KJ's FS/FT: H: Club Nintendo Codes - Any other items may be currently irrelevant. Update desperately needed.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Are you interested in buying or just trading?
Ive got a Sealed Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collectors Edition[/QUOTE]

Not really looking to buy. Trades only. Thanks for the head up, though.

As of right now I am definitely interested in the Metroid Prime Trilogy! and possibly Luigi's Mansion, does it come complete? and is it original case or Player's Choice Case?
I am extremely interested in your copy of Metroid Prime for sure however,
what forms of payment do you accept?
I have an ebay and amazon account, never bought/sold/traded here yet though :(

Bump, I see some dvd's I'd be interested in maybe trading LoZ for, but I have to check my collection to see which Simpsons seasons I need. I'll get back to you tomorrow on what I might want.

Mainly interested in the He-Man Vol 1, Simpsons Seasons 3 & 5 and the Star Wars Trilogy Ep IV-VI, I saw a few other things that I sort of wanted, but that's what I wanted most of the group.
I've also got Club Nintendo codes for Animal Crossing: Wild World and Flingsmash that I saw you didn't have registered and I'd like to trade you for a punchout and the Super Princess Peach, Just let me know.

Bump, thanks for the quick Club Nintendo code trade, even if we couldn't work out the other trade.

Edit: I actually do have a Hotel Dusk CN Code and a Kirby Superstar Ultra code, neither of which was on your registered list, but unfortunately I have all of what you have listed up for trade. Let me know if you get any new ones and we can swap again.

♥¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º° ¸.¤·º° ¤ ¸.¤·º°
~~~~ ~~~HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FELLOW CAG's ~ BUMP!~~~ ~~~~
¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ♥♥~ ~*~*~*~~♥♥¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸ ¤ ¯`°º·¤. ¸
¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`° ¯`°º·¤. ¸ ¤ ¯`°º·¤

bread's done
Back