KJ's FS/FT: H: Club Nintendo Codes - Any other items may be currently irrelevant. Update desperately needed.

Finished :ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising. Both now added to the list.

6,303 Views - I decided to start keeping track of how many views I'm getting between updates. Just for my own piece of mind.

I beat :ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, surpassing my completed game tally from last year with 28 titles. Now on the list.

6,861 views at time of posting.

Finished :ps2: Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Added to the list.

7,005 views at time of posting.

P.S. I am aware that some of the Club Nintendo coin values have changed. I will be doing an update soon.

Finished :ps2: Viewtiful Joe this afternoon to bring my completed games total for the year up to 35. I've been hitting up some last generation games, because the TV I have all my HD systems hooked up to is currently broken. Hoping to have it fixed soon. Added VJ to the list.

7,258 views at time of posting.

I've been really busy lately. Haven't gotten to play much. No additions have been made, but I feel it needed a bump.

8,005 views at time of posting.

Just finished :360: Gears of War 3. Like new condition. Received as a gift last Christmas. Just took the wrapper off last week.

8,111 views at time of posting.

Shameless bump. Haven't updated in a while. Looking to unload some stuff before the Wii U launch to make room. Make an offer.

8,441 views at time of posting.

I'm going to be updating over the course of the next few days. Haven't touched this list in quite some time. Keep in mind that a new Club Nintendo year is about to begin in less than a month. You know how I love me some Coins.

10,236 views at time of posting.

saw your post about Pit in the amiibo page. I live in romeoville and I was able to score some of the new wave figures. I can trade you bowser or toon link for pit. My kids are obsessed with these. Let me know.

bread's done
Back