kmart.com & SYWR only: 5% off Games + $15 and/or $25 coupons, sale over

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Sale and coupon offer is over.

Coupons should be showing up on your account by now if you bought anything listed below.

Originally posted by TheNeck in the Kmart weekly ad thread:
[quote name='TheNeck']Has anybody notice the gaming coupons at kmart.com for select ps vita games? Like Uncharted you get a $15 & $25 gaming coupon but this is only good at kmart.com. Also MLB 12(OOS now) you get a $25 gaming coupon. Other PS Vita games you get a $15 gaming coupon.
Of course you have to be a SYWR member.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/s_10151_...aming_PlayStation+Vita_PlayStation+Vita+Games

On top of all that, all of these games are 5% off and standard shipping is $0.99.

Things marked with :hot: means the total coupons are worth more than the qualifying item.

These Vita games qualify for both $15 and $25 gaming coupons:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $37.99 :hot: (currently sold out online)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss $47.49 (currently sold out online)

These games will only qualify for the $25 gaming coupon:
Vita - MLB 12:The Show $37.99
Vita - Unit 13 $37.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $47.49
:360: Mass Effect 3 $56.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $56.99 (item page doesn't have discounted price, but 5% discount is applied in cart)
:ps3: MLB 11: The Show $37.99
:ps3: MLB 12: The Show $56.99
:psp: MLB 2K12 $18.99 :hot:
:wii: MLB 2K12 $37.99
:360: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:ps3: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken $56.99
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition $66.49
:360: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $37.99 (no :ps3: version sold on kmart.com)

These Vita games only qualify for the $15 gaming coupon:
Army Corps of Hell $37.99
Ben 10 Galactic Racing $28.49
BlazBlue:Continuum Shift Extend $37.99
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention $37.99 (currently sold out online)
FIFA Soccer $37.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $37.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $47.49
Little Deviants $28.49
ModNation Racers: Road Trip $28.49
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz $37.99 (game is not released yet)
Supremacy MMA $37.99
Virtual Tennis 4 World Tour $37.99
Wipeout 2048 $37.99

These Vita accessories qualify for the $15 coupon and are 10% off: (No $0.99 shipping)
Vita Protective Film $8.99 :hot: (currently sold out)
Vita Cradle $17.99
Vita Travel Pouch $17.99
Vita Carrying Case $17.99
Vita In-Ear Headset $17.99
Vita Starter Kit with 4GB Memory Card $35.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 4GB Memory Card $17.99
Vita 8GB Memory Card $26.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 16GB Memory Card $53.99
Vita 32GB Memory Card $89.99
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Gray $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Black $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Blue $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Face Cover $17.99
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Black $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Gray $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Blue $22.49

The coupon offer will end on April 30.

After the purchase, the gaming coupons will be linked to your SYWR profile on the following dates:
$15 coupon: from May 4 through July 30
$25 coupon: from May 10 through June 30

How the online gaming coupons on kmart.com work:
1. Log in to kmart.com with your SYWR account, then select the qualifying game and purchase it.
2. After some time, the gaming coupon will be attached to your profile.
3. On the next game purchase, the gaming coupon will be automatically applied to the order.

These coupons are online-only. There is no way to use them in-store.
The fine print says there can only be one of each coupon per email address.

If you don't have a SYWR account, you can sign up for one for free through this site.

====================

update:

sears.com have $15 coupons on Vita games as well. Unlike kmart.com, there is no 5% discount and no $0.99 shipping option. The details don't mention the coupons being restricted to SYWR members.
These are the games that were not on kmart.com:
Gravity Rush $39.99 (game is not released yet)
LittleBigPlanet $39.99 (game is not released yet)
Resistance: Burning Skies $39.99 (game is not released yet, unable to buy for now)

Note: These are coupons for sears.com. The $15 coupon will be linked to the sears.com profile from May 10 through July 30. I don't know if sears.com coupons can be used on kmart.com or vice-versa. The coupon offer will also end on April 30.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donut2922']Same. I bought UvM3 so i see a $25 email discount in my shopping cart but no $15 discount.

I called customer service and there's confusion over it being a gaming coupon versus a SYWR promo since the gaming contact they have is Josh's old Kmart email address. The supervisor then got involved and said they will get back to me by calling me.[/QUOTE]Yeah, same here; I'm seeing just the $25 discount even though I also bought UMvC3. :\

I'll give it another week before I call somebody since there's technically still time for the $15 coupon to show up.

[quote name='Donut2922']Same. I bought UvM3 so i see a $25 email discount in my shopping cart but no $15 discount.

I called customer service and there's confusion over it being a gaming coupon versus a SYWR promo since the gaming contact they have is Josh's old Kmart email address. The supervisor then got involved and said they will get back to me by calling me.[/QUOTE]
Does this only come visible when I add a game to my cart? Kinda thought I might just see it on my profile page....

[quote name='inky1600']Does this only come visible when I add a game to my cart? Kinda thought I might just see it on my profile page....[/QUOTE]For me, the $25 discount appeared on the right-hand side of the screen after I added a game to my cart (I put Uncharted: Golden Abyss in there as a test) and began the checkout process.

[quote name='Vigilante']For me, the $25 discount appeared on the right-hand side of the screen after I added a game to my cart (I put Uncharted: Golden Abyss in there as a test) and began the checkout process.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks! Yeah I saw the $25 coupon applied when I added random games to the cart. Was hoping if I added 2 games to the cart I might see the $25 coupon applied to 1 game and the $15 coupon applied to the other(I bought Uncharted last month) but the $15 coupon hasn't arrived yet. So the waiting game continues. If it never shows, I figure I got an OK deal as it is but if the $15 comes through and they stack on 1 game that would be sweet! BTW, when do they have to be used by-do they expire at the same time?

[quote name='inky1600']Ok thanks! Yeah I saw the $25 coupon applied when I added random games to the cart. Was hoping if I added 2 games to the cart I might see the $25 coupon applied to 1 game and the $15 coupon applied to the other(I bought Uncharted last month) but the $15 coupon hasn't arrived yet. So the waiting game continues. If it never shows, I figure I got an OK deal as it is but if the $15 comes through and they stack on 1 game that would be sweet! BTW, when do they have to be used by-do they expire at the same time?[/QUOTE]Based on the wording in the OP, I would guess the $25 coupon expires 6/30 while the $15 one expires 7/30.

Kmart CS rep I spoke with spoke with the ”online group” and said that only one discount should apply per order even if they are 2 different promo coupons.

Ordered MK Vita with the $25 discount but my next order didnt reflect the $15 coupon i was expecting. Not surprised since the $15 coupon never showed up last week first anyway. They said to call them back and that they would try to place the order for me with a $15 discount if it didn't work on my own.

$25 coupon from ordering Unit 13 shows up but I hope by 6/30 there is a decent deal. I hate to pay MSRP for something just to use it. If by then nothing is I'll use it on a $40 game I want.

[quote name='sdcranford']$25 coupon from ordering Unit 13 shows up but I hope by 6/30 there is a decent deal. I hate to pay MSRP for something just to use it. If by then nothing is I'll use it on a $40 game I want.[/QUOTE]I'm waiting it out, as well--if nothing shows up, Batman: Arkham City GotY :)ps3:) will be a pretty sweet consolation prize at ~$25. :D

...Though I'm also considering SMT: Devil Survivor 2 for $5... :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back