Klipsch GMX 5.1 system at employee price!

klipschaudio

CAG Veteran
Hello, I'm here to tell you about an insane deal on Klipsch's digital 5.1 surround sound system called the GMX D-5.1. It's a great-sounding sub/sat/decoder package that connects to video game consoles, TVs, DVD players, iPods and just about anything with a digital out or an RCA left/right jack. It's also great as a small home theater system for your dorm room or den.

For a limited time only, you can buy a Klipsch GMX D-5.1 speaker system at the Klipsch employee price of just $149.99. That's half off the suggested retail price! This limited time offer includes a payment plan option of just six easy payments of $25.00. Don't wait. Once these speakers are gone, they're gone, and these prices will never be available again.

Improve your play, impress your friends, get a great deal and get more out of your games, movies and music ... get Klipsch.

Buy a Klipsch GMX D-5.1 Surround Sound System NOW!

About the GMX D-5.1

-Unmatched dynamic sound with 108-decibel output
- Built-in 100-watt amplifier delivers explosive system power
- 5.1 surround sound format decoding of Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and five-channel stereo
- Ball joint pedestal allows 45 degree speaker angle adjustment for floor, desk, stand, TV or shelf positioning
- Detailed channel performance reveals your enemy's position
- Great for Xbox, PS2 and GameCube

KLIPSCH
THE ULTIMATE SOUND EXPERIENCE

[quote name='CheapyD']He asked me first before posting...although I will be changing all those CAPS.[/quote]

You should probably start telling people to include "This advertisement has been approved by CheapyD" in their ad, otherwise they will get flamed first, and asked questions later.

Or CheepyD can have an opening quote like GW

"Hello I'm cheepyD and I approve this message"

[quote name='hutno']Or CheepyD can have an opening quote like GW

"Hello I'm cheepyD and I approve this message"[/quote]

Yeah, thats why I usually like posting the deals when commercial entities contact me.

[quote name='CheapyD']He asked me first before posting...although I will be changing all those CAPS.[/quote]

Then you need a special sig or something to put in people's posts. Soorta like when the presidential candidates approve a message.

"I'm CheapyD, and I approve this message"

That way they're won't be any confusion. Also your sanctioned advertisers will get a more polite repsponse :)

Damn, wish I hadnt spent $135 on my 5-disc DVD changer with a 250-watt sub and 5 other speakers that total out to 700-watts, because this is a damn good deal. 100-watt sub, tiny shitty speakers, and no 5-Disc DVD player, damn o well Ill just have to except my losses

Great minds think alike.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Damn, wish I hadnt spent $135 on my 5-disc DVD changer with a 250-watt sub and 5 other speakers that total out to 700-watts, because this is a damn good deal. 100-watt sub, tiny shitty speakers, and no 5-Disc DVD player, damn o well Ill just have to except my losses[/quote]

What kind is it, and where did you get it?

[quote name='Supernothing']$144
http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/det...source=ewbfroogle&adcampaign=email,ewbfroogle

$144.99
http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/d...source=pwbfroogle&adcampaign=email,pwbfroogle

these are not shipped prices[/quote]
Cheapest shipping is $35 on those

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
That way they're won't be any confusion. Also your sanctioned advertisers will get a more polite repsponse :)[/quote]

There are no sanctioned advertisers (other than the Google ads).

Anyway, I appreciate you guys trying to maintain the integrity of the site, but you may want to consider toning it down just a tad.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Damn, wish I hadnt spent $135 on my 5-disc DVD changer with a 250-watt sub and 5 other speakers that total out to 700-watts, because this is a damn good deal. 100-watt sub, tiny shitty speakers, and no 5-Disc DVD player, damn o well Ill just have to except my losses[/quote]

And how hot was it? Seriously, any decent 250W sub is going to run you $135 with a hell of a deal... oh and 700 watt speakers dont mean anything, its what your receiver/amp is sending to them, just FYI.

Wow, I had an idea the "spamming" replies would come Cheazy D. Anyways, for those of you who are intersted in this. You probablly should think twice about the $140 and $145 deals. We are aware of them and they are UNAUTHORIZED dealers. You can read about them here!
We have had countless customer calls us with broken, defective, or dead on arrival units from unauthorized dealers. We have attempted to knock them out, but a few remain. I'm sorry if you are all offended by me trying to help you out with this deal, but I did email him first. Thank you, and I will be glad to answer any questions about this system. [email protected] thanks!

I as well am LMAO on this. Ok guys, I checked into, and those websites offering the $5 and $10 cheaper are B-stock goods. This means they are FOR SURE refurbished speaker sets that were broken and returned.

[quote name='klipschaudio']Wow, I had an idea the "spamming" replies would come Cheazy D. [/quote]

Which is worse, being cheap or cheazy?

My Logitech Z-680's will burn the shit out of those lameass speakers... decoder/sound quality/ decoder capabilities... besides that DTS on the decoder of the klipsch has a weak DTS decoding system.. Dolby Pro Logic II sounds the best with the Logitech Z-680's so far the best sound I've heard from the Z-680's is the opening intro for NFS: Underground on Ps2 and that's the best I've heard from gaming.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='yeahokthenfu']Damn, wish I hadnt spent $135 on my 5-disc DVD changer with a 250-watt sub and 5 other speakers that total out to 700-watts, because this is a damn good deal. 100-watt sub, tiny shitty speakers, and no 5-Disc DVD player, damn o well Ill just have to except my losses[/quote]

And how hot was it? Seriously, any decent 250W sub is going to run you $135 with a hell of a deal... oh and 700 watt speakers dont mean anything, its what your receiver/amp is sending to them, just FYI.[/quote]
You know Im not sure how they the wattage on it, but the motherfucker is loud as hell when I watch a movie, I now hate watching a movie without my surround sound system, I got it at Sears, they were closing it out at the location, it was the floor model, but in great shape with all the cables. The original price was $350, and I saw it at another Sears for that price.

And if you are interest beyond that, and want to read a ton of reviews. Check this out
http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=525&dmore=False&rmore=True

Here are three of the TONS of reviews from the big names.

"The new ProMedia GMX D-5.1 is a gaming console "home theater" system with five speakers and a subwoofer that'll help bring a symphony of squealing wheels, whizzing bullets, and snapping bones into your mother's basement."

—Maxim, September 2004

"The best looking computer-speaker system on the market — an irresistible design statement featuring pinpoint-positioning speaker stands."

—Steve Morgenstern, Rolling Stone, March 2003

"...You won't be able to do anything but smile when you hear this system pump out the audio goodness."

—Official Xbox Magazine, May 2003

A deal is a deal, whether it's posted by the manufacturer or another user. I don't mind the advertisement. Now if the forum were to be flooded by ads, that's another thing.

Cheapy D, I appologize for the incorrect name. Would you recommend just log off and never come back, because that is what it appears everyone would like. I thought this website was for giving cheap ass deals. If you all would like me to shut up and leave, I will. If you would like me to answer questions about the product, I will. But please don't keep flameing because everyone else does.

Absolutely not.

The CAGs are very protective of their home and they don't want to see it overrun by companies looking out for themselves. If they had known you had contacted me first, I can guarantee you would not have gotten such a cold welcome.

If I knew you were ready to post your deal, I would have offered you some advice first, such as writing that you had contacted me first.

Regardless, I feel you have a legitimately good deal here and I welcome more in the future. I hope you aren't turned off so much that you don't feel welcome here anymore.

Thank you. No, I'm not too turned off from it. I used to be really involved in a coding/graphics forum, so I know how they feel. I will keep watch of this post and reply accordingly to anyone that has any questions about the speakers. If anyone would like to personally contact me, feel free. [email protected]

Thank you again Cheapy for clearing things up

We need a .wav file of Cheapy saying that.

[quote name='xspeedracerx']Hey, klipschaudio . Think you can hook us up with free shipping?[/quote]

Yeah, what happened to the free shipping? :)

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='klipschaudio']Wow, I had an idea the "spamming" replies would come Cheazy D. [/quote]

Which is worse, being cheap or cheazy?[/quote]

Probably being cheap. Cheazy... well, I like cheese - it tastes good on pizza so cheazy is probably more of a compliment than anything.

[quote name='klipschaudio']Thank you. No, I'm not too turned off from it. I used to be really involved in a coding/graphics forum, so I know how they feel. I will keep watch of this post and reply accordingly to anyone that has any questions about the speakers. If anyone would like to personally contact me, feel free. [email protected]

Thank you again Cheapy for clearing things up[/quote]

Hey I know Klipsch is an audio company and is suppose to be THE(thee) company for good PC speakers but have you thought of going past that to a GOOD CRT monitor with REAL DVI? If you or someone else would make a highend CRT monitor like this with a real DVI hook up I would definitely consider buying just for the HDTV aspect since I don't want to be assraped by the price gouge that IS the HDTV or LCD tv. Also(this is minimal) a good component to DVI convertor would be nice to be seen by someone so I could use this to easily throw all my next gens. on the monitor. :wink:

Oh and p.s. PLEASE make a GOOD 6.1 speaker+decoder system! I have a motherboard with onboard 6.1 sound capabilities and I'd like to use it. Truth be told I'd prefer 7.1 just for the extra speaker when I get upgraded though. :wink:

Anyway, thanks.

[quote name='Sarang01'][quote name='klipschaudio']Thank you. No, I'm not too turned off from it. I used to be really involved in a coding/graphics forum, so I know how they feel. I will keep watch of this post and reply accordingly to anyone that has any questions about the speakers. If anyone would like to personally contact me, feel free. [email protected]

Thank you again Cheapy for clearing things up[/quote]

Hey I know Klipsch is an audio company and is suppose to be THE(thee) company for good PC speakers but have you thought of going past that to a GOOD CRT monitor with REAL DVI? If you or someone else would make a highend CRT monitor like this with a real DVI hook up I would definitely consider buying just for the HDTV aspect since I don't want to be assraped by the price gouge that IS the HDTV or LCD tv. Also(this is minimal) a good component to DVI convertor would be nice to be seen by someone so I could use this to easily throw all my next gens. on the monitor. :wink:[/quote]

I doubt that Klipsch would enter other markets right now. Their prescence is firmly rooted in audio and they do a really good job with that, so it doesn't make a ton of sense for them to enter a market which they don't know a whole lot about.

Then someone needs to do it. I'm sick of HP and all these companies trying to screw me by forcing me to buy a LCD because it's the only one with a real DVI input. The CRT's would be cheaper and someone could make money off people like me.

Whered he go? I guess you guys scared him off. Waiting for it to be in the next CC or TRU sale. Or maybe defender can hook us up. god bless FREETOSHIP

Sorry, but no free shipping. I tried for you guys, but got nowhere. This price is literally at borderline lose money. Sorry, you did not scare me away, haha, I've been away from my desk. I just got on at home to check and see if any other questions arose. So, no on the free shipping. And no on the CRT monitor with DVI input, which would be nice though! And on another note, it was mentioned that somebody wanted something larger, a 7.1? We do have a 7.2 system that can be set up with two 1,000 watt 12" sups with a max rating of 2,000 watts on each. :) But it is pretty much one of the most expensive systems we make and is meant for MASSIVE home theatre. I will smile if somebody is daring enough to set one up with their comptuer! click here to check that out Well I'm off tonight, I'll check back up early AM to answer any questions that may arrise. Thanks!

bread's done
Back