KMART BLACK FRIDAY 2012 Deals

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Im going to stick to the videogames but theres alot more such as the usual super cheap T.V's and such

4GB Xbox 360 + Kinect bundle 199.99

Sale on many games for 8.99:
L.A Noire 8.99
Max Payne 8.99

Forza Horizon 39.99
Arkham City GOTY 19.99
Borderlands 2 34.99
GTA IV Liberty City 17.99

Featured EA games save 20$
Madden 2013 39.99
Fifa 13 39.99
MOH Warfighter 39.99
Need for Speed Most wanted 39.99

(This is all just from the ad so far, you can probably expect more then just the big names to be on sale)
EDIT: Here is the ad for anyone who wants to examine it themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Thanks K-Mart. Now if you can just stand in this corner with Radio Shack...

Nah, they aren't that bad. Good price on LA Noire if you aren't interested in DLC.[/QUOTE]

I don't know.

Most of these prices are not really worthy of being called Black Friday. For instance, in recent years Amazon has had even relatively new releases of the EA games for $27.99 or $29.99. So $39.99 is kind of a "meh" price on some of these, if this was a game that came out in March, it wouldn't be surprising to see them on sale for $39.99 in May. So for this to be Black Friday is a bit of a joke when it could be any other sale.

Also no mention of any holiday bundles. No mention of PS3. Just XBOX + Kinect for $199, which I suppose is $100 off the regular price... but stilll...4GB...Kinect...meh.

A couple of the really old games are good at $8.99. Any good games AAA under $10 is usually going to be a good deal. L.A. Noire for instance. But then GTA IV for $17.99....umm What?

Edit: if that's Max Payne 3 for $8.99, then that's also a hell of a deal. That one almost seems too good to be true, actually. Maybe it's some scrounged up copies of Max Payne 1 on PC. :D

bought max payne 3 used for 13 a month back dumped it to amazon when trade in peaked for a short time in the low 20s 2 weeks ago and now i get a new copy for 9 count me in

batman is tempting me but fuck i got ithe reg edition and gears 3 last go around and they sat sealed until i sold them for a loss

[quote name='Agent Orange']I don't know.

Most of these prices are not really worthy of being called Black Friday. For instance, in recent years Amazon has had even relatively new releases of the EA games for $27.99 or $29.99. So $39.99 is kind of a "meh" price on some of these, if this was a game that came out in March, it wouldn't be surprising to see them on sale for $39.99 in May. So for this to be Black Friday is a bit of a joke when it could be any other sale.

Also no mention of any holiday bundles. No mention of PS3. Just XBOX + Kinect for $199, which I suppose is $100 off the regular price... but stilll...4GB...Kinect...meh.

A couple of the really old games are good at $8.99. Any good games AAA under $10 is usually going to be a good deal. L.A. Noire for instance. But then GTA IV for $17.99....umm What?

Edit: if that's Max Payne 3 for $8.99, then that's also a hell of a deal. That one almost seems too good to be true, actually. Maybe it's some scrounged up copies of Max Payne 1 on PC. :D[/QUOTE]

good thing this is a thanksgiving deal and not a bf deal

Hopefully Walmart will have Max Payne 3 for $9 too cause Kmart is not even on my list of places to go to. I do see that NFS: MW is also on sale but hoping that either Walmart or BestBuy has it on sale for $30.

Can't wait for the more important ads come out for gaming, should make for another great year.

[quote name='JustinSaneV2']FYI from what I've heard Wal-Mart will be pushing HARD to be the first retailer to start their "Black Friday" sale. They will do their best to start at least one hour ahead of every other large B&M retailer.

Not sure if they'll price match other's ads ahead of their scheduled times but I thought I would throw that out there.[/QUOTE]

Sears is open at 8pm on Thursday.

[quote name='jackie chandler']thanks k-mart. Now if you can just stand in this corner with radio shack...[/quote]

+1

[quote name='KrisMKX']Lets all hope BEST BUY will PM everything everyone wants! Because we all know, EVERYONE HAS BEST BUY CREDIT! And EVERYONE refuses to go to KMART, they wanna shop at BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='KrisMKX']
LOL!!!!! Ppl still get drunk on Thanksgiving eve? TOO FUNNY!!!![/QUOTE]

Early start? Lmfao! J/K!:D

[quote name='StryderOmega']Hmmm no Nintendo bf 3DS bundle?

Here is to still hoping at real major retailers lol[/QUOTE]

KMART has a 199$ :3ds:3ds XL bundle with a 35$ gaming coupon. That's the best deal I could find on 3dsxl anywhere. Thought you might want to know.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Why is everyone going crazy for Max Payne 3 for $9? Got Max Payne 3 for $13 shipped from gohastings 3 weeks ago. haha[/QUOTE]

Isn't Gohastings used? Also I've heard nothing but bad things about them here so I've never ordered from them.

[quote name='Bosamba']On the bottom shelf of the glass prison, laying it down horizontal.[/QUOTE]

Or hide it in the movies if it isn't in the glass case. :D

[quote name='MSUHitman']Isn't Gohastings used? Also I've heard nothing but bad things about them here so I've never ordered from them.[/QUOTE]
Yes it was used, but luckily mine came complete and decent condition. I just played and sold it off craigslist. Gohastings is not bad at all. Their used games condition aren't like gamefly but it's good enough most of the times. I buy probably close to 100 games from them in the past and haven't gotten a problem with my order yet (knock on wood).

[quote name='wtsutton']Or hide it in the movies if it isn't in the glass case. :D[/QUOTE]

And that's how I found my Skyrim copy for 35$...:lol:

Max Payne 3 for $9 is amazing... but the pic in the ad says its for Xbox 360. Anyone knows if they carry the PC version, and if yes, will that also be $9? I would just buy it digitally, but I heard its about a 35 GB download, and with my internet speed that'll take forever.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Hopefully Walmart will have Max Payne 3 for $9 too cause Kmart is not even on my list of places to go to. I do see that NFS: MW is also on sale but hoping that either Walmart or BestBuy has it on sale for $30.

Can't wait for the more important ads come out for gaming, should make for another great year.[/QUOTE]

BB's ad has leaked. NFS: MW is $30.

Max Payne $9 bucks? Yes please! Hopefully Kmart wont be sold out of them before I get there. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that BB wont price match, but Walmart will... Do they just need a copy of the Kmart flyer?

[quote name='Fukurou']The Thanksgiving day deals are not a Black Friday deal, so Best Buy should PM them, right?[/QUOTE]

When would you get them to match?

[quote name='Fukurou']The Thanksgiving day deals are not a Black Friday deal, so Best Buy should PM them, right?[/QUOTE]
Best Buy is not matching anything during that week. Besides the sale is only good on thanksgiving and best buy is actually closed on thanksgiving like all other retailers. Kind of smart, Kmart decided to open that day I guess, no competition.

Someone who works at K-mart needs to find out if Max Payne 3 and LA Noire are 8.99 for ps3 as well since neither says available for ps3.

bestbuy closed on thanksgiving

bread's done
Back