kmart.com & SYWR only: 5% off Games + $15 and/or $25 coupons, sale over

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Sale and coupon offer is over.

Coupons should be showing up on your account by now if you bought anything listed below.

Originally posted by TheNeck in the Kmart weekly ad thread:
[quote name='TheNeck']Has anybody notice the gaming coupons at kmart.com for select ps vita games? Like Uncharted you get a $15 & $25 gaming coupon but this is only good at kmart.com. Also MLB 12(OOS now) you get a $25 gaming coupon. Other PS Vita games you get a $15 gaming coupon.
Of course you have to be a SYWR member.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/s_10151_...aming_PlayStation+Vita_PlayStation+Vita+Games

On top of all that, all of these games are 5% off and standard shipping is $0.99.

Things marked with :hot: means the total coupons are worth more than the qualifying item.

These Vita games qualify for both $15 and $25 gaming coupons:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $37.99 :hot: (currently sold out online)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss $47.49 (currently sold out online)

These games will only qualify for the $25 gaming coupon:
Vita - MLB 12:The Show $37.99
Vita - Unit 13 $37.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $47.49
:360: Mass Effect 3 $56.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $56.99 (item page doesn't have discounted price, but 5% discount is applied in cart)
:ps3: MLB 11: The Show $37.99
:ps3: MLB 12: The Show $56.99
:psp: MLB 2K12 $18.99 :hot:
:wii: MLB 2K12 $37.99
:360: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:ps3: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken $56.99
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition $66.49
:360: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $37.99 (no :ps3: version sold on kmart.com)

These Vita games only qualify for the $15 gaming coupon:
Army Corps of Hell $37.99
Ben 10 Galactic Racing $28.49
BlazBlue:Continuum Shift Extend $37.99
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention $37.99 (currently sold out online)
FIFA Soccer $37.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $37.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $47.49
Little Deviants $28.49
ModNation Racers: Road Trip $28.49
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz $37.99 (game is not released yet)
Supremacy MMA $37.99
Virtual Tennis 4 World Tour $37.99
Wipeout 2048 $37.99

These Vita accessories qualify for the $15 coupon and are 10% off: (No $0.99 shipping)
Vita Protective Film $8.99 :hot: (currently sold out)
Vita Cradle $17.99
Vita Travel Pouch $17.99
Vita Carrying Case $17.99
Vita In-Ear Headset $17.99
Vita Starter Kit with 4GB Memory Card $35.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 4GB Memory Card $17.99
Vita 8GB Memory Card $26.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 16GB Memory Card $53.99
Vita 32GB Memory Card $89.99
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Gray $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Black $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Blue $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Face Cover $17.99
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Black $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Gray $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Blue $22.49

The coupon offer will end on April 30.

After the purchase, the gaming coupons will be linked to your SYWR profile on the following dates:
$15 coupon: from May 4 through July 30
$25 coupon: from May 10 through June 30

How the online gaming coupons on kmart.com work:
1. Log in to kmart.com with your SYWR account, then select the qualifying game and purchase it.
2. After some time, the gaming coupon will be attached to your profile.
3. On the next game purchase, the gaming coupon will be automatically applied to the order.

These coupons are online-only. There is no way to use them in-store.
The fine print says there can only be one of each coupon per email address.

If you don't have a SYWR account, you can sign up for one for free through this site.

====================

update:

sears.com have $15 coupons on Vita games as well. Unlike kmart.com, there is no 5% discount and no $0.99 shipping option. The details don't mention the coupons being restricted to SYWR members.
These are the games that were not on kmart.com:
Gravity Rush $39.99 (game is not released yet)
LittleBigPlanet $39.99 (game is not released yet)
Resistance: Burning Skies $39.99 (game is not released yet, unable to buy for now)

Note: These are coupons for sears.com. The $15 coupon will be linked to the sears.com profile from May 10 through July 30. I don't know if sears.com coupons can be used on kmart.com or vice-versa. The coupon offer will also end on April 30.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to buy as i have a gift card from months ago Uncharted3/SonyHeadset bundle still left. Im just weary of the timeframe that goes with this. If this was in store I'd definitely bite. If i do this im screenshooting EVERYTHING.

I was promised 50,000 bonus points recently for making an electronics purchase over $299. I never received them. I am a silver VIP member and they could care less. I just cashed out the remaining points on a clearance game and I am done with shopyourwayrewards as well as Kmart and Sears. At least Target give an extra 5% off with its red card.

[quote name='Tom Jane']I was saving up SYWR points for a new TV. I had $400 in SYWR points when games had those promotions and other bonuses. One day during a purchase, they mysteriously vanished from my account. I contacted CS in store, CS via the phone, SYWR rewards program, VIP program, etc. etc. They said it shouldn't have been taken out (months and months before they would expire), and would fix it. I called weekly for months and nothing ever got fixed. Eventually they changed their tune to "There's nothing we can do." Absolutely furious with them and it's been a year or so. I do not trust any bit of 'online coupons' from them or 'coupons added to your SYWR account'. I got burned massively by them and no one has attempted to make it right.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP. I had $6.81 in rewards so I took my chances on Unit 13. I'm hoping to use the $25 for Gravity Rush when that comes out on June 12th. Not a bad deal if it works out.

[quote name='unforeseen']I was promised 50,000 bonus points recently for making an electronics purchase over $299. I never received them. I am a silver VIP member and they could care less. I just cashed out the remaining points on a clearance game and I am done with shopyourwayrewards as well as Kmart and Sears. At least Target give an extra 5% off with its red card.[/QUOTE]

"couldn't care less"

I recently got a "Congrats, you just earned 50,000 bonus points for your recent electronics puchase!"

Haven't bought anything in weeks.

Went to check my account and there was 15 cents in there. A couple hours later, got an email from SYWR "Oops..."

The people who run SYWR are a bunch of idiots. You're never getting your points.

I was thinking of picking up UMvC3 as my first Vita game (I don't even have a Vita yet), but it looks like it's out of stock online. :cry: I set up an email notification; hopefully it'll come back before 4/30.

[quote name='Tom Jane']I was saving up SYWR points for a new TV. I had $400 in SYWR points when games had those promotions and other bonuses. One day during a purchase, they mysteriously vanished from my account. I contacted CS in store, CS via the phone, SYWR rewards program, VIP program, etc. etc. They said it shouldn't have been taken out (months and months before they would expire), and would fix it. I called weekly for months and nothing ever got fixed. Eventually they changed their tune to "There's nothing we can do." Absolutely furious with them and it's been a year or so. I do not trust any bit of 'online coupons' from them or 'coupons added to your SYWR account'. I got burned massively by them and no one has attempted to make it right.[/QUOTE]

Take them to small claims. Easy peasy.

Seeing this thread reminded me that Kmart.com still has not resolved the issue with a prior order I made for UFC Undisputed 3 (which was supposed to have a $15 gaming coupon attached). I have been going around in circles with Kmart Customer Service for the last three weeks trying to get this thing resolved. I just got off the phone with a rep that gave me Josh's old e-mail address as THE resource to getting this resolved. The e-mail was sent back undeliverable as soon as I sent it....

shot down everywhere i went

best buy
target
walmart
meijers (almost but was shot down at last second)

and sears LOL

i dont trust them with my credit card info so i pass

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Seeing this thread reminded me that Kmart.com still has not resolved the issue with a prior order I made for UFC Undisputed 3 (which was supposed to have a $15 gaming coupon attached). I have been going around in circles with Kmart Customer Service for the last three weeks trying to get this thing resolved. I just got off the phone with a rep that gave me Josh's old e-mail address as THE resource to getting this resolved. The e-mail was sent back undeliverable as soon as I sent it....[/QUOTE]

This. Josh made them respectable when issues arose. Without him i have little confidence in Kmart. Sucks because this is a great deal. I'm conflicted lol.

[quote name='Twitter']Anyone know when they'll start doing in-store coupons? :([/QUOTE]
They still do them, but only with consoles purchases now.

Heh, Kmart...how the mighty have fallen.
For the big deals or deals on games I knew I had to have, like MvC3, I took leave from work so I could be there when they opened. I did it for MvC3, Halo Reach, Black Ops, LA Noire... Hell, I wasn't going to be able to get approved for leave for when MW3 came out (I NEEDED that Hardened Edition!) because too many people were deployed from my shop, so I came up with a terrible "Oh, I have to go to the clinic for an appointment. I also need to take my wife and daughter in for their flu shots, since dependents are allowed to get them now. I'll come into work as soon as possible" excuse and went and bought MW3 as soon as the store opened. I spent SO MUCH money at Kmart from May 2010 until Dec 2011 that it wasn't even funny.

I haven't been in my Kmart now since probably early February or so and that was to buy some really cheap clearance kid's clothes for a birthday party.

Kmart, Kmart, Kmart....you never learn. You had a dedicated shopper, someone who knew that your prices on non-games were worse than Walmart AND the BX and still shopped there. And now, I don't know if I ever have a reason to go back to you.

[quote name='confoosious']"couldn't care less"

I recently got a "Congrats, you just earned 50,000 bonus points for your recent electronics puchase!"

Went to check my account and there was 15 cents in there. A couple hours later, got an email from SYWR "Oops..."

The people who run SYWR are a bunch of idiots. You're never getting your points.[/QUOTE]

I got the same 2 emails but I have spent over $299 in electronics in the last month and a half. Called SYWR but was told the 50,000 points were earned if I had made a one time purchase of $299 and used some specific coupon.

Did you notice the 1st email Title stayed the same but somehow they changed the message? They sent the 2nd email but that wasn't good enough for these intrusive dirty bastards.

Bad news guys. I ordered the MVC3 for Vita and got an email this morning saying my order has been cancelled. I wave the white flag. I'm done with K-mart. There's just too many headaches to get their deals now. I hate that all the hard work that Josh has put into this terrible company has already been undone. Hope others have better luck.

[quote name='Maineavalanche']Bad news guys. I ordered the MVC3 for Vita and got an email this morning saying my order has been cancelled. I wave the white flag. I'm done with K-mart. There's just too many headaches to get their deals now. I hate that all the hard work that Josh has put into this terrible company has already been undone. Hope others have better luck.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how thats bad news... at least Kmart saved you time and effort.

[quote name='Maineavalanche']Bad news guys. I ordered the MVC3 for Vita and got an email this morning saying my order has been cancelled. I wave the white flag. I'm done with K-mart. There's just too many headaches to get their deals now. I hate that all the hard work that Josh has put into this terrible company has already been undone. Hope others have better luck.[/QUOTE]

They must have realized that on that game you get more in coupons than the value of the game itself, or they just ran out of stock. I'd bet on the latter, given that my Uncharted did ship, but the skeptical side of me has me wondering if it is the former. It is currently "Temporarily Unavailable", as is Uncharted, but the deals are still listed on the pages, if that means anything.

[quote name='6er']Bit did you have the " we'll give you a coupon sometime in this 90 day window" disclaimer? That's the wierd part that is bothering us, seems very pointless.[/QUOTE]

I ordered ME3 online too and it had that disclaimer as well. I received my coupon not long after I bought ME3 if I recall correctly. I think all that 3 month date range means is that you have to use the coupon within that time frame.

Gotta give Kmart some credit here:

Ordered Disgaea 3 yesterday and it will be here tomorrow.

Please nobody forget the Kmart clearances. Kmart was very good to us CAGs for a looong time.

Ordered mine when this thread started on 4/15 and I got it today 4/17! That's with the cheapo crummy free shipping, too....very impressive! Whether I get the coupons or not, well that's another story...

Alright, hopefully those early riskers will.let us know if they get their coupon.before the sale.is over. I have months worth of backlog so I'm in.no hurry

I know it says online deal but has anyone actually tried in store? If I pass by one, I'll give it a shot and report back if no one else does.

My MvC will be here tomorrow, ill definitely post an update if I ever get those coupons lol.

Well, Disgaea 3 is out of stock now too it seems. Got a good part of the way through checkout when I got a warning that it was out of stock.

[quote name='6er']Alright, hopefully those early riskers will.let us know if they get their coupon.before the sale.is over. I have months worth of backlog so I'm in.no hurry[/QUOTE]

Sale ends before the coupons are to be added to ones account so I do not see that happening. Mine was shipped out through UPS on monday and is set to arrive this upcoming monday.

edit: UMvC3 for the Vita is the title I bought

[quote name='redrum310']any updates on this? I got Uncharted - arrived right away but no coupons yet..[/QUOTE]

From the OP:

After the purchase, the gaming coupons will be linked to your SYWR profile on the following dates:
$15 coupon: from May 4 through July 30
$25 coupon: from May 10 through June 30

I got an email from Sears saying that they just gave me $10 in SYWR points for being a "valued member", which is nice, though it expires Monday (4/23). I'm tempted to just preorder Gravity Rush from Sears.com for $30 (along with the 30-day ShipVantage free trial...$6.50 standard shipping is outrageous) to hopefully get both it and its attached $15 online coupon...

EDIT: Oh SNAP, it looks like they gave me $10 twice, so that's a free $20! Yeah, I'm thinking preordering Gravity Rush for $20 is the way to go. I really wish UMvC3 and/or Uncharted were still in stock at Kmart.com, though... :bomb:

So why do I hesitate...? Does anyone think I should/shouldn't do that?

[quote name='confoosious']"couldn't care less"

The people who run SYWR are a bunch of idiots. You're never getting your points.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is what I meant. I knew better to trust Kmart/Sears so I just returned the electronics purchase.
Never again.

I just bought Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
Gonna give it to someone as a gift and use the gaming coupon on gravity rush.
Hopefully the $15 and $25 is stackable

OH YEAH. That's why I didn't just bite on preordering Gravity Rush. I picked up UMvC3 for $19.94 after tax and after using the free $20 in SYWR points I received. Thanks for the update!

$20 for a cool portable fighting game and (hopefully) $40 in gaming coupons? Yes, please. :D

[quote name='LouieT']Added to OP. Thanks for the links.
Resistance: Burning Skies also has the $15 coupon offer, but there is no way to buy it for now.[/QUOTE]You might want to point out that Sears.com doesn't have the $0.99/game standard shipping that Kmart.com has--you either have to pay $6.50 for standard shipping or get the 30-day free trial of ShipVantage (easily found if you look around while you're checking out).

The games I want are oos online.

If I buy instore (local kmart, using my sywr account) will I get the $15 or $25 coupons added to my online kmart.com account ?

[quote name='Vigilante']You might want to point out that Sears.com doesn't have the $0.99/game standard shipping that Kmart.com has--you either have to pay $6.50 for standard shipping or get the 30-day free trial of ShipVantage (easily found if you look around while you're checking out).[/QUOTE]
I'll put it up. Thanks for pointing that out.

[quote name='rocky007']The games I want are oos online.

If I buy instore (local kmart, using my sywr account) will I get the $15 or $25 coupons added to my online kmart.com account ?[/QUOTE]
As far as I know, online coupons cannot be obtained from an in-store purchase.

Stuff marked with :hot: means the coupon is worth more than the qualifying item.

These games on kmart.com also have $25 coupons:

:360: Kinect Star Wars $47.49
:360: Mass Effect 3 $56.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $56.99 (item page doesn't have discounted price, but 5% discount is applied in cart)
:ps3: MLB 11: The Show $37.99
:ps3: MLB 12: The Show $56.99
:psp: MLB 2K12 $18.99 :hot:
:wii: MLB 2K12 $37.99
:ps3: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:360: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken $56.99
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition $66.49
:360: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $37.99 (no :ps3: version sold on kmart.com)

These accessories have $15 coupons and are 10% off, but no $0.99 shipping:

Vita Protective Film $8.99 :hot: (currently sold out)
Vita Cradle $17.99
Vita Travel Pouch $17.99
Vita Carrying Case $17.99
Vita In-Ear Headset $17.99
Vita Starter Kit with 4GB Memory Card $35.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 4GB Memory Card $17.99
Vita 8GB Memory Card $26.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 16GB Memory Card $53.99
Vita 32GB Memory Card $89.99
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Gray $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Black $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Blue $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Face Cover $17.99
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Black $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Gray $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Blue $22.49

Kmart is probably going to announce bankruptcy before they have to issue the coupons in 2 months. Can't think of any reason why they are issuing coupons that total more than the original purchase. :/

Still don't have the $15 coupon on my account yet, if I don't get both by the 11th I am going to return UMvC3 to the store.

[quote name='shady520']Still don't have the $15 coupon on my account yet, if I don't get both by the 11th I am going to return UMvC3 to the store.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I haven't even open my UMvsC3 yet because other users had said kmart was kinda shady with thier gaming coupons.

[quote name='RoMee']Me too, I haven't even open my UMvsC3 yet because other users had said kmart was kinda shady with thier gaming coupons.[/QUOTE]

and you never will get the coupons

Shady? I'm still playing tag with their customer service regarding a coupon from a game I bought in February. The latest e-mail from them was asking me if I had a specific e-mail from them promoting this offer that I had as 'proof'.

Kinda shady isn't even putting it clear. Straight ass shady is more like it.....

I might sound a little mean here, but why is everyone up in arms about not receiving their coupons yet when it hasn't even been a week since the start of the period when we should receive the $15 one (and each lasts for more than a month!)? Is it because the return period for the game you bought is running out? If so, that's understandable, but I'd only start to get impatient if I didn't receive the coupons before the final week of their delivery periods.

On a side note, I bought UMvC3 Vita for the two coupons, but I'm not concerned about returning it since I paid $20 for it (thanks to a free $20 in SYWR points) and traded it in to BBY for $25.60. ;) If I don't get the coupons, then oh well, at least I made $5.60 profit.

My $25.00 coupon is appearing in my cart today (5\11) when it said it would be there on 5\10 so no complaints here. I originally bought Unit 13. Wondering if I should bite on Mortal Kombat Vita or wait for Gravity Rush.

[quote name='jkam']My $25.00 coupon is appearing in my cart today (5\11) when it said it would be there on 5\10 so no complaints here. I originally bought Unit 13. Wondering if I should bite on Mortal Kombat Vita or wait for Gravity Rush.[/QUOTE]

Same. I bought UvM3 so i see a $25 email discount in my shopping cart but no $15 discount.

I called customer service and there's confusion over it being a gaming coupon versus a SYWR promo since the gaming contact they have is Josh's old Kmart email address. The supervisor then got involved and said they will get back to me by calling me.

bread's done
Back