KMART BLACK FRIDAY 2012 Deals

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Im going to stick to the videogames but theres alot more such as the usual super cheap T.V's and such

4GB Xbox 360 + Kinect bundle 199.99

Sale on many games for 8.99:
L.A Noire 8.99
Max Payne 8.99

Forza Horizon 39.99
Arkham City GOTY 19.99
Borderlands 2 34.99
GTA IV Liberty City 17.99

Featured EA games save 20$
Madden 2013 39.99
Fifa 13 39.99
MOH Warfighter 39.99
Need for Speed Most wanted 39.99

(This is all just from the ad so far, you can probably expect more then just the big names to be on sale)
EDIT: Here is the ad for anyone who wants to examine it themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atc250es']Best buy wont price match black friday however target and walmart will.[/QUOTE]

Target will!? Great, just bring in the advertisment on black friday? Thanks.

EDTI: just read another post Target does not PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']Why is everyone going crazy for Max Payne 3 for $9? Got Max Payne 3 for $13 shipped from gohastings 3 weeks ago. haha[/QUOTE]

Well for me 8.99 for a new copy is better obviously and I missed out on that go hastings deal. Plus I wont have to pay shipping costs and I wont uave to wait for the game to arive in the mail

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well for me 8.99 for a new copy is better obviously and I missed out on that go hastings deal. Plus I wont have to pay shipping costs and I wont uave to wait for the game to arive in the mail[/QUOTE]
You're right and I don't mean to post a time machine deal either. When I first saw $8.99 for Max Payne 3, I thought it was a great deal too.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Honestly, Amazon and Best Buy have done so well on the online deals that I rarely go to the stores for games/movies anymore.[/QUOTE]

This. Plus, there aren't that many Kmart's left around me. Two have closed within the past few months. If I could find a Kmart, I'd be in for that Max Payne 3.

Just a fair warning if you're interested in MoHW, buy something else. That game is horrible beyond measure. Wait til Best Buy has it for $10 as a DotD. (Even then, it's probably $20 too much, imo.)

/endpublicserviceannouncement

No Assassin's Creed 3..... But wonderful price on Borderlands 2. Max Payne for that much I'll go for it!
Those prices OP listed are for PS3 as well right?

I have 1 K-mart relatively close to me and another one not too far away. But I already worry about getting stabbed going there on a normal day. Not sure how I'd feel on BlackFriday. haha

[quote name='kouleefoh']I have 1 K-mart relatively close to me and another one not too far away. But I already worry about getting stabbed going there on a normal day. Not sure how I'd feel on BlackFriday. haha[/QUOTE]
I think your referring to other mart that begins with a W. I swear somebody dies there every black friday.

[quote name='htz']I think your referring to other mart that begins with a W. I swear somebody dies there every black friday.[/QUOTE]

I lolz..

[quote name='htz']I think your referring to other mart that begins with a W. I swear somebody dies there every black friday.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Good thing this is thanksgiving :p

LOL @ those EA prices. Also I look forward to the day that Black Friday sales start on the Monday before Thanksgiving, if the last few years are any indication.

"We have to start our Black Friday sales earlier! Beat the competition! Open on Thursday!"
"But sir..that's Thanksgiving. People want to be with their families."
"People want crazy prices!"

[quote name='LazyTriangle']sure looks that way, the ad doesn't mention the PS3 version[/QUOTE]

It does say games shown also available on :ps3: but not sure if that is referring only to the EA Games or all the games outside of Forza Horizon.

Great price on Max Payne! Not worth getting up early and facing the crowds for, but maybe I'll be able to scoop a copy up later in the day.

[quote name='coopscohen']Target changed there stance and won't be PM Black Friday.

MP3 for sure. Maybe Batman AC GOTY.[/QUOTE]

Wow I didnt know they changed that. Thanks for the heads up.

Only kmart near me is about 20 minutes away. The price for MP3 is great but considering the drive and the long lines I'm gonna pass.

Josh brought it last year with the BF Deals for Kmart. This year is so-so. So far it doesn't look to good for games, hopefully gamestop leaks next as thats usually an indication of whats available. We know the big boys Walmart and Best Buy are going to be revealed last, since it's like a poker game to them.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Where in Kmart is the best place to hide a copy of Mr Payne 3 until B Fri ?[/QUOTE]

On the bottom shelf of the glass prison, laying it down horizontal.

Nice price on Borderlands 2, about the same from a B2G1 sale without having to shell out for the other game(s). Rented Max Payne 3...not sure if I would buy it for $9. Just started Batman: AC and am now halfway through, probably should've waited to play the GOTY edition.

Most wanted is still a little high for my tastes, especially considering reviews say single player is not so enjoyable.

Crazy price on Max Payne 3. May have to try and find a place to price match, since there are no Kmarts anywhere nearby.

If they are doorbusters at 6 am on Thanksgiving day, then I'm in for MP3 for $9, doesn't mess with my day as I don't start cooking until 11 and all of my dishes are already prepped for the most part. I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to go in to kmart that day for work though.

[quote name='Death by Kuvasz']If they are doorbusters at 6 am on Thanksgiving day, then I'm in for MP3 for $9, doesn't mess with my day as I don't start cooking until 11 and all of my dishes are already prepped for the most part. I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to go in to kmart that day for work though.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same thing... I passed on MP3 for $20, but for $9 I think I have to buy it...

I'm all for Max Payne at 9 bucks if I can snag it at 6 AM, but if I have to wait till 4 PM I'll be passing.

Would love to see a full list of 9 bucks games...

[quote name='prmtyme']no vita games on sale = ([/QUOTE]

Could be in the $9 list. They've got to be desperate to move some units and software. I'll be looking to get liberation, lbp and MGS for the right price.

I'm all over this like white on rice!

Whether I have moved by then or not I will have a Kmart within 10 minutes of me. I have no tv at the moment and am on a tight budget however that $97 hdtv looks tempting.

I do miss Josh's crazy deals. Not the same without him around.

I hope RDR goty is $8.99 also.

I'm in for Max Payne 3, if I wake up and am not too hungover from the night before lol. Thanksgiving eve is one of the biggest party days of the year.;)

FYI from what I've heard Wal-Mart will be pushing HARD to be the first retailer to start their "Black Friday" sale. They will do their best to start at least one hour ahead of every other large B&M retailer.

Not sure if they'll price match other's ads ahead of their scheduled times but I thought I would throw that out there.

Rather underwhelming so far. Although I have to say, the past few years I've went out went I normally get up (since stores are open earlier) and went right into places, got what I wanted, and walked out...no rush, no craziness, no getting up Granted I don't go for big ticket items, usually just some games and movies, maybe a few toys, etc...but still. Never had a problem in the past 5 or so years.

That being said, I really can't see even going to K-Mart for BF, they're so unorganized on regular days I couldn't even imagine on BF.

Lets all hope BEST BUY will PM everything everyone wants! Because we all know, EVERYONE HAS BEST BUY CREDIT! And EVERYONE refuses to go to KMART, they wanna shop at BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Metal Militia']I'm in for Max Payne 3, if I wake up and am not too hungover from the night before lol. Thanksgiving eve is one of the biggest party days of the year.;)[/QUOT]

LOL!!!!! Ppl still get drunk on Thanksgiving eve? TOO FUNNY!!!!

bread's done
Back