Kmart preview ads May 12 through June 1

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Kmart.com offers future ad previews for its Shop Your Way members. If you change the date values in the URL you can peek at ad deals for the next 2 to 3 weeks. :D

Disclaimer: Usually these prices are correct, but there could be more deals that the site didn't put up yet.

May 12 to May 18 (confirmed on paper ad by me)
SYWR members only:
Get $10 in SYWR points when you buy at least $60 in electronics. Video game consoles count for this offer. Video games as well (confirmed here)
No other video game deals in the ad.

May 19 to May 25
WiiU Super Mario Bros. U $49.99

WiiU SYWR members only:
Buy the WiiU basic system for $299.99, get $50 in points.

May 26 to June 1
:3ds: Brain Age: Concentration Training $19.99
:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns $29.99
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $34.99
:360: Assassin's Creed III $29.99 (only :360: version shown, :ps3:/WiiU versions may or may not be discounted)
:360: Halo 4 $29.99
:360: Gears of War Judgment $44.99

Nothing more after this for now.

You can still take advantage of buying a kmarts $25 gc today and getting a $5 gc that would work for tomorrow.

So if you want to buy $60 worth of stuff tomorrow, go buy $50 in gc, get $10 in gc free and then buy the $60 in stuff and get $10 back. You're basically getting $60 in games for $40 once you count all the promos you got to stack.

[quote name='Liquid Metal']You can still take advantage of buying a kmarts $25 gc today and getting a $5 gc that would work for tomorrow.

So if you want to buy $60 worth of stuff tomorrow, go buy $50 in gc, get $10 in gc free and then buy the $60 in stuff and get $10 back. You're basically getting $60 in games for $40 once you count all the promos you got to stack.[/QUOTE]

I bought $50 in gc today, got my $10 card and a coupon printed saying $10 in points for next purchase over $50 that I will use next week too. Hmm, what do I even want...

EDIT: Was going to buy the $100 visa gc for another $10 award card (and use those cards to buy the kmart gc's) until I saw you are charged $3.95 to activate the card.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Cool. I don't need to pre-order Donkey Kong Country Returns.[/QUOTE]

But you'll be missing out on a free $15.

I wonder if kmart.com will adjust the price so those that preordered get $15 in points AND charged $29.99 instead of $34.99 pre tax.

has anyone tried buying cards during previous get $X in points for buying $Y in electronics before?

[quote name='SuperMario64']But you'll be missing out on a free $15.[/QUOTE]

I read johnston306's post after my post. I think I may miss it anyway because I'll be moving, so the price alone is good for me.

[quote name='o_O']How's K-mart for release date shipping? I'm a bit disappointed to see in-store pickup isn't available for pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

No clue. This will be my first preorder with Kmart.

bread's done
Back