ship

[quote name='PikaZeroX']Looks like it's back in stock at newegg, go go go[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Got one!

[quote name='Ironlocke']Woot! Got a copy. They are limiting it to 5 copies per customer.[/QUOTE]

It's kinda surprising that they don't put stricter limits on these sales.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Just got myself a copy. I've been waiting so long for a price drop on this.

[quote name='PikaZeroX']Looks like it's back in stock at newegg, go go go[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I had the product page open just 15 minutes ago, and there was a big SOLD OUT on there. Good thing I kept this thread open!

About head out to Target or bestbuy to price match this $ucker for $10 plus taxes. Now i don't have to pay taxes, gas, and driving 20 minutes :)

[quote name='tylerh1701']It's frustrating at times, but I've been around CAG long enough to know that this happens. Part of the blame also rests on me, I guess I should have logged in earlier this morning to check for new deals.

So it's all good. I just like calling out the dicks who think that making $14 in Amazon credit is worth screwing 2 other people out of a good deal on a good game.[/QUOTE]
I understand that not everyone can get in on every deal, so the 2 & 3 copy people I can tolerate, tbh (as it could be for friends, relatives, etc, that will be playing those copies without flipping them). I just can't stand the 20, 50, 100 copy hoarders that are driven by greed to charge up other gamers. They have business accounts at these places (NewEgg business) so that people wanting to make profit can buy through there. They have to put limits on it because shady people will try to keep consumers from getting the games at low prices, solely so they can make a profit off of the gamers' enthusiasm to play certain games. Anyone can rationalize the practice of continually hoarding deals to make a 500% profit, but I disagree with it, regardless of the 'reason'.

Payment charged. You can't say no to a Kirby game at that price. Very interested to give this one a spin.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Was this advertised in one of their emails?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It was actually towards the very bottom under "sizzling weekend deals".

It's hard for resellers to clear out Newegg Deals; typically the limit orders to 5 and unlike Amazon or Best Buy they track shipping/billing information so if you tried to place another order on another account but had either A) the same shipping information or B) the same billing information they will automatically cancel the order.

Still 5 can be quite excessive.... [cue the "but they're all gifts" responses]

I bought five copies, one for my third cousin on my mother's side, one for my second grade teacher, and two for the couple who live down the street.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']3 people screwed this deal on ebay: One guy bought 75 copies, one bought 25, and one bought 20. Dicks.[/QUOTE]

Newegg will cancel those orders. They are strict about 5 per account; it is even somewhere in their eBay T&C

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I bought five copies, one for my third cousin on my mother's side, one for my second grade teacher, and two for the couple who live down the street.[/QUOTE]

Are you Bah Bah Black Sheep?

Awesome! My friend has been wanting this game since it launched but has never been able to afford it. I ordered 2 last night as soon as this topic went up. Can't say no to Kirby! Now, if only Epic Yarn would go on sale again.

bread's done
Back