KMart blue light sale part 2!

Tojo

Banned
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know, this weekend (Friday,Saturday,Sunday) for Presidents Day there is another bluelight sale going on at KMart. 50% off selected games again. Not sure of the titles but I doubt they changed since last weeks sale. Just thought I'd pop in and maybe someone wasn't able to go last weekend or didn't have money. BTW, I can confirm this sale.

It's going to be the same stuff. My local store never even took the sale stuff off the counter. The just left it there to ring at the tagged price until the system scans them low again this weekend.

Still, I need some of those Jam Packs to go with the unexpected pile of Primals I found today.

There were some decent picks out of the sale, such as MGS:TTS, Metal Slug Advance, Metal Slug 3, Wario Ware (GC), MP/Wavebird bundle, and so on, so if there was some restocks, it'll be worth taking another look at.

Without restocks, I'd expect the pickings to be a bit slim.

[quote name='shrike4242']There were some decent picks out of the sale, such as MGS:TTS, Metal Slug Advance, Metal Slug 3, Wario Ware (GC), MP/Wavebird bundle, and so on, so if there was some restocks, it'll be worth taking another look at.

Without restocks, I'd expect the pickings to be a bit slim.[/quote]

How much were those games going for?

[quote name='ryosnk'][quote name='shrike4242']There were some decent picks out of the sale, such as MGS:TTS, Metal Slug Advance, Metal Slug 3, Wario Ware (GC), MP/Wavebird bundle, and so on, so if there was some restocks, it'll be worth taking another look at.

Without restocks, I'd expect the pickings to be a bit slim.[/quote]

How much were those games going for?[/quote]

I pulled the list up from the original post (Right over here.) that GuilewasNK was compiling, as a reference:

Lists with credit to original posters...

shrike4242 , yakko2564,jbroush99, jrutz, defiance_17, WatchdogXC, RenZhe, abilyk, Josef,
fleegs79, lorddct, StealthySeal, hotwls13, Chris in Cali, radjago, Medium Pimpin

If I left out anyone I apologize.

I am simply re-posting what has already been posted. Although most of these have been confirmed in other
locations, still YMMV (just to cover my ass, lol)....

GC

1080 Avalanche - $24.99
Conflict Desert Storm $4
F-Zero GX - $9.99
Harvest Moon GC - $15
Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time/Master Quest (GC): $0.01
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes $15 - $20
Metroid Prime - $9.99
Metroid Prime/Wavebird bundle $20
NHL Hitz Pro - $9.99
Pikmin $7.50
Pikmin 2 - $15 ???YMMV possible pricing error
Scaler $10 ???
Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy (GC): $7.49
Starfox Adventures - $9.99
Starsky & Hutch $5
Tony Hawk 4 $4
Turok Evolution - $2.50 - $3.50
Viewtiful Joe $10
Warioware $15 -$15.99
Wario World (GCN) $9.99
Wrestlemania 19 - $9.99

GBA

Beyblade V-Force:Ultimate Blader Jam $4.00 added
Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hand (GBA): $7.50
Castlevania Classic (GBA) - $7.50
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - $7.99
Digimon Racing - $15 added
Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu= $4.00 added
Excitebike classic- 7.50
F-Zero: 14.99
F-Zero GP Legend - $14.99
Fire Emblem (GBA): $14.99
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - $9.99
Gradius Galaxies - $7.49
Gundam Seed Battle Assault (GBA) - $15
Megaman Battle Network 4: Red 14.99
Megaman Battle Network 4 -$14.99
Megaman Battle Chip Challenge - $14.99
Mega Man Zero 3 $15
Metal Slug Advance (GBA): $14.99
Metroid Zero Mission $15
Metal Slug Advance $15
Pokemon Pinball $15
Prince of Persia $10
Shaman King - $15 added
Sonic Advance: 14.99
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revivial $20
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA)- 14.99 added
Sword of Mana - $14.99
Various video carts (Pokemon) - $9.99 ???
Xevious - Classic NES - $4.99
Zelda: Link to the Past $15

PS2

Amplitude: 14.99
Bujingai (PS2) - $20
Conflict Desert Storm PS2 GH $4
Contra: Shattered Soldier $19.99 added
Crash and Burn - $9.99
Dark Cloud 2 - $14.99 just added
Dead to Rights 19.99
Def Jam: Vendetta - $14.99
Eyegroove (just the game?): 14.99
The Getaway - $9.99
Haunted Mansion - $9.99
Hitman: Contracts - $14.99
IHRA Drag Racing 2 $4
Jampack Vol. 10 - $2.50
Kara Vol 2 for 19.99
KOF: Maximum Impact $24.99 YMMV, it rang up at $29.99 for me
The Mark of Kri $4.80 YMMV (I tried this myself today and it was $24)
Onimusha 3 $7.50
Powerpuff Girls Relish Rampage $5
Psi-Ops (PS2)- 9.99 added
Resident Evil Outbreak - $14.99
Rise to Honor - $9.99
Saturday Night Speedway PS2 $10
SFII Anniversary Collection - $14.99
Sly Cooper 1 $9.00 added
SOCOM: US Navy Seals (GH) - $9.99
Spy Hunter (GH) - $9.99
SSX3 $10
Strike Force Bowling 4.99
The Suffering (PS2): $9.99
Transformers - $14.99
Turok Evolution 2.49
Viewtiful Joe - $9.99
Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist of the Roses PS2 - $7.50

Xbox

Counterstrike (PH) - $9.99
Crash 'N Burn (Xbox): $9.99
Crimson Skies - $14.99
Dead to Rights 14.99
Fuzion Frenzy (PH) - $7.49
Guilty Gear X2 $10
High Heat Baseball 2004 $25 (could be lower, still marked at $50)
Hitman Contracts $15
Metal Slug 3 (XB) - $20
Manhunt - $14.99 added to list
Max Payne: ???
Max Payne 2: 10.00
Mechassault (Xbox, PH): $9.99
Metal Slug 3 $15 -$20
Midnight Club 2 (Xbox): $9.99
Midway Arcade Treasures (Xbox): $9.99
MVP Baseball 2004? - $9.99
NHL Hitz Pro - $9.99
Outlaw Golf 2 - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing (PH) - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing 2 (PH/non-PH)- $14.99
Rainbow Six 3 (Xbox): $9.99
Starsky and Hutch - $4.99
Test Drive (PH) - $7.99
Tetris worlds (xbox) for 2.99 added
Toca Race Car Driver 2/Colin McRae 04 bundle (Xbox): $14.99
Toca Racing $20 or $25
Turok Evolution 2.50 Xbox:
Unreal Championship (PH) - $7.99
Wings Of War (Xbox): $9.99

Nintendo DS
Sprung $14.99 added

PSone LCD screen $42.73-$50 YMMV, reported at different prices

Again, this was a pretty complete list, though there were a few odd stragglers, though covered the important items, some of which I mentioned, as well as others. Take a look and see about it.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Sprung - First DS game to hit 14.99![/quote]

...and it doesnt completely suck. I found it very amusing, and even my GF likes playing it!

I missed the sale last weekend so I went today. Everything is still normal price. I think maybe the sale starts tomorrow, Saturday.

can anyone CONFIRM the prices are good at all KMARTs. If the game is behind the glass is it still on sale ... Going to take the list with me tomorrow but dont feel like getting yelled at

Hmm...I'll have to check into this but without a restock or new games on clearance, I don't think I'll really be getting much. Maybe those Warioware and MGS: TTS that I skipped over last time.

I might check and see if I can pickup MGS:TS and Metal Slug 3. I called my Kmart during the last sale and they said Twin Snakes was $39.99

I just went to my local KMart and they had the Mario Party/Metroid and PS1 Screen but the both ran up full price. Too bad cause they only had 1 of each.

I was able to snag a MP/Wavebird last week for $19.99. The electronics manager had no idea they were even on sale so they still had several left.

I think I'll stop at one on the way home from work, since I have to run to Office Depot and it's just down the road, and see what I can find.

If anyone can find and get Golden Sun 2 the Lost Age for 9.99, I would gladly pay 15 bucks +shipping, if not a tad more. I can't find that game anywhere and I don't have a car to go to a Kmart store.

I went to one of my K-marts on Monday, after the sale and they still had the following.

PS2
Psi-ops
Syphon Filter Omega
Onimusha 3

GC
Warrioware

XB
Mechassault

GBA
Metal Slug
F-zero

Heck, I may check a K-Mart out of town tomorrow, just for the heck of it. The one near me was kinda slim pickens last time but I snagged a Metroid/Wavebird Bundle, Metal Slug Advance, Bujingai, and F-Zero GP Legend.

[quote name='hotwls13']I went to one of my K-marts on Monday, after the sale and they still had the following.

PS2
Psi-ops
Syphon Filter Omega
Onimusha 3

GC
Warrioware

XB
Mechassault

GBA
Metal Slug
F-zero[/quote]

Were those items at the sale prices?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='hotwls13']I went to one of my K-marts on Monday, after the sale and they still had the following.

PS2
Psi-ops
Syphon Filter Omega
Onimusha 3

GC
Warrioware

XB
Mechassault

GBA
Metal Slug
F-zero[/quote]

Were those items at the sale prices?[/quote]

No. They all went back up to full price, BUT, some stuff was thought to be part of this sale but were actually clearanced %50 beforehand

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='hotwls13']I went to one of my K-marts on Monday, after the sale and they still had the following.

PS2
Psi-ops
Syphon Filter Omega
Onimusha 3

GC
Warrioware

XB
Mechassault

GBA
Metal Slug
F-zero[/quote]

No. They all went back up to full price, BUT, some stuff was thought to be part of this sale but were actually clearanced %50 beforehand[/quote]

If Metal Slug is clearanced out, sale or no sale, I know I'll track down copies for other CAGs, if I can find 'em, since I know a few of them were trying to get 'em unsuccessfully. Same with Psi-Ops, and a few others on the main list.

just called up a Kmart in IL and they said the sale starts tomorrow and that they have a lot in stock, fwiw.

[quote name='Apossum']just called up a Kmart in IL and they said the sale starts tomorrow and that they have a lot in stock, fwiw.[/quote]

Guess I'll wait until tomorrow, then.

[quote name='drsuper23']I just went to my local KMart and they had the Mario Party/Metroid and PS1 Screen but the both ran up full price. Too bad cause they only had 1 of each.[/quote]

that's because the sale would start tomorrow.

and is Castlevania cotm clearanced?

So the games will ring up at the lower price once the sale starts right? (i.e. It's not like TRU where they don't show the lower prices until the cashier totals everything up.)

My local K-Mart is uber-junky but maybe I'll finally schlep my ass over there tomorrow and see if they have anything.

[quote name='DenisDFat'][quote name='drsuper23']I just went to my local KMart and they had the Mario Party/Metroid and PS1 Screen but the both ran up full price. Too bad cause they only had 1 of each.[/quote]

that's because the sale would start tomorrow.

and is Castlevania cotm clearanced?[/quote]

Captain Obvious strikes again. :rofl:

Castelvania COTM has been either $7.99 or $9.99 when I've rescued it from Kmart for other CAGs.

Which goes back to some price differences I noticed between some people during the last sale, and the one prior. Crimson Skies, as an example, came up $7.99 at one store and $9.99 at another one. Same metro area for both stores.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='hotwls13']I went to one of my K-marts on Monday, after the sale and they still had the following.

PS2
Psi-ops
Syphon Filter Omega
Onimusha 3

GC
Warrioware

XB
Mechassault

GBA
Metal Slug
F-zero[/quote]

Sorry, no, they were regular price, I was just saying that there still are plenty of good games still out there.

[quote name='wubb']So the games will ring up at the lower price once the sale starts right? (i.e. It's not like TRU where they don't show the lower prices until the cashier totals everything up.)

My local K-Mart is uber-junky but maybe I'll finally schlep my ass over there tomorrow and see if they have anything.[/quote]
If it is the same as the last sale, then yes the clearance prices will scan.

Um, is there anybody who could possibly pick up a copy of Pikmin, Viewtiful Joe, and Wario World for me? Would appreciate it greatly. My Kmarts have been cleaned out.

Also, if Pikmin 2 is still @ $15, that would be nice too.

[quote name='radjago'][quote name='wubb']So the games will ring up at the lower price once the sale starts right? (i.e. It's not like TRU where they don't show the lower prices until the cashier totals everything up.)

My local K-Mart is uber-junky but maybe I'll finally schlep my ass over there tomorrow and see if they have anything.[/quote]
If it is the same as the last sale, then yes the clearance prices will scan.[/quote]

Thanks for the info my man! :)

If your Kmart didn't have jack last week, save your gas money for the next TRU or CC trip....or hell, save gas JUST TO SAVE GAS. THe only thing that justified my traveling is they had some cheap 6x9 shipping envelopes on clearance for 60 cents.

It's basically the same deals and everything is YMMV. At the local kmart, 4 games are less than 9.99 and I don't even want to mention what titles because they are sooooo whack.

Word of advice: this bluelight deal is something CAG'ers can live without - it's nothing compared to TRU a few weeks ago

stopped by one of my Kmarts today..no sale yet.. so i guess it does start tomorrow. what I did notice while i was there was like 20 MP/wavebird bundles :p and 5-6 LCD screens... :p ... this kmart was loaded.... i'll let ya know how i make out tomorrow

[quote name='FoxStar']Um, is there anybody who could possibly pick up a copy of Pikmin, Viewtiful Joe, and Wario World for me? Would appreciate it greatly. My Kmarts have been cleaned out.

Also, if Pikmin 2 is still @ $15, that would be nice too.[/quote]

I was the only one I know of that found the Pikmin's and Pikmin 2s. The 2s were a price mistake, and I have already gotten rid of them. As for the Pikmin's, they are gone as well (except for the one I kept for myself) and they were all Non-PC.

I will keep an eye out for the Warioworld.

What Viewtiful Joe are you looking for GC or PS2? I will look for those as well

[quote name='moammo']stopped by one of my Kmarts today..no sale yet.. so i guess it does start tomorrow. what I did notice while i was there was like 20 MP/wavebird bundles :p and 5-6 LCD screens... :p ... this kmart was loaded.... i'll let ya know how i make out tomorrow[/quote] :drool: MP/Wavebirds

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='hotwls13']I went to one of my K-marts on Monday, after the sale and they still had the following.

PS2
Psi-ops
Syphon Filter Omega
Onimusha 3

GC
Warrioware

XB
Mechassault

GBA
Metal Slug
F-zero[/quote]

No. They all went back up to full price, BUT, some stuff was thought to be part of this sale but were actually clearanced %50 beforehand[/quote]

If Metal Slug is clearanced out, sale or no sale, I know I'll track down copies for other CAGs, if I can find 'em, since I know a few of them were trying to get 'em unsuccessfully. Same with Psi-Ops, and a few others on the main list.[/quote]

Maybe its time to speak to hit up that nice old lady for some info.

[quote name='moammo']stopped by one of my Kmarts today..no sale yet.. so i guess it does start tomorrow. what I did notice while i was there was like 20 MP/wavebird bundles :p and 5-6 LCD screens... :p ... this kmart was loaded.... i'll let ya know how i make out tomorrow[/quote]

I know LOTS of CAGs would be very nice to you if you could pick them up one, like TJordan522 and rawisjericho.

Viewtiful Joe for the GC.

Your Kmart might still have some extra Pikmins though, right?

[quote name='hotwls13'][quote name='FoxStar']Um, is there anybody who could possibly pick up a copy of Pikmin, Viewtiful Joe, and Wario World for me? Would appreciate it greatly. My Kmarts have been cleaned out.

Also, if Pikmin 2 is still @ $15, that would be nice too.[/quote]

I was the only one I know of that found the Pikmin's and Pikmin 2s. The 2s were a price mistake, and I have already gotten rid of them. As for the Pikmin's, they are gone as well (except for the one I kept for myself) and they were all Non-PC.

I will keep an eye out for the Warioworld.

What Viewtiful Joe are you looking for GC or PS2? I will look for those as well[/quote]

bread's done
Back